Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Difference Btw Graduate Trainee Vacancy And Normal Vacancy. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Difference Btw Graduate Trainee Vacancy And Normal Vacancy. (940 Views)

Photo: Checkout This Job Vacancy And It's Required Experience..lol / Graduate Trainee Vacancy, Aero Nigeria Airline / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btw Graduate Trainee Vacancy And Normal Vacancy. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls help me to know the difference between graduate trainee vacancy and when there is normal vacancy by GOVT, NGO's e.t.c. Tanks
Re: Difference Btw Graduate Trainee Vacancy And Normal Vacancy. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
ngoziekpo17:
Pls help me to know the difference between graduate trainee vacancy and when there is normal vacancy by GOVT, NGO's e.t.c. Tanks

Trainee are those with less or no job experience but still, they are employed in other for them to learn on the job and acquire the required experience. while the other is for experienced candidates.
Re: Difference Btw Graduate Trainee Vacancy And Normal Vacancy. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
freeboy604:

Trainee are those with less or no job experience but still, they are employed in other for them to learn on the job and acquire the required experience. while the other is for experienced candidates.
tanks i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy. / People Plus Recruiting For Zenith Bank / For Civil Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.