Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,434 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife (27177 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / 5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by steppin: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Naija pastors! I hail una!
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by adioolayi(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2015
mumu
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Maybe the ifa woshipper used juju on the pastor to prophesy to her..

They wont read their bible, looking for prophecies everywhere..

I hope she has gotten some common sense now
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Wuuworld(m): 10:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Baddest Guy giving a head....Nneka123,when it gonna be?
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2015
U are MAD with stupidity as Background
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by iamord(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2015
kennygee:
ROTFL

Stories that touch.

Pastor done turn God abi?
but you know.... In the vision of the night I saw a vision about us... cheesy
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Islie: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Don't marry someone who has different beliefs from you....unless your love can pass them beleifs

Quote of the daycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by free2ryhme: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2015
dre11:

An Oshodi Customary Court in Lagos State has dissolved the five-year-old marriage between a couple, Yinka and Tolu Adesoji.

Tolu, of Mafoluku Road, Oshodi, Lagos, expressed her joy over the judgment, saying, ‘thank God, I am free from this juju man’.

“My husband put charms on me because he did not trust me, he thought I was promiscuous. I almost lost my life before my relations came to the rescue.

“He did not have respect for my mother. Whenever she tried to intervene in our disagreement, he would also beat my mother.”

She accused her husband of adultery, saying that he slept around with different women.
She also alleged that Yinka was irresponsible, adding that he threatened her life with juju because he was an Ifa worshipper.

“I do not blame him because I moved in with him following a prophecy from my pastor that he is my rightful husband. He did not marry me properly.

“He is very fetish, he has been threatening me and my mother and I cannot take it anymore, that is why I filed the divorce,” she told the court.

Yinka, a 37-year-old mechanic, did not deny the allegations, saying that he was also fed up with the marriage.

“My wife is very stubborn and promiscuous and her mother will always support her whenever I report my wife to her.

“She was aware that I am an Ifa worshipper before I married her five years ago, now she wants a divorce over my religious background,” he said.

He, however, urged the court to proceed with the dissolution of their marriage.

President of the court, Mrs R.I. Adetola, after listening to them, dissolved the marriage.

“I hereby dissolve the marriage between Yinka and Tolu since both parties are tired of the marriage and both consented to the dissolution.

“The two children of the marriage should be in the custody of their mother since they are still very young. Any aggrieved party can appeal against the judgment within the next 30 days,“ Adetola said.

She ordered that the husband pay the sum of N4,000 monthly to the court registrar for his children`s maintenance.

Can a Pastor/Imam advice someone to marry one which is of different religious beliefs as you

Bible says, he that findeth a wife findeth a good thing ... not he/she that pastor told to marry

baby xtians study your bible it is there in black and white
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by ikombe: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2015
am suspecting this woman for trying to push d blame to an unknown pastor . Na she just decide on her own to marry d man, y say its a pastor angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2015
How can a pastor tell you to marry an ifa priest and you jump in to marry him immediately? How can people be sooo s.tupid because of religion? when will you nigerians stop allowing pastors control your lives? Nigerians are so gullible. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by ballantyne: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Not that I am an Ifa worshipper or anything but what has that man's attitude got to do with worshiping Ifa. I understand the charms part but I think beating people has more to do with the man's nature and not his religion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Islie: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2015
sisisioge:
OK o...4k for two children per month shocked

That's one reasons I don't understand about the judiciary system in our country...... You keep hearing ridiculous amount for children upkeep
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2015
Islie:

Quote of the daycheesy

I have modified the original....but it still stands I guess.

If a couple's love for each other cannot pass the beliefs test...then don't get married.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by aycd44(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2015
Were you hypnotized?
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by holyokoto(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2015
You never see anything, E just start
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by danielblessing(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2015
cry i reserve my comment
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by lekzitakins: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Nice Artwork, though promiscuous in nature .
uselessgoat:
undecided
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by iamord(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2015
ballantyne:
Not that I am an Ifa worshipper or anything but what has that man's attitude got to do with worshiping Ifa. I understand the charms part but I think beating people has more to do with the man's nature and not his religion.
true
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Islie: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2015
ikombe:
am suspecting this woman for trying to push d blame to an unknown pastor . Na she just decide on her own to marry d man, y say its a pastor angry

That's why the bible say.......

My people perish because they lack understanding...... When the word of GOD says their can't be any union BTW light and darkness, believer and infidels...... I guess she hasn't read that part in her own bible sha
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by olu77(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2015
To Nigerians everyone that calls himself pastor is a pastor
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2015
iamord:
but you know.... In the vision of the night I saw a vision about us... cheesy

Yinmu.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Islie: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I have modified the original....but it still stands I guess.

If a couple's love for each other cannot pass the beliefs test...then don't get married.

I agree with you completely on that man
Its a deeper than the words you just pen down
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by mirexxx(f): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2015
keep listening to pastors n prophets of doom! grin
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Islie: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

Your moniker name shows who you are
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by iamord(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2015
kennygee:

Yinmu.
you have not heard the message. And u already giving me yimu. Smh
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Very,very Funny Mrs Ifa,Pastor told u.U for go dedicate urself to d Ifa.Funny,funny stories each day
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2015
iamord:
you have not heard the message. And u already giving me yimu. Smh

Which message?
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Misogynist2014(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2015
N4000! That woman will suffer like shít cheesy.
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Yawns, story for the gods, pastor tell u to marry and ifa priest and u went ahead, abeg tell me another story undecided.wetin concern me, make l sip my kunu and suya jawe.... cool......Next story
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by johnbu: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2015
God directs
Re: Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife by omonnakoda: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2015
This has nothing to do with beliefs .That is just an alibi.Both of them are Yorubas so let us leave that story. What exactly is "Ifa Worshipper" again any Yoruba person should ask that question logically before dropping comments. It is not in the character of a true follower of Ifa teachings to threaten people with charms and all those other allegations.
The point here is if a "Christian" is involved in any unseemly acts we do not attribute this to Christianity but to bad character. This should apply even handedly. There are countless examples.
The fundamental teaching of Ifa is "Iwa pele" Good behaviour,Good thinking and Good Speech.
There is a difference between a Babalawo(Ifa Priest) and Onisegun(sorcerer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5LIqYhdWS4

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Owns Me? / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says / How Many Units Of Electricity Goes For 1000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.