Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Petrol Stations Fleecing Us... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Petrol Stations Fleecing Us... (515 Views)

Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating / DPR Closes 30 Petrol Stations, Suspend 7 Others / BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Stations Fleecing Us... by blackfase(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
Just got back from a filling station now to buy fuel for my ' i pass my neighbour'. I noticed a significant drop in the volume of pms being sold to me, same happened yesterday even at N100 a litre, and i decided to try another filling station only to be confronted with same scenario. The two stations, reputably with a standard gauge, have apparently altered the calibration of their dispensers. While i'm constrained to lay the blame squarely on them bearing the outrageous amount of exchange rate presently which directly impacts on the entire value chain of the fuel supply economy, i keep wondering when we will ever get out of this vicious cycle..., will there ever be an end to this madness?

Although i'm still constrained again to make this a politcal issue, i cant help but also say here that #IHaveDecided

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Fleecing Us... by Vision4God: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Petrol Stations Fleecing Us... by blackfase(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2015
blackfase:

Just got back from a filling station now to buy fuel for my ' i pass my neighbour'. I noticed a significant drop in the volume of pms being sold to me, same happened yesterday even at N100 a litre, and i decided to try another filling station only to be confronted with same scenario. The two stations, reputably with a standard gauge, have apparently altered the calibration of their dispensers. While i'm constrained to lay the blame squarely on them bearing the outrageous amount of exchange rate presently which directly impacts on the entire value chain of the fuel supply economy, i keep wondering when we will ever get out of this vicious cycle..., will there ever be an end to this madness?

Although i'm still constrained again to make this a politcal issue, i cant help but also say here that #IHaveDecided

(1) (Reply)

Child Trafficking Notorious Isialangwa Trafficker Arrested / My Friend Invited Me To Rob His Company Of Workers’ Salary– Suspect Confesses / Safety Tips On How To Identify Fake Policemen At A Glance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.