Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,174 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. (461 Views)

When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / You Think Your Partner Is Better? Come In / If God Is Willing To Make You A VIRGIN Again, Will You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. by Eastherbunny(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
That bea/boo that makes butterfly to sprint on your stomach when you see him/her coming.

That special one you don't mind spending 1k airtime on just to hear her voice.

How far do you think or rather know you boo/bea is willing to go for you in times of need.
Re: How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. by Mhizkel(f): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
very far..to d extent of which u can't imagine
Re: How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. by FLAWLES(f): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Very far; Axin FAR;;; em fit even treck FAR from here to Miami
Re: How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. by chidekings(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
forget all those sweet nonsense,
in time of need,its mostly ur family that will be there for u.
Re: How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. by OkuDiOver1(f): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Very very far
Re: How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. by sinizia: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
You can't really tell till such pressing time presents itself. Forgive all those "I'll kill 7 bush pig for you"... "I'll catch a grenade for you (are you Boko Haram?)"..

Don't be deceived by John Legend's "My head's under water but I'm breathing fine shockedshocked (since when did human turn to fishes? Or are you a special breed of Tilapia fish? ) ".. Until you reach that point, you really can't tell. People are not usually what they seem to be.
Re: How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. by englishmart(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'm too busy to think how far!
Re: How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. by starlingbawa(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinizia:
You can't really tell till such pressing time presents itself. Forgive all those "I'll kill 7 bush pig for you"... "I'll catch a grenade for you (are you Boko Haram?)"..

Don't be deceived by John Legend's "My head's under water but I'm breathing fine".. Until you reach that point, you really can't tell. People are not usually what they seem to be.

This made the most sense so far!
Re: How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. by papercoin(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Truth be said as for ME I don't expect her to go any far for me, as a matter of fact I think she gonna lEave; if she dosent lEave it gonna suprise me

BTW nah only me come dis lyf, someone said even your shadow leaves you in darkness, so why should I expect much from someones daughter(I keep all dis tot in FRONT of my mind) lyf is safer that way.
Re: How Far Do You Think Your Partner Is Willing To Go For You In Times Of Need. by Yinkwamo(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmmm... that my bae ko! She will be willing to go as far as the EXIT Door of my house. Thereafter, she will vapourize faster than a Cheetah out of my life. I'm very confident of that.

(1) (Reply)

A Corper Need A Female Friend / Fix A Realationship- Marriage,friendship,dating & Family / Let us pray....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.