Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

For The Ladies; Why Do You Tag Guys That Posses/have These 5 Things 'PLAYERS? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies; Why Do You Tag Guys That Posses/have These 5 Things 'PLAYERS? (819 Views)

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies; Why Do You Tag Guys That Posses/have These 5 Things 'PLAYERS? by ilovecritics(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good day ladies, this is specially for you all. I just want to correct one impression that almost all Nigerian women have about successful, cute guys.. Not all of them are players like you think and believe.

Below are 5 things a Nigerian guy will possess or have and the ladies would never believe that you can actually stay single and not play around..

1: Nice Apartment - A frosh apartment in a comfortable environment. Fully furnished with all gadgets and appliances ranging from AC, washing machine and a fully equipped kitchen.

2: Nice Car - He drives a beautiful post car between 1.5m to 2m. Maybe one of these cars ya'll ladies trip for.. Lol tongue

3: Makes his own Money - He makes his own money, fends for himself, ain't stingy and is down for fun whenever u call on him, he's never scared to Pop some Mo' anytime/any day cool

4: Naturally Cute - He's naturally cute, the right lips, Albs, physique and got the right packs (Not me; I'm skinny) sad **

5: Great personality - He is social, fun, caring, friendly, kind and understanding. He's attentive and listens too, thus all ladies in the hood wanna fv<k with him but he handles them in a perfect way cos he knows how to respect boundaries and wouldn't wanna mess with you even though he has almost all it takes to 'Use and dump you..

Yes; guys like this are still amongst us.

grin grin

Now my question for the ladies is this; Do you believe that there are GUYS/MEN like this in our society presently - grin wink tongue
Re: For The Ladies; Why Do You Tag Guys That Posses/have These 5 Things 'PLAYERS? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mtchewww
Re: For The Ladies; Why Do You Tag Guys That Posses/have These 5 Things 'PLAYERS? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
FTC
Re: For The Ladies; Why Do You Tag Guys That Posses/have These 5 Things 'PLAYERS? by Kenzico(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: For The Ladies; Why Do You Tag Guys That Posses/have These 5 Things 'PLAYERS? by ilovecritics(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
D1ck:
Mtchewww

U didn't have to comment, Mr. Dickson undecided
Re: For The Ladies; Why Do You Tag Guys That Posses/have These 5 Things 'PLAYERS? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
ilovecritics:

U didn't have to comment, Mr. Dickson undecided
Point of correction, I didn't comment; I HISSED!
Re: For The Ladies; Why Do You Tag Guys That Posses/have These 5 Things 'PLAYERS? by ilovecritics(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
D1ck:
Point of correction, I didn't comment; I HISSED!

U had the time to type It too??
undecided
Re: For The Ladies; Why Do You Tag Guys That Posses/have These 5 Things 'PLAYERS? by ardeks(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
I guess it's because they have all it takes to be a player or, better still, because of inferiority complex of the ladies dealing with 'em............ Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, MySQL, JSON etc

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be E-luck Or Curse? / Enough About Ladies! Lets Talk Abt Us / Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.