Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles (1394 Views)

OMG: Check Out This Funny Meme On The Minister Of Finance Kemi Adeosun / Breaking New; Jonathan's Government Is Corrupt -they Want Change / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
This left me dumbfounded ,like seriously ? grin grin grin Would you cook this?

>>>http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/omg-check-out-new-jonathan-noodles.html

Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by mumumugu(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
First to....comeat

1 Like

Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by charityexplicit(f): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
this Cherie noodles wants to loose the customers they managed to have
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Beamborla(f): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Our politicians are so hilarious cheesy
I will chop it very well
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by itetemi: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
CLUELESSNESS at its peak.

oga jonny walker and his stealing is not corruption team is giving out one noodle for every ten sacks of rice they have stolen.
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by mcdonald59(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
i no go chop am say wetin happen.......even if na Sani Abacha face dem put dia i go chop am all day!
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will rather go hungry for 2 good days than to eat that nonsense... Nigerians are suffering but all the clueless president thinks about is to share expired noodles to nigerians. SMH

1 Like

Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Chimarto: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
GEJ till Ameachi offer me scholarship to study in Malta, Mars.
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by mcdonald59(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I will rather go hungry for 2 good days than to eat that nonsense... Nigerians are suffering but all the clueless president thinks is to share expired noodles to nigerians. SMH
so afta d two days, u will eat it on d third day......dats not a bad idea sha..

1 Like

Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
mcdonald59:
i no go chop am say wetin happen.......even if na Sani Abacha face dem put dia i go chop am all day!
grin grin grin
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by clevvermind(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Eat it and all the disease in your body will be gone. grin
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
eat the noodles to get your own dose of cluelessness
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by clevvermind(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I will rather go hungry for 2 good days than to eat that nonsense... Nigerians are suffering but all the clueless president thinks about is to share expired noodles to nigerians. SMH
talk is cheap. Won't you devour it if they cook it for you? grin
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Beamborla:
Our politicians are so hilarious cheesy
I will chop it very well
dnt be surprise if u been to act clueless
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wow, we can now eat transformation, God bless mr president. GEJ till transformation agenda is a tin of d past(2019)
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wow, we can now eat transformation, God bless mr president. GEJ till transformation agenda is a tin of d past(2019)
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Beamborla(f): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
IbnSultaan:
dnt be surprise if u been to act clueless
We should all be clueless in Nigeria by now if it's that contagious.
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by alaoeri: 12:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Eating this noodles with lead cluelessness.
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 11, 2015
mcdonald59:
so afta d two days, u will eat it on d third day......dats not a bad idea sha..
they people that need a lot of food now are the homeless people who have been made refugees in their own motherland because of all the boko haram crisis.. Sharing of noodles to people who don't need it is a waste of money and effort. Gej should have used the money he wasted in this noodle nonsense by putting a smile on the faces of thousands IDPs in the country. This is what he is suppose to do @ the picture below.
[img]http://foodmatters.tv/images/assets/What_The_World_Eats_Mali.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 11, 2015
clevvermind:
talk is cheap. Won't you devour it if they cook it for you? grin
lol... Wetin you carry me for? Guy nothing go make me eat that nonsense cheesy
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by PhockPhockMan: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
This left me dumbfounded ,like seriously ? grin grin grin Would you cook this?

>>>http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/omg-check-out-new-jonathan-noodles.html

Op, you mumu o o, do you think everybody is foolish like those that have commented before me?

Enough of this PHOTOSHOP.
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Op, you mumu o o, do you think everybody is foolish like those that have commented before me?

Enough of this PHOTOSHOP.

Best comment so far. May God not allow politics divide us further than this in Jesus name, Amen! All is well. God bless Nigeria.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by mrofficial(m): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Wasteful.
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by BodyKiss(m): 1:04am On Mar 11, 2015
I rather go hungry all month.
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by BodyKiss(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Are you mama peace in disguise.
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by san316(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2015
I can't even eat suya wrapped in a newspaper that has that guy's picture on it. yuck!!! God forbid.

GMB/PYO2015
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2015
BodyKiss:
I rather go hungry all month.
lolz
Re: Omg ! Check Out The New Jonathan Noodles by Chinatownm(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Omo dis Noddles go sweet pass as e de b4 I swear. GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Campaign Strategies Of President Jonathan In 2015 / Kachikwu, New NNPC GMD, Fires All GED / July: States Where Nigerians Pay The Highest/lowest For Petrol (list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.