Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,149 members, 7,887,338 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash (820 Views)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash by Naijavibz1: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
An 18-month-old baby girl was found alive in a car more than 14 hours after the vehicle plunged into a river in Utah, USA. The girl was discovered hanging upside down above water in her car seat by a fisherman on Saturday afternoon, police told reporters. The child's mother 25yr old Lynn Groesbeck was found dead in the driver's seat. And some people don't believe that God exists!

The little girl was rushed to a hospital in Salt Lake City, where her condition has been upgraded from critical to stable.http://naijavibz..com/2015/03/baby-found-alive-in-river-14-hours.html

Re: Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash by Emypresh(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
No doubt this is the handiwork of God....HE (GOD) jst made HIMSELF real in the life of that child. Indeed He is everywhere.

Wait oh...seems like am d first 2 comment. Chaiiii I talk am.....Bible talk am too sey "He dat openeth the womb is called blessed" hear my own version, he dat is first to comment is blessed" dancing awiloooo under hot sun
Re: Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash by delishpot: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
Its well.
Re: Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Winch...ogbanje
Re: Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash by delishpot: 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Winch...ogbanje

As in?
Re: Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash by asala1: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Emypresh:
No doubt this is the handiwork of God....HE (GOD) jst made HIMSELF real in the life of that child. Indeed He is everywhere.

Wait oh...seems like am d first 2 comment. Chaiiii I talk am.....Bible talk am too sey "He dat openeth the womb is called blessed" hear my own version, he dat is first to comment is blessed" dancing awiloooo under hot sun

Are you serious? God made himself real by killing the child's parent and turning him/her into an orphan? That child may struggle all him/her life. Why won't God just save everyone's life?.
Re: Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
And some1 will tell me: God doesn't exist undecided undecided undecided..

I believe in God, and His miracles...

RIP to her mum...
Re: Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash by coldsummer: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
whoever says God is not powerful.

honestly i wish He could love me the way He loves the kids. was somewhere recently and a snake wrapped itself around a little boy and was playing with the child. if it was an adult, the snake would have done the unimaginable.

thank goodness for the child's life and RIP to the mother.
Re: Baby Found Alive In River 14 Hours After Car Crash by Emypresh(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
asala1:

Are you serious? God made himself real by killing the child's parent and turning him/her into an orphan? That child may struggle all him/her life. Why won't God just save everyone's life?.

My brother, if u ask me na who I go ask?? God knws best

(1) (Reply)

Shell Petroleum MD, Osagie Okunbor In Fresh Trouble Over Fraudulent Sale Of Oil / Vote In Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Nowhere / Nigerian Military Found No Sign Of Chibok Girls In Recaptured Territories – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.