Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,467 members, 7,917,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:53 AM

Is This Picture Real, Recent? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Picture Real, Recent? (4234 Views)

Is This Picture Real Or Photoshopped? Caption This PMB Pic. / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2015
mod front page pls. let's have more views. thanks
Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by splashbaby(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2015
papaejima1:

A pleasant surprise awaits you bro.
Mark that down today dude.
There are no surprises here dude! Some clueless people who cannot survive the political power play in Nigeria sees Biafra as a easy route. The Ijaws are even more successful.

Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by Masterclass32: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Biafrans and Nigerians always at each other's throat.

I laugh in swahili plus spanish mixed with some dose of chinese
grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos will soon be liberated, freed from oppressive shackles, but I don't think it will outside Nigeria. The birth right of the Igbo is already being restored and we shall rise like the phoenix yet again.

Team One Nigeria.
Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by meforyou1(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I hope it's real. I didn't witness the last genocide, i surely ain't gonna miss this.
u will surely witness the wiping out of your family and your generation.

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by ruggedboy01: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2015
SahelBanker:
I hope it is true. more of my family blood will be used in appeasing the gods
fixed
Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by MrEverest(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2015
splashbaby:
This one has never worked... Unfortunately these people don't learn. Nigeria is not India, Ethiopia or Sudan. Their best chance was in the 60s and 70s... Massacre was the end result. A greater one awaits..
You are ignorant. Who will do the massacre & who will be massacred As Nigeria is now, do you think it will survive another civil war?? If things continue like this then balkanization won't be far-farfetched. The whole wide world is tired of Nigerias present composition. The ethnic & religious fault-lines increasingly widening & any attempt to force president Jonathan out of office could trigger an irreversible dissolution of the country.
Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2015
It's real
Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Bifwoli:
Lol, had the hardworking Igbos succeeded in their breakaway they'd probably be like Singapore today.

Dang,them Igbos are workaholics and astute ritualists and drug dealers.
Yes you're right
Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Jakpon:
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE IN JESUS NAME

BIAFRA REPUBLIC MUST BE ACTUALIZED IN JESUS NAME
Another werey
Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by splashbaby(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2015
MrEverest:
You are ignorant. Who will do the massacre & who will be massacred As Nigeria is now, do you think it will survive another civil war?? If things continue like this then balkanization won't be far-farfetched. The whole wide world is tired of Nigerias present composition. The ethnic & religious fault-lines increasingly widening & any attempt to force president Jonathan out of office could trigger an irreversible dissolution of the country.
Really... I take exception at your comment of been ignorant. Don't you know the Nigeria Army are now better equipped and tested to deal with succession plan. My problem with people like you is that you have allowed emotions to take a strong grip of your thinking faculty. It took Nigeria 30 months to silent Biafra when the bulk of Nigeria's military power house were of Igbo decent... Now that we have fewer military personnel from Igbo extract in the Army, any nonsense from the eastern region will be a mince meat for the army. The Biafrans better behave and continue to live on Nigeria soil peacefully... Or we will be force to drive them to Israel... If only those ones will take them in.
Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by splashbaby(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
MrEverest:
The ethnic & religious fault-lines increasingly widening & any attempt to force president Jonathan out of office could trigger an irreversible dissolution of the country.
If GEJ is voted out of power nothing will happen. It is the same GEJ that's highlighting the fault lines for sympathy. This is a man who openly encourage his people to threaten others to vote him...using the Igbos with Biafra threat is no brainer. Nigeria is bigger than GEJ and his supporters... Bigger than Biafra...She continue to exist long after GEJ is voted out of power
Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by MrEverest(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
splashbaby:
Really... I take exception at your comment of been ignorant. Don't you know the Nigeria Army are now better equipped and tested to deal with succession plan. My problem with people like you is that you have allowed emotions to take a strong grip of your thinking faculty. It took Nigeria 30 months to silent Biafra when the bulk of Nigeria's military power house were of Igbo decent... Now that we have fewer military personnel from Igbo extract in the Army, any nonsense from the eastern region will be a mince meat for the army. The Biafrans better behave and continue to live on Nigeria soil peacefully... Or we will be force to drive them to Israel... If only those ones will take them in.
Mind you that I am not an advocate for the dismemberment of Nigeria, neither are Igbos at the forefront!! Having said that, I still believe that there is an extent to which one can tolerate oppression. Igbos naturally believe in one Nigeria which informed there decision in investing all over Nigeria more than any other ethnic group. The civil war of 1967-1970 should even prove to you that Nigeria cannot survive a balanced war of attrition. In 1967, the whole north, west & south combined along with foreign powers like Britain, Russia, Egypt et al to blockade Biafra from land, sea & air yet Biafra was able to fight back for 3 years with locally produced military hardware!!? If Biafra had access to the sea & foreign powers like Britain and Egypt didn't side with Nigeria, would Nigeria have won?? With s.east & s.south forming an alliance in the event of war, Nigeria would never win, even if it is fought for donkey years!!! They should allow Jonathan to complete his tenure & let peace reign.
Re: Is This Picture Real, Recent? by nigerdeltaa(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
splashbaby:
the war was won by multinational forces, just like it's been done in the north east

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia In Dire Need Of Israeli Assistance In Yemen(pix) / Omojuwa Takes The Buhari Led Federal Govt. To The Cleaners / 2019 Election: The Time To Do Away With Old Leaders Is Now ― Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.