Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,221 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Should He Run For His Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Run For His Life? (680 Views)

Should My Elder cousin Brother Ditch Her And Run For His Life? / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Run For His Life? by AnEvangelist: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
A colleague of mine says His fiancee has incisions of the shape of leaves drawn on the tummy and she confessed her forefathers dedicated the family to marine kongdom. She is now a christian but she often complains that despite her prayers she still finds herself in her dreams having a fish tail and a human upper body. She loves Jesus and prays but still is not delivered. Should he run for his life? Does anyone know what the leaves incissions stand for? She's from edo
Re: Should He Run For His Life? by falconey(m): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
There is nothing prayer cannot do, keep praying.(This is the christian me)

I no wan die young girls full town.( this is the human me)
Re: Should He Run For His Life? by justmag(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
I know prayer anwser all but also the lord said we should be wise. angry
Re: Should He Run For His Life? by Enegod(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
It doesn't mean anything.
It's just a tattoo undecided
Grow some balls and stop wasting punny undecided
Re: Should He Run For His Life? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2015
She needs deliverance...SCOAN or MERCYLAND are good places to get her delivered. May God help us all. #TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Should He Run For His Life? by femzysticks(m): 12:14am On Mar 10, 2015
TB Joshua all the way
Re: Should He Run For His Life? by luuvee(m): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Enhhhh! wat is d dude waiting for? Na clearance sure pass ooo
Re: Should He Run For His Life? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 10, 2015
EDO: running marras since d days of Socrates
Re: Should He Run For His Life? by cr7lomo: 12:45am On Mar 10, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
EDO: running marras since d days of Socrates

Edooooooo , I no even c that part . In the bible , it's written " liv for ceasar unto ceasar" . I pity ur friend , c am c grave .

Edo girl of all girls. Hmmmmm
Re: Should He Run For His Life? by ddeston(m): 2:07am On Mar 10, 2015
Hahahahaha. That girl just lied about being dedicated to water abi marine spirit.

The flower drawn on her tummy was as a result of a sickness called udhe in benin. Can't actually remember the English name

I have it on my tummy too. Its usually the last resort parents from way back have to save their child.

What that udhe means is that something swells up in the tummy of the child and starts sucking the child's blood. So if after everything it didn't die. They simply use this flower drawing method to bleed the thing to death. Its just like you are performing a local surgery. There are various ways udhe is treated.

1. Use of hot cutlass to cut the spot disturbing the child. (I have this one it was
Used to draw a cross on my tummy

2. Use one needles to penetrate the skin of the child.

3. New sharp razorblade with uden.

Doing this saves the child.

Note: the child ain't dedicated to any water whatever its just a form of treatment.

And all those people saying Edo's are diabolical. Please when last did you visit the state.

One love brothers.
Re: Should He Run For His Life? by AnEvangelist: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
she also has another incision on her arm and one on her head, where the herbalist removed three cowries from her head to stop marine spirits from appearing physically to her. Should He Run For His Life?

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Women Should Never Do / The Major Reason Why Married Women Cheat: Must Read / I Found It Differcult To Fall Inlove Pls I Need Ur Advice I Ma Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.