Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,337 members, 7,978,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Can You Do To Stop Receiving Some Bulk SMS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Do To Stop Receiving Some Bulk SMS (361 Views)

Recession: Dangote Threatens To Stop Tomato Paste Production / How To Stop Receiving Mobile Adverts From MTN / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do To Stop Receiving Some Bulk SMS by alanjack: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
The SMS from the service providers serve as enough nuisance alone. As annoying as they are, I've learnt to cope with them. Further disturbance from places of worship, business centres and the likes is what I can't put up with. How they managed to get my number is another mystery that baffles me. For the religious bodies, I understand I left my number on the form for first timers though, it still doesn't justify sending unsolicited messages frequently without recourse to how the recepient feels.

These SMS are sent in bulk, so there's no number to block the conventional way. Anybody knows how I can go about putting a stop to this?

(1) (Reply)

Driver / The Use Of 3D Architectural Visualizations / 21st Century Metal Identity Card!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.