Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” (38040 Views)

FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife / Obasanjo Talks How He Escaped Being Ritually Killed(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by datguru: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by crixlight2(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
claimed cheesy
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by Shiifi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yeah same as GMB/PYO
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Even the devil will run at sighting your baboon face my dear ex-President. Do not mind them.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by seedorfg(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Eboulra oru wey dey give jonah headache since 1800bc
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by vinzzy: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
1 with God is a majority
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by supernigga(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
undecidedMay I just show for fP. Watin be my own hhhm undecided
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by jingh(f): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls dissapoint me 4 once by making sense. Just once. Tanx
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mad man!
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by galadima77(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
blessedvisky:
who cares what this old nigga is saying? anyways, the presidential elections are here again. most of is already know who we will vote for, so I'll LIKE us to SHARE our opinions here online.
CLICK LIKE FOR GMB & SHARE FOR GEJ smiley

i no dey click anything!!!
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by blessedvisky(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
galadima77:

GOOD FOR YOU!! tongue
galadima77:

GOOD FOR YOU!!
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by yimikaa: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
iPopAlomo:
You wan use jazz kill demon...? how...?

grin
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by appini: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
The end is near.
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by tola9ja: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mad man!

Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=31504070][/quote]ask ya father, datz if ya got any.
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by driand(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
auntymi:
WonderFooL
how many times do I have to warn you about abusive words towards elders, is dat man ur daddy's mate?
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by marvelito: 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
That awkward moment when
you're reading this comment, and
can't stop reading because you
are so intrigued by it, that you
keep reading, and then you
realize it says nothing important.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by jkendy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Because you know the ritual wayz..........

Baba Iyabo is waz afraid to be used for same purpose......

Just like Shekau who fears to loose his life but loves sending out young girls to die for what he believes..

Go relax jooooooorrrr...... We know Wetin dey happen 4 Ottawa farmz ooo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
you guys should stop insulting my man oh! his wisdom is far better than buhari the dullapork! if he contest again, I will choose him over any old man existing.
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by tola9ja: 11:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ask ya father, datz if ya got any.

SHARE US THE MONEY GEJ DONATE TO UR BUSINESS CENTER 500M

Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2015
tola9ja:

SHARE US THE MONEY GEJ DONATE TO UR BUSINESS CENTER 500M
huh, so boring lipsrsealed, am a christian and not a terrorist!
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by cynicalarry(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Contunu
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by Acjohn(m): 12:09am On Mar 11, 2015
is that man not tired of being in the news
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by tola9ja: 12:09am On Mar 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
huh, so boring lipsrsealed, am a christian and not a terrorist!
that means you follow the teachings of the bible
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by azikiweironsi(m): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mad man!
Obviously you have no respect for the elders.
You sure came from those tribe that wakes up their father with legs from sleep. Learn to respect elders so as to be respected.
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by Ekeke1(m): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Y say al dis nw?
God wil expose dem al and even u.
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by Cutest9gerian(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Tales by moonligHt grin
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by rasco2000me: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mad man!
What do u call what ur parent are doing drinkin alcoho and fightin in the street niked .ur parent are of no value to the society .Ur parent are know to by rascal in ur street
Re: Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle” by KanwuliaJara: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Waste of cattle! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Trump Wants To Divide Nigeria" - MSSN / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS / Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.