Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,196 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor (599 Views)

Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House / Osinbajo Rejects N7b VP Residence, Says He Will Remain In Current Accommodation / Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Borno pastor, Kallamu Musa Dikwa, who alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan gave a bribe of N7billion to pastors through the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to canvass support, yesterday alleged that his recent invitation by the DSS in Abuja was masterminded by CAN officials.

Dikwa said in a statement in Kaduna yesterday: “I was invited by the DSS on Tuesday March 3, 2015 and I had an interaction with them. They asked me questions about myself, my ministry, the Voice of the Northern Christian Movement, about what I said on the N7billion bribe and I told them there was no going back on what I said, about sponsors of the Voice of Northern Christian Movement and I told them that I don’t have any sponsor, about my connection with the president of CAN Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, and about the political party that I belong to.

“They also asked me about what General Muhammadu Buhari said in 2011 that if he didn’t win the election there would be “Kare Jini, Biri Jini” but I asked them why they didn’t arrest Buhari but were connecting me with him,” he said. “I heard that many Christians were celebrating that the DSS had arrested me and that I had revealed the people who gave me money to do the press release. If anybody wants to know the truth, he or she can go to the DSS to get details of my discussion with them even though the invitation was not right because a case of fraud is supposed to be investigated by the EFCC”, he added.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/48909-can-officials-behind-my-invitation-by-dss-pastor
Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
So much for freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor by engrsyer(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
If the said pastor has prove that President Goodluck Jonathan gave CAN #7Bn then he should report the case to EFCC and ICPC than ranting on media. There are appropriate quarters to lay your complaints to. Or maybe if it is true that such happens then likely that he was sidelined and that called for a roar. But I don't think GEJ did that or anybody.
Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor by bewla(m): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
There is God o
Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Freedom of speech ABEG MAKE WE GIVE CUDOS TO COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARM FORCES FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, GOODLOCK EBELE AZIKIWE JINATHAN
Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor by egift(m): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
They want to silence him. Very shameful.

Man of God, you are blessed. Don't mind those that has sold their soul to Corruption.

5 Likes

Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor by psucc(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Too much freedom plus free data the make the man go knock prison door.

Only DSS invitation you don piss for cloth.
Sorry ooo! Na jus last week Buhari comeback mek I'm rest first.
Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor by Skako(m): 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
CNA and their corruption as jona governce

1 Like

Re: CAN Officials Behind My Invitation By DSS— N7B Whistle Blower Pastor by ademega(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pastors that collected money all don chop clean mouth, but you still dey Waka up and down ontop watin you no chop

Well, Gmb victory will be a consolation

(1) (Reply)

The APC That Is Parroting Anti-corruption Slogan Is Epitomising Corruption – PDP / Parties Should Focus On Campaign And Leave INEC Alone-jega / Buhari announces Covenant With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.