Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink (1445 Views)

Distributors Wanted Nation Wide / Distributors/buyer Needed In Kaduna At a better price / Distributors Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink by wolegzy: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
A leading fruit milk drink manufacturing company based in Agege, Lagos Nigeria. in its expansion drive hereby seeks to recruit New Distributors in the following locations ; Ile Ife, Ilesha, Ondo, Akure, Ore, Ekiti State and nearby locations.

CRITERIA FOR SELECTION

(1) Warehouse facility

(2) Capital base of N1.7m - N2.0m capital base.

(3) Mobility tools (Sales van)

(4) Previous or current Distribution business is an added advantage.

However, some of the above conditions are negotiable.

DISTRIBUTOR BENEFITS

(1) Sole partner of Company in the coverage area.

(2) Full Marketing support from company.

(3) Fantastic rebate structure.

Any interested individual or Organisation should send an Email to olawole84@yahoo.com detailing the following :

- Business name
- Location / Coverage area
- Availability of Warehousing facility
- Availability of Mobility tools.
- Present line of business.

Please note that appointment of Distributors is on a first come first serve basis and no two distributors can operate in the same coverage area.
Re: Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink by Cee9(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
pls post the pictures of the products.thank u
Re: Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink by wolegzy: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dear Mr Cee9 ,

I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to post it on this forum for certain reasons especially Competition.

The product is first name that comes to mind when you talk about fruit milk drinks especially for children.

You can give me call on 08088541912 for more information.

Regards
Re: Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink by Cee9(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2015
wolegzy:
Dear Mr Cee9 ,

I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to post it on this forum for certain reasons especially Competition.

The product is first name that comes to mind when you talk about fruit milk drinks especially for children.

You can give me call on 08088541912 for more information.

Regards
.To be honest, I understand you do not want your competitors to have an edge over you, but believe me when i tell you that there are much people who might be interested in this product when they see it here rather than call first to see it.competition breeds efficiency,no reason is good enough not to showcase your product on this platform(Exposure is business), unless Nairaland moderators decides otherwise. Thank you
Re: Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink by wolegzy: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Dear Mr cee9,
Thanks for your input but there are other factors I had to put in consideration before deciding not to put the name of the product & company.

Kindly inbox me your number or email so I can call you and probably arrange for a meeting at your preferred location.

Wole
Area Sales Manager
Western Region
Re: Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink by stanmike: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mr wolegz must one possess all dis b4 he can become distributor
Re: Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink by wolegzy: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dr Stan Mike,

You might not meet all the criteria but inbox me your number or flash/call me on 08088541912 / 09091475066 to know more and probably arrange a meeting at your preferred location.

Wole

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do Online To Make A Guaranteed $10 Daily? / Sure Investment / Loan Money App Scam Alert!!! Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.