Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,442 members, 7,884,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. (689 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. by yuncka: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders, I want to use this opportunity to share a testimony and enjoin you to thank God for his goodness upon my family. My elder brother would have been a graduate dropout but God did his wonders in his life. This happened mid-last year
My bro graduated from Igbenidion University as a medical student and embarked on a series of interviews to get a suitable place to do his housemanship. It wasnt an easy task as he shuttled from east to west and finally arrived Abuja to join over 10000 persons seeking to be amongst the 500 to be chosen. At the end he didnt make it. The next step was to go back to the east.
On the said day of his return, around 5am, he was ready to go, he flagged down a cab. He put his big box and a smaller bag in the back seat, and was heading to open the front seat when suddenly..the driver accelerated! My bro was stunned, realising that the bag the man sped off wit was that of his credentials (originals starting from birth certificate to medical certificate) he flagged down another cab and engaged in a pursuit. The thief threw one of the bags out as a distraction, but that wasnt the bag with the credentials. So they continued the pursuit until the cab mixed with other cabs at a busy intersection.
My parents took the news with heavy heart. We all resolved to prayers while the young man went to get court affidavit, police report, and also make appeals on radio and TV stations. We left everything to God in prayer; my mum was seriously hitting the height of her panic button. But as God could have it, my bro called to tell us that the credentials have been found. He said a Good Samaritan picked it on his way to kaduna, got his number from his CV and called. Our joy knew no bound because anything would have happened within those few days.
I have heard of robbers that confiscate contents of a bag when they find nothing of value in it, but it didnt happen in this case. During that period, God held the rain and it didnt fall on it. And God sent a young man of about 17 to pick the credentials and make a call to the number he saw therein.
Till this day, we cant thank God enough for this faithfulness towards my brother despite our sins and short comings. I want to admonish my fellow Nairalanders to have faith in God, even when all hope seems to be lost. He is a God of surprise and he will surprise You. May God bless You all with greater testimonies in Jesus Name. Amen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. by misfab(f): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2015
aww...wonderful testimony. thank God. he has done great tins grin

1 Like

Re: TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2015
Alihamdulilahi
Re: TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Praise God!

Indeed God answers prayers
More testimonies to come for you and all yours, amen.
Re: TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. by Brymo: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2015
this is one of my fav in NL, a thread givin glory to God.

1 Like

Re: TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. by yuncka: 8:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Jennimma:
Praise God!

Indeed God answers prayers
More testimonies to come for you and all yours, amen.

Amen! God will do exceedingly more than the mouth can testify in Ur life. Amen!
Re: TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. by Chaulay1: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2015
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

1 Like

Re: TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 10, 2015
I nearly never went to School!
Re: TESTIMONY: How My Brother Nearly Became A Graduate Dropout. by ifex370(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
PRAISE GOD.... THANK YOU JESUS grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Uniqueness Of Mothers. / PATHETIC!!! Child To Mother's Love / If U Watched These Cartoons As A Kid(pics)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.