Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 (26279 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Godspikin: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm just surprised seeing all dis comments, i av bn trying to apply for weeks now but the site has not been responding, anyone with useful tips... help out a brother.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by chickygirl: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls I want to ask a question..in dat head of institute column, are we supposed to fill d current head of institute or d former one when we were still students in d school..thanx
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by heatmeup(f): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
luvprince4real:
Guy there is a space to fill in ur ssce subjects and grades in all d cadre. dont confuse pple here.
you sure? 22nd is on d way better find as you go fill am
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Tonniext(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yap I got same
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by wummyanthoy: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Yes I got too !
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Philadelphia: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
psalmsjob:

The next thing is to foolishly go and vote for them because of that then after election they will cancel it because they'll claim that you did multiple registration or any other excuse.

This is meant to deceive you my brother and sisters! Ask yourself "Why are they doing all this Now and not since and What is the assurance that employment process will be free, fair and based on merit or will they continue with the employment after the elections?"

My advice is that you should update your CV with the ministry incase the new government wants to review it but don't vote for this deceitful GEJ if you truely want a job in the next 4 years!

#SaiBuhari for credible employment processes in Nigeria because GEJ made #Achievements in fraudulent employment process,
And you will say you have not applied and updated your own profile. Get behind me. angry
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by mimidolly(f): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
I got the same mail but the problem is I didn't apply(wasn't able to apply) though I was able to register just my email, but couldn't fill my details. Help!
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by 12345DKO(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
someone should pls help me with the website so i can apply.
Thanks.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by ogiewanye(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
the message is not opening...but i got it..
i actually read what they sent frm a friends own
Thanks for quoting me boss

quote author=Ernieman post=31509170] You are not supposed to download anything, just go through the details you input while registering and if it does not conform with the original, go on and log into their website, access your profile, edit and complete your application process. I hope its clear.[/quote]
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by hamzyluv(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
i received message in my inbox, but i no fill any form ooo. i used my 2 email to try the site then but i cant proceed beyond the email authentication page....
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by psalmsjob: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Philadelphia:

And you will say you have not applied and updated your own profile. Get behind me. angry

Is it my updated profile that will guarantee a credible employment process. If you agree with me that all these new NIS employment or any other for that matter is a bigger scam than the 1st NIS job scam mastermind by Abba Moro with instruction from GEJ.

#SaiBuhari for a real chance of employment in a corruption free process!
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by U2ice(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
I haven't filled d form yet I av only confirmd my email but I did receive the msg...

+ I cnt access the form....pls who knws hw I can go abt it?
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
12345DKO:
someone should pls help me with the website so i can apply.
Thanks.

https://www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/#/
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by U2ice(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
hamzyluv:
i received message in my inbox, but i no fill any form ooo. i used my 2 email to try the site then but i cant proceed beyond the email authentication page....

Gbam! We de d same league
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by sold(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
U2ice:

Gbam! We de d same league
its because you must hv tried to register ur email(as in sign up) because i also got it in my 2nd email, which i tried d 1st time n dey told me some1 has used it, even though i didnt continue d application with d mail. And in d msg dey sent to dat mail, d review was empty because i didnt start any application.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls pals Hw can I apply... I dnt really hav de exact site.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by fritxie101(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
McLove:
wats the solution to that?
All you need do is to insert a date dt is in advance with onem for example: if d date u want to put is 13th, then u will have to put 14. By so doing, wen u save it, it will backdate it and remain jus d way u want it.

1 Like

Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by 1stdammy: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
sold:
its neccessary, go back and fill ur secondary n primary, after each section save entry, then click add entry to add, wen U finish, go to review mk sure u look verywell to mk sure u hv fill everything neccessary, then click submit
Thank U.......

1 Like

Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by 1stdammy: 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
achidisucre:
Pls pals Hw can I apply... I dnt really hav de exact site.
Nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by 12345DKO(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by chickygirl: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
chickygirl:
Pls I want to ask a question..in dat head of institute column, are we supposed to fill d current head of institute or d former one when we were still students in d school..thanx
Pls guys help a sister here, answer my question pls
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by areb4u2008(m): 1:54am On Mar 12, 2015
Pls how do i get a fabricated proof of state of origin and local govt area of origin...Thanks. Am from Edo state...Esan North east LGA
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Tygacesc(m): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2015
PLs guys, i got d NIS IMMIGRATION msg too, i tried to login but to no avail. I feel i have missed my username or password. Can any1 pls advice ur fellow nairalander on what to do?
I await ur responses pls, tanx.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Emmanueledu(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2015
Please any one from Anambra who knows where to get the state identification letter should please help!
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by pat077: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2015
I did not get d msg, i hope there is no problem?
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by OBAOKITI: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2015
i just ve to edit some info provided .but when i loged in to nis website with my details it brought new application form out . i cant find any edit link that will enable me do some editings.pls help asap

1 Like

Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by boyabkeye(f): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Pls fellow forumite,send d link Ɣ☺ΰ applied with,I've been unable to apply since.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by McLove(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
I also had problems at the initial stage but it started going when I used UK IP to access it
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by tare22(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
areb4u2008:
Pls how do i get a fabricated proof of state of origin and local govt area of origin...Thanks. Am from Edo state...Esan North east LGA
Go to ur local govt in Edo and forget fabricated.
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
1stdammy:
Nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Tanx
Re: Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 by Philadelphia: 4:31am On Apr 03, 2015
And the long awaited list is out. I just thank God. God is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / Info On State Security Service Recruitment For 2012 / I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.