Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (253120 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ekunade: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Drop your state code. Let me check the status of your relocation. Cheers.

pls boss help me check mine STATE CODE: AN/15A/1204 i beg you
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ekunade: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
anambra to lagos
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pezin(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
sodiqyinka:
oga sodiqyinka pls i need ur help for my jamb regularisation
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tmamuda(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
ok..so na sit down and look...

Toh how I go do? If u get beta option.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Activity77(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Please house when would batch c 2015 reg start@sodiqyinka...tnx
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Activity77:
Please house when would batch c 2015 reg start@sodiqyinka...tnx
:/:/undecided broda, ders no batch C ds year!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gazaliah(m): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2015
I dey see batch C foe one post...Abeg ,wia you get that infoNothing like batch C oooooo na batch B
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by blaize4real(m): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2015
ekunade:

pls boss help me check mine STATE CODE: AN/15A/1204 i beg you
bros abeg help me check mine too KG/15A/0222. I beg u bros
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by blaize4real(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
bros abeg help me check mine too KG/15A/0222 from kogi to Ogun abeg bros.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Azidol(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I hope this isn't coming late, Oyo or Osun is your best bet. Cheers!
I chose ondo because u once said ogun,lagos and osun was about full then and am from oyo
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dammydee01: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
You all should check out [url]gomyway.com[/url] .. It is the cheapest and most convenient way to move around especially if you were posted far away from home. It's a ridesharing platform so basically you share a ride with people going along the same route as you.

If you have a car and offer a ride to someone, the person pays you an agreed amount that can help cover your traveling cost e.g fuel costs.
If you are looking for a ride from anywhere in Nigeria, you can find a ride on the platform.. it's cheap, safe and convenient and you'll most likely meet cool new people.

Check it out - [url]gomyway.com[/url]

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by jossy874(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
pls house i need to verity this pressing issue. can someone who graduated on the 24th of March dis yr and will be 30yrs on the 4th of aug dis year be mobilize in batch b? and pls when is batch b coming up. Thanks all
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by estacyresource: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2015

1 Share

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by estacyresource: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2015

1 Share

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Stanley08(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Hey @sodiqyinka my own status still showing processing.
AK/15A/0121
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Emmayur(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Good day guys, There are beautiful self contained apartment available for rent in Bosso and Gidan Kwano areas of Niger state especially for those who are serving in the Federal university of Technology, Minna and in any of the ministries in minna. Call or whatsapp us 07069303910 today.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by integrity85(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
sodiqyinka:

Please I need your contact or email. I had tried sending you pm but it seemed not delivered.
My case is somewhat different.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gazaliah(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Clear throat...Sodiq,I dey boss you
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by olad2020: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hi @sodiqyinka, thanks for your help on the redeployment case.

My sister was in batch a.

She redeployed from akwa ibom but was given Oyo state on the redeployment list instead of Lagos. She was told she could leave akwa ibom, print her redeployment letter online and head straight to Oyo state.

Her relocation status online says your application is being processed. Even her room mates who redeployed on marriage grounds have the same status.

Where should they go to sort it out, akwa ibom or oyo state?

Her call up number is NYSC/FRN/2015/702709.

Please help! Thanks in anticipation

sodiqyinka:
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by blaize4real(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
At sodiqyinka, pls I need u to help me with my relocation status pls, it as cause so many issues pls, will love to clear my self of it pls I beg u will all D names of Allah. My state code number is kG/15A /0222 relocating from kogi to Ogun, I will b glad if quick response is made. God bless u real good. Thanks.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by pascal2young(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
oga sodiqyinka.....please i need your help badly......i got a jamb number through my school via regularization stuff but there is a mistake one my surname.....please how do i correct it nd will it have effect on nysc mobilzation list?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Timbuktu14(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
I see a lot of request on here. I think Sodiq is busy this days because he hardly come on here. You can send him an email, he may read that faster. Sodiqyinka@gmail.com. He may answer faster. Boss no vex o. Request too much and i see say u no dey reply them. cool cool

Ademola signin out.....................
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by deardevil(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
I graduated last year and my age was 29 year when I graduated and this year am 30 year ....will it affect my going for nysc November batch . pls asap
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by nickdonalds(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
My Nigerian students we all have these same issue of wrong mat no. but there is an easy way to access your correct number because jamb would have it on their archive, all you need do is contact their Admin by texting your wrong mat no and details to...08126029615,or email -nickwellington333@yahoo.com. Please don't die in silence i know i almost did.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Azidol(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Hell chairman, is there any possibility of leaving camp on the 19 of dis month because of ramadan fasting
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ngjpub: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Nigerian Graduates’ Journal (NGJ) represents an on-line open-access collection of completely supervised thesis/project and research works of graduates, covering a wide range of disciplines, fields and specialties from various Nigerian Universities and institutions.
This website is a product of passion driven vision combined with efforts to relate to the “world screen”, researches carried out by Nigerian graduates and graduate student authors both at home and in the Diaspora by playing an instrumental role in enhancing its availability, accessibility, and reach, as well as showcasing their ingenuity.

We are looking out for graduation pictures of Nigerian graduates and graduate students for use, in our online journal. The picture MUST be snapped in graduation gown and bright enough. Please kindly forward your pictures to admin@ngjpub.com

Journal Name: www.ngjpub.com
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by oluwawilliams(m): 5:45am On Jun 13, 2015
STUDY IN UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES WITH LOW TUITION FEES NO JAMB, NO UTME.Seriously,why kill yourself over jamb while your mates got this information and are now studying in universities with international recognitions.Lots of countries in the world will invite you to study abroad which will be quit expensive and in most cases you've ignored,but have you ever considered the Philippines? Do you know atleast 1 out of 10 doctors in the US studied inthe Philippines? Do you know south Koreasends not less than a thousand students every month to study in Philippines?Aside from the international standard of teaching,the tuition fees in the Philippines is one of the cheapest you can find around the world. Most students in Philippines pays less than$500(#100,000)per section,which means with$2000(#400,000)you can complete a 4 years degree course.The amazing part of this is you don't need to hustle for admission all you need is your secondary school statement of result(WAEC).With your WAEC result or neco result you can gain admission to any school and course of yourchoice...below are some key stepsyou needto follow to become a student of Philippines1, you need tosubmit the necessary document(waec result,photocopy of passport Bio page etc) to any school of your choice in the Philippines andpay the necessary charges for the school toprocess and send you an invitation letter.2, you will wait for about 5 working days to receive your invitation letter from the schoolthrough DHL.3, After you've received the invitation, you will prepareother documents for authentication and go get your visa at the Philippines embassy in your country.4, buy your fight ticket and its done. You will be guided on other processes on your arrival to the Philippines. NOTE ::no payment of tuition fees to any one until your arrival to the Philippines. Admission is sure,visa is sure...all am here to do is to guide you and give you information about the schools here. And there tuition fees.. for help about studying in Philippines do not hesitate to contact MR Tobi on+639477250322 Email: Tonioni2013@gmail.com Whatsapp:+639062418709 BBM: 569C2A60

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gazaliah(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2015
Hello
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gazaliah(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2015
Hello wink
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Gazaliah(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2015
Hello wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.