Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Vacancy! IT Support Services! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy! IT Support Services! (1036 Views)

British American Tobacco Recruitment Engineering Support Services Invite / Urgent Vacancy: It Engineer / Vacancy - IT Support Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy! IT Support Services! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
There exist an urgent vacancy to be filled for the role of IT Support Manager in a 4 star Hotel.

The ideal candidate will have the following:

1. Must have a B.Sc with a minimum grade of 2.2

2. Must have at least one of the following certifications (Oracle 11g, CCNA, ITIL, MCITP or MCTS)

3. Must have hands on experience with Networking and/or Hardware Maintainace

4. Must be ready to work shifts that would include Saturdays/Sundays.

5. May be required to work overnight or close at 10pm in cases of afternoon shifts.

6. While not a selection criteria, preference will be given to females who meet the conditions. It may be worth mentioning that female applicants must be comfortable working in a male dominated environment.

7. It would also be advantageous if applicants are familiar with the Festac and Amuwo Odofin environs.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application to the following email olufunminiyi1@gmail.com

The subject of the email should be IT SUPPORT SERVICES!!! All caps.
Re: Vacancy! IT Support Services! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Please bear in mind that this application closes by Wednesday March 11 2015.

There is an urgent need to fill a gap as we short of hands and are really stretched thin.

This application should normally go through HR but I am taking it upon myself to do it considering the urgent need.
Re: Vacancy! IT Support Services! by kenny85ng: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
Why do you prefer female to male
Re: Vacancy! IT Support Services! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
kenny85ng:
Why do you prefer female to male

Do you have a problem with that?
Re: Vacancy! IT Support Services! by Holla(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
noted
Re: Vacancy! IT Support Services! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Keep em coming.
Re: Vacancy! IT Support Services! by ayokenny37(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
I meet all your requirements. I stay in Festac

whats your pay like?

Ganoderma:
There exist an urgent vacancy to be filled for the role of IT Support Manager in a 4 star Hotel.

The ideal candidate will have the following:

1. Must have a B.Sc with a minimum grade of 2.2

2. My ust have at least one of the following certifications (Oracle 11g, CCNA, ITIL, MCITP or MCTS)

3. Must have hands on experience with Networking and/or Hardware Maintainace

4. Must be ready to work shifts that would include Saturdays/Sundays.

5. May be required to work overnight or close at 10pm in cases of afternoon shifts.

6. While not a selection criteria, preference will be given to females who meet the conditions. It may be worth mentioning that female applicants must be comfortable working in a male dominated environment.

7. It would also be advantageous if applicants are familiar with the Festac and Amuwo Odofin environs.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application to the following email olufunminiyi1@gmail.com

The subject of the email should be IT SUPPORT SERVICES!!! All caps.
Re: Vacancy! IT Support Services! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
ayokenny37:
I meet all your requirements. I stay in Festac

whats your pay like?

Apply

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Sales/marketing Manager Urgently Needed / Integrated Technology Invite / Vacancies At AAAN (Association Of Advertising Agencies Of Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.