Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,296 members, 7,947,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate (13472 Views)

Mu’azu Wanted Ambode As PDP Gov Candidate – Akiolu / Congratulate Akinwunmi Ambode As Lagos Governor-Elect / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by maestroferddi: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Whoever chooses has the alternative of building castles in the air.

The Igbos in Lagos are voting massively for Jimi Agbaje. Any other arrangement is merely for political correctness.

Case closed. No need for long-winded speeches...
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by micrep3030(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Jk we want
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by isan(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Abeg where is igbo voting power in lagos? grin nah to dey make mouth ontop nairaland cheesy

AmBODE niooooooooooooooo
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by Evathyst(f): 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
kai you half finish dem
dts what we call 'fatality' in Mortal kombat. Lolz!
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by barcaboi(m): 2:44am On Mar 11, 2015
denkyw:

can you say the same against buhari who has never tried a business talk more of failing.since he left office 3 decades ago what business/investment has he tried. He has been useless and unproductive.ye apc goons are confuse,bunch of hypocrites.so i ask u d same question How can you vote for a failed man to rule over an economically viable State like Nigeria?
at least use brain before typing.....u guys said he had 150 cows....a cow sells for btw 100-150k...going by that maths; that's 22.5million....and I am sure he has female cows wch will give more....wch business is as original as that....ode
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by harffie(m): 3:40am On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:
How many of APGA members dey lagos abeg undecided undecided undecided. JK for Lagos ooo jareeee! GEJ till 2019!!!
JK omoluabi Eko
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 11, 2015
barcaboi:

at least use brain before typing.....u guys said he had 150 cows....a cow sells for btw 100-150k...going by that maths; that's 22.5million....and I am sure he has female cows wch will give more....wch business is as original as that....ode

smh for you...22.5 million ke..for someone who receive 23million pension monthly
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by DTaj: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:
How many of APGA members dey lagos abeg undecided undecided undecided. JK for Lagos ooo jareeee! GEJ till 2019!!!

JK, you mean 'Just Kidding'? You must be kidding too! You don't know anything about Lagos politics! Ambode of APC will win the election by so much a margin that some of you PDP e-rats here will like to take poison on April 12-13 2015!

You guys are so naïve!
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by Chigold101(m): 7:36am On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:
bros the question u should ask is which faction of lagos apga is making this statement?
i v been wondering samething too. How can APGA adopt PDP at the centre & states adopt another party. It doesnt add up at all

1 Like

Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by zendy: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Fake news! That's how they said that APGA had adopted the gubernatorial aspirants of PDP in Imo and Enugu States which proved to be false as APGA has aspirants in those states. APGA would never negotiate with APC. If my memory isn't failing me,this same Nzekwe is a factional chairman of APGA in Lagos who has since been suspended by APGA for anti-party activities.
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by Aldrickay: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2015
As a responsible igbo being above 18, i dont think it will be reasonable to cast your vote for APC (lagos chapter).

Lagos state government has insulted,humiliated,marginailised the igbos more than any state in nigeria, ofcourse we had cases of deportation, less you forget.

The igbo man,family,kin-dread,tribe is too selfish and greedy, what is there (APGA) reason for considering the adoption of Ambode as there governorship candidate if i may ask, because from what is writen above, i couldnt point out one positive reason for considering the adoption of Ambode, instead i discovered that the Apc party has not met there requirements -Apga, and that if they eventually acepts and he (Ambode) wins the forth coming election, they will then go back to a round table to discuss beneficial interest, what is this beneficial interest all about??

They (igbos) said lagos is no man's land and that the igbos in lagos are so many to an extend that you can find them in any coner or part of lagos state and infact they control lagos and yet, THEY CANNOT PRESENT A GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE or EVEN WIN AN ELECTION STARTING FROM THE SMALLEST POLITICAL POST in the state.

My advice to every igbo man is TRY THE NEXT PARTY (Probably PDP)

If not, if Ambode wins, you will cry more than what you are crying now in the hands of Fashola for birds of thesame feather (Ambode,fashola and tinubu) flies together.
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by onatisi(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Chigold101:
i v been wondering samething too. How can APGA adopt PDP at the centre & states adopt another party. It doesnt add up at all
it seems you don't know apc .Never believe a word from apc camp ,that party is full of chronic liars . Apc have realised that majority of non yorubas in lagos state have decided to vote against them,this news is meant to try and change their mind .
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by Chigold101(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:
it seems you don't know apc .Never believe a word from apc camp ,that party is full of chronic liars . Apc have realised that majority of non yorubas in lagos state have decided to vote against them,this news is meant to try and change their mind .
lolzzz... U r on point

APCheats
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by tuyi19: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2015
denkyw:

can you say the same against buhari who has never tried a business talk more of failing.since he left office 3 decades ago what business/investment has he tried. He has been useless and unproductive.ye apc goons are confuse,bunch of hypocrites.so i ask u d same question How can you vote for a failed man to rule over an economically viable State like Nigeria?

which Nigeria is economically viable? the one the inlation rate is as high as 24%, or the one which his naira is about 225 to a dollar and all these happen under your so called GEJ. untill GEJ privitized CBN before you know that the country is not economically Viable. companies are sacking their staff like say tomorrow nodey and u dey there dey talk grammar.
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
tuyi19:

which Nigeria is economically viable? the one the inlation rate is as high as 24%, or the one which his naira is about 225 to a dollar and all these happen under your so called GEJ. untill GEJ privitized CBN before you know that the country is not economically Viable. companies are sacking their staff like say tomorrow nodey and u dey there dey talk grammar.
Na ignorance dey worry you,I no go explain anything to you.
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by Tzmilez: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Eveybody hate failure, and Apga believe in success so they don't want to miss this, that's why they endorsed Ambode. The man for the people and the man for the State iVoteAmbode.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by BANKYBOI: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2015
I still wonder why some people have issues with AKINWUNMI AMBODE as the next Governor Of Lagos State.
If you're actually still saying he's not the BEST or the RIGHT MAN, ask yourself, why do they want him in other parties as their Governorship Candidate?
Think Right and Vote Right.

VOTE AKINWUNMI AMBODE.
VOTE APC.

#Ambode2015

Eko o ni baje ooo...

1 Like

Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by bchpeter: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2015
BANKYBOI:
I still wonder why some people have issues with AKINWUNMI AMBODE as the next Governor Of Lagos State.
If you're actually still saying he's not the BEST or the RIGHT MAN, ask yourself, why do they want him in other parties as their Governorship Candidate?
Think Right and Vote Right.

VOTE AKINWUNMI AMBODE.
VOTE APC.

#Ambode2015

Eko o ni baje ooo...
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by abduljabbar4(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2015
denkyw:

Pdp bastards how market?
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by AbetterLagos: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2015
And the surprising thing is that the Agbaje they all rant about has no substantial experience in public service.

Ambode is more than qualified to continue the great works of Fashola in this state.

Vote Ambode.
Vote APC.
Vote Continuity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by KukusB: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
If you want PDP to jonathan all of Fashola's work in Lagos, vote PDP. If you want to build on Fashola's strides, vote AMBO!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Pdp bastards how market?
mumu, must u quote me?
Re: Lagos APGA To Adopt Ambode As Governorship Candidate by Kingspin(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2015
Collynzo419:
Majority of Igbos in Lagos will vote for Ambode

Igbos are intelligent and they sabi better thing.

How can you vote for a failed business man to rule over an economically viable state like Lagos?

Ambode no ni

Sai Buhari
Keep ur word of sense to urself and ur family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja / Inflation Hits Highest Point Since Obasanjo’s Presidency - NBS / Farmers Donate N1.7bn For Buhari Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.