Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear (28895 Views)

Julius Agwu And Wife, Ibiere Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Julius Agwu And His Family After Church Service Today / Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by BIBILISTIC(f): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
And so
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Jaycool18(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Not bad tho. But he should go for paternity test cos those children look like bastards and going by the promiscuous nature of Nigerian girls, the wife might have been impregnated by another man

#team foreign girls cool
BIG FOOL as u can see, the fool is in capital letter
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by JoeCutie(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dyt:

Old enuf to be ur big aunt
kiss
You sure that's what you wanted to say?

Or

"Old enough to be your sugar mummy"? grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Godmother(f): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
papawemba:

your house looks like my former compound in Orile-Agege.

Oh ok. I stay towards Ikotun
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Godmother:

Oh ok. I stay towards Ikotun

cool. i rep Festac now. Ikotun is nice though, how is T.B Joshua? And how is oga and shidren? grin grin grin grin
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Godmother(f): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
papawemba:

cool. i rep Festac now. Ikotun is nice though, how is T.B Joshua? And how is oga and shidren? grin grin grin grin

Oga and children are fine.
TB Joshua? I have zero idea about cos I don't dig him.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Godmother:

Oga and children are fine.
TB Joshua? I have zero idea about cos I don't dig him.

well done mami. regards to your family.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by rukeh(f): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Saw him at the AMVCA award,i was there grin grin and I was like Julius u don lekpa wetin happen nau and he said he's watching his weight.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by simpolelala: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
That's really cute
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by mulablings007(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
shey NIKE don dey do JORDAN ni?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Bollinger(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dyt:

Old enuf to be ur big aunt
kiss

You definitely don't act or sound like a "big aunt"
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by drnairalov: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Not bad tho. But he should go for paternity test cos those children look like bastards and going by the promiscuous nature of Nigerian girls, the wife might have been impregnated by another man

#team foreign girls cool

u no get sense mumu
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by mimi24grt(f): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Prety kids!!
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by adellam16(f): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dyt:
Thumbs up

Farts
ha ha ha ha ha ha u r a cow
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by Dyt(f): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
adellam16:
ha ha ha ha ha ha u r a cow

I like ur lip
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
#‎anticipate‬ Tkomzy set to drop Amope rmx prod. by kuebounce of trybes record ‪#‎supportTKOMZY‬ ‪#‎BRE‬ www.tkomzy.com

Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by damecute(f): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2015
jessiecah:

Na she snap am
lol.........
Re: Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear by adellam16(f): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dyt:

I like ur lip
I'm in trouble! Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2' / Ini Edo Slays In Orange Cut-out Dress For AMVCA After Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Alex Stuns In Off Shoulder Tight Gown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.