Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160540 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by oyeleyepaul(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2016
While you were busy analysing, "it is this" "it is that" "what if?", the idiot already took it up and made a lot of money with it.

Alvin Toffler said "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

Do you know that 1 bitcoin is currently over $600?

Few days ago, we sent you an information on how you can make over 160 Bitcoin ($50,000+) before the end of the year, I am happy to tell you that we have started generating great results within a very short time.

You can join us, or you can watch us make all the huge amounts.

Our Whatsapp group training still runs at GMT+1 20:00 (8pm) everyday, click the link below to join us.

https:///4DVMsLVJYPjB8iqDucmo1k
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gud day all...happy Sunday,,,it is over real....u can join our whatsapp group below....

https://chat.whats app.com/KriXbd3EzzO8jZs1g3ndbU

copy and paste on ur browser to join our whatsapp group.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by bjacobs(f): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Davijunson:

I'll give you buzz on WhatsApp...
I'm a Newbie.. I think I might be needing some expert opinion on this.
Its okay!
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by bjacobs(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Davijunson:

I'll give you buzz on WhatsApp...
I'm a Newbie.. I think I might be needing some expert opinion on this.
okay wen you do, tell me Dav from nairaland. Ttyl
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Luchiana1(f): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
join my fast movin team in Helping hands intl 08084226895 you get your laptop in 2months .facebook- eloheenu
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by 01loma: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2016
We all want a steady financial domain, don't we if your answer is yes then continue. Someone once said the best way to predict your future is to create it. We have all heard about different investing platforms but I bring to you not just an investing platforms but a three in one package which is CHARITY, FINACIAL FREEDOM and EMPOWERMENT. Helping hand international is that platform that provides a way forward to all its members. With just #6600 you can be a member of helping hands international and all goodies that follows. Contact on whatsapp 08177126058
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by harbayo20(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
DONT EVER MAKE MISTAKE OF DOING ONLY ONE ACCOUNT BECAUSE AS TIME GOES YOU WILL REGRET AS YOU WILL ONLY BE GETTING ONE LAPTOP...ONE SUV WHILE OTHERS ARE ENJOYING IT IN MULTIPLESSS... LEARN HOW TO SMART WORK TODAY...IF YOU ARE READY..LET ME BREATH INTO YOU HOW TO SUCCEED FAST IN THIS!!
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by olysexy(f): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2016
am so interested in this, but am not goof with convincing people to join... i regreat i havent joined long time ago, but i hope its not late. i just need know if i can't get people were does that leave me
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by lovean: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
olysexy:
am so interested in this, but am not goof with convincing people to join... i regreat i havent joined long time ago, but i hope its not late. i just need know if i can't get people were does that leave me
Gud evening mam,u don't need to regret ,u can still make it dearii...I will see u through and we work as a team,I will pm u now so we can talk more...

2 Likes

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by lovean: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
olysexy:
I got ur whatsapp contact from ur profile, hop I can message u?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Luchiana1(f): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2016
olysexy:
join my team.. We will help you.. 08084226895 facebook page.. eloheenu. Group The overtakers
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Emmandus(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Well, it is true, very legitimate and real. I was introduced to this program months ago, which has the main aim of empowering people and touching the lives of the less privileged globally and at the same time empower and guarantee you as a member/partner to make about N1, 000,000 in 90 days and also be rewarded with a laptop and a brand new Hyundai Santafe FREE on compltetion of your stage 3. Yes you heard me right...about One Million Naira in 3months! Here is the catch... You will need to make a one time donation of ($40) N6,6000 and apply all the strategies I am going to outline in the Whatsapp group 07033875827
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by mchenryking0(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
it beat my emagination how some people will just come out and condemn dis and dat. I was also a victim of listening to people analysis on some biz/life decison because i beliv they were beta dan me because they knw how to talk wit analysis like our Nig sport analyst. that was my greatest undoing.
fast forward helping hand is real though I am not into it. 4 anyone going tru dis post pls dont listen to anybody dat say u shld not do dis or dat. ask dem wat beta & realistic alternative dey can offer u
Pls read dis best sellers book (multiple streams of incomes) Robert G Allen

There is real money in Networking and online
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by miisy(f): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2016
miisy:
Gud day all...happy Sunday,,,it is over real....u can join our whatsapp group below....

https://chat.whats app.com/KriXbd3EzzO8jZs1g3ndbU

copy and paste on ur browser to join our whatsapp group.
join my whatsapp group.... we will show u d way....copy n paste link....smiles
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by tommysparks: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
If you want to increase your income by 10% weekly or 40% monthly this is your opportunity to grab, this much better than any mutual aid fund u have ever known, email me on dontommy24@gmail.com. To get details, or WhatsApp on 08068030583. Indeed it is good to give and receive with pleasure.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Emmandus(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
I need highly motivated male and female friends who are ready to make lots of money legally online and offline by working from home

If that sounds like you ! pLs ring me on 07033875827

or whatsapp on 07033875827

Emmanuel
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for the support so far guys. Please rate my article and encourage my writing ministry.

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2016/11/15/the-nintendo-time-machine/
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by justbeenpaid(m): 2:12am On Nov 21, 2016
biztycoons:
Pls people I want to know if helping hands international are real or scam....they are into network marketing
Thanks All for your contributions.

Yes they are real, I have made good money off Helping Hands International and gotten a laptop. Whoever says it's scam doesn't know how to refer people, simple!

I have created a WhatsApp group where I train people how to recruit using a simple online system. You can join the group by requesting for the link via salesandservices2013@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by harbayo20(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2016
we already created team of 85 serious minded people who will let their money work for them ...trust me,the issue of looking for refferals is already resolved..reach me through my signature to be part of the team asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.