Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,400 members, 7,950,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? (791 Views)

Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? by pyramid777(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2009
I have serious intentions to propose to my girlfriend of almost 3 years this coming valentines day,

I really need suggestions on nice romantic places ( i stay in lagos) & the best way for me to propose that will surely blow her mind,

Please only serious suggestions needed especially from the married pals among us,
Re: I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? by Epi: 2:53am On Jan 16, 2009
Take her to a dark area and disappear. . . . . .then

(Walk up behind her and point fingers shaped like gun into her back)
“You’re under arrest!” (For what?) “For stealing my heart.”

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Then say "will you marry me"
Re: I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? by KarmaMod(f): 2:53am On Jan 16, 2009
epi:

one love

I hope you are joking
Re: I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? by Epi: 2:57am On Jan 16, 2009

Re: I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 16, 2009
Enough advice. Next!!

Made in heaven ko produced in hell ni undecided
Re: I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? by KarmaMod(f): 3:00am On Jan 16, 2009
epi if you dont hush up I will loook for you and puke on your head

pyramid, first question is do you have a ring?
Re: I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? by SHENANIGAN(m): 3:02am On Jan 16, 2009
KarmaMod:

grin grin look at what you've done, you've actually made her go away. grin grin
Re: I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? by Epi: 3:05am On Jan 16, 2009
KarmaMod:

Feel better now you got it off your chest. Sad you are carrying D's burden
Re: I Want To Propose On Vals' Day: How Do I Make It Right ? by Epi: 3:17am On Jan 16, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

grin grin look at what you've done, you've actually made her go away. grin grin
It was something she had on her chest since last week. Well i am glad she got it off her chest

one love

(1) (Reply)

Cute Birthday Gift 4 Your Guy / God Fearing And Daring, Handsome Dude Needs Love Fast! / Some Steps To Help You Recover From That Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.