Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,219 members, 7,900,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Everybody Want Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Want Change? (421 Views)

We Say We Want Change Yet... By Mathias Orhero / See Why We Want Change And Not Rule Of Law / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Want Change? by austertee01(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Everybody want change?

Then the change is not APC or Buhari.

Buhari is another tyrant and power-hungry politician. He should remain a national leader at this time and give supportive role to any sitting president

Jonathan has a lot of achievements that may not be as obvious as expected, because of his administration negativity as touching security.

In government, one of the major objectives of every government is "the security and welfare of its citizen", this is currently missing in GEJ administration.

But we should not forget that BOKO HARAM did not start with him (GEJ) and that he is not directly the cause of their agitations. Another thing is that TERRORISM is a global problem at this time and not just in Nigeria.

I have not seen in recent time, anywhere in Nigeria where an ordinary counselor or LG chairman will resign after a term. And, if OBJ can be a military president and spent another two (2) terms as civilian president (he even planned to extend to 3rd term) then they shouldn't be selfish and allow get to finish is term too. They are just been unfair to GEJ!

I used to love APC when they started the party just because of the performance of their governors in their various states, but they (APC) had allow themselves to be manipulated as a result of “Prostitutes” in politics who decamp at will when they can’t get a position in a party. Imagine people that have been with PDP (corrupt people with PDP then, if they call PDP corrupt now) are the same set of people that now decamping to APC only to claim “PDP is corrupt”. The question is ARE THEY NOT THE SAME SET OF CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS?

In conclusion, I am not a member of any political party and not a partisan as well, but rather a free thinker who see things how they ought to be and not how they are.

GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

Note: Don't bother to criticize me, remember it is my personal opinion which i have right to.

(1) (Reply)

Dokubo, Tompolo, Gani Adams, Get Jonathan’s Oil Contract / Good Luck Carry Go To Otuoke:mama Peace / Piece Of Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.