Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,043 members, 7,890,427 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

Quality Control Processes In Soap Industry (help Pls) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Quality Control Processes In Soap Industry (help Pls) (2531 Views)

The Deteriorative Recruitment Processes In Nigeria / Quality Control Officer / The Rigorous Processes Of Some Job Interviews In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quality Control Processes In Soap Industry (help Pls) by living2013(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Greetings to you all!

One of my clients (a Chemist), whom I assisted in writing his CV called yesterday and told me that he is invited for an interview this weekend for a Quality control position in soap industry. Now, he is having problems on the in-process controls in the quality of soap because he hasn’t work as quality control officer in a soap industry previously. Please house, what are the in-process controls, whether it is physical or chemical determination, which is needed to perform to achieve the good quality of soap? Can anyone help him out here?

I ’m hoping for a kind and urgent response as the interview is near. Thanks so much. All information will be appreciated.
Re: Quality Control Processes In Soap Industry (help Pls) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
QC is very difficult to just spell out here. Thats why hands on experience is key. If he manages to learn a few things here, i tell u that he may be exposed at the interview. What should he do? Look for a friend who has worked in either a cosmetic manufacturing firm or an analytical firm to explain in detail. For instance, how do u expect someone to explain the determination of different parameters in soap here? Physico-chemical analysis also has different standards to be measured against. Tell him to meet someone one on one OR get close to a public analyst. All the best!
Re: Quality Control Processes In Soap Industry (help Pls) by living2013(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
@montedo, thanks for the advice

I have informed the guy to get somebody for one on one guide but he said that he do not have anyone to help out. I think what he need now is a brief guide on necessay steps

(1) (Reply)

Over A 1000 Applications And No Invite! H*E*L*P* / Legacy Hotel And Suites Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Thinking On Becoming A Flight Attendant? How, Salary And Requirement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.