Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,821 members, 7,966,026 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:28 AM

Mardonna's Suprising First Outbreak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mardonna's Suprising First Outbreak (436 Views)

Suprising: Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds After A Week They Met In Person / Bbnaija:that Suprising Moment Host Ik, Bisola And Bally Joined Housemates / Eniola Badmus Escapes Fire Outbreak In Her Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mardonna's Suprising First Outbreak by factpost(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
AFTER her high-profile and volatile marriage to Sean Penn, and subsequent divorce from Guy Ritchie, one might assume that Madonna has had her share of relationship upsets - but the singer has revealed that the source of her first ever "heartbreak" was not who you might have imagined.

"Lourdes leaving for college was like the first heartbreak of my life," she told Extra. "I cried every night for weeks. I would go in her bedroom and lay on her bed and cry, it was terrible."

Enrolling at the University of Michigan may have given the singer's eldest child some freedom, but that doesn't stop Madonna from doing exactly what your mother probably did when you went to university. See more at http://www.newstoner.com/madonnas-surprising-first-heartbreak/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Set To Release Her Single Featuring Don Jazzy / Buhari Campaign Group Call For The Arrest Of Femi Fani-kayode / Uche Jombo Throws Baby Shower In America (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.