Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,859 members, 7,980,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:15 PM

Read Why Gen Buhari Can Never Be The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Why Gen Buhari Can Never Be The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria (588 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye / GMB: The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Why Gen Buhari Can Never Be The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria by DaJulee(f): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2015
I Have Heard People Say: Gen Buhari
Will Be The Abraham Lincoln
Of Nigeria. But One Thing They
Forgot Is That Gen Buhari Hasn't
Failed '11' Times As Abraham Lincoln Failed In
28yrs (1831-1859).

"Although, In Comformity, Gen Buhari Has Been Trying Hard To Be Failing: But Has Only Failed 3
Times In 8yrs (2003-2011).
Evidencing That Gen Buhari Will Have
Many More Years To Fail So As
To Be The Abraham Lincoln Of
Nigeria".
(Julius Diamond)

Pls, How Many Years Of FAILURE Left?

Re: Read Why Gen Buhari Can Never Be The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria by smakati(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Pdp trying to be sarcastic, the same way that uncouth woman said old people are brain dead, stuff made my old man angry, because at 80 he is writing a book while the younger shepopotamus is busy making gramatical errors. I told him to calm down and endure, after may 29 we shall see nor hear them no more. Sai Buhari!
Re: Read Why Gen Buhari Can Never Be The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria by mytime24(f): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2015
Never again
Re: Read Why Gen Buhari Can Never Be The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria by olaboy001(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2015
My PVC is really boiling to vote out GEJ
Re: Read Why Gen Buhari Can Never Be The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria by prince4you: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2015
PVC...Always ready to vote for GEJ.... who understands the rule of law and freedom of speech...
Re: Read Why Gen Buhari Can Never Be The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria by stigman(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Never
Re: Read Why Gen Buhari Can Never Be The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria by fresh15: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2015
I can't wait to make Buhari fail again by voting for Jonathan.I want to stress that Buhari cannot be Abraham Lincoln because no matter how many times he fails,he can never have opportunity of winning an election in Nigeria.In fact,he can never be nominated to be a presidential candidate of any political party in Nigeria after this imminent failure.

(1) (Reply)

Patience's Hate Speeches: Fashola Advises Jonathan / Gov. Fashola Blames Success Of Yesterday's Lekki Robbery On Jonathan's Visit / Card Reader Test Revealed Server Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.