Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink Wanted - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink Wanted (1970 Views)

30 Healing Benefits Of Stapleton's Prune Health Drink From Happylife / Ogbono (forest Mango Seed) And Bread Fruit Supplier From Lagos / F&D Fuel Booster!! 30% Fuel Saver!!! Distributors/marketers Wanted Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink Wanted by wolegzy: 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
A leading fruit milk drink manufacturing company based in Agege, Lagos Nigeria. in its expansion drive hereby seeks to recruit New Distributors in the following locations ; Ile Ife, Ilesha, Ondo, Akure, Ore, Ekiti State and nearby locations.

CRITERIA FOR SELECTION

(1) Warehouse facility

(2) Capital base of N1.7m - N2.0m capital base.

(3) Mobility tools (Sales van)

(4) Previous or current Distribution business is an added advantage.

However, some of the above conditions are negotiable.

DISTRIBUTOR BENEFITS

(1) Sole partner of Company in the coverage area.

(2) Full Marketing support from company.

(3) Fantastic rebate structure.

Any interested individual or Organisation should send an Email to olawole84@yahoo.com detailing the following :
- Business name
- Location / Coverage area
- Availability of Warehousing facility
- Availability of Mobility tools.
- Present line of business.
Re: Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink Wanted by loconso123(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pls i will like to know the name of the fruit juice,because am intrested in it.
Re: Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink Wanted by wolegzy: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dear Mr loconso,

I'm glad you are interested in the product. But unfortunately I can't tell you the name on this public forum because of some reasons particularly for Competition sake.

Kindly send a text message or call me on 08088541912.

I will give you a full detail on the company, the product on offer and other information you need.

Please note that the Product is a popular Fruit milk drink especially among children.

Regards
Re: Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink Wanted by loconso123(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
I understand u,but just tell me the name of the product and tell me much about it.
Re: Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink Wanted by wolegzy: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
OK its Bobo fruit milk drink.
Call my number if you're interested.

(1) (Reply)

Decorative Magic Flex Pattern Paint / Buy Original Charger,battery,motherbord,harddrivre,memeory Here / Cake Maker /cake Designer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.