Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) (2391 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by falconey(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Enegod:
so, you want to taste all the tribe punnies before settling down angry
The lord is your strength undecided
let just say is the vicinity I found myself, lagos has almost all the tribes in nigeria if not all.
Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Oh well, if Romeo and Juliet's deaths could ultimately reconcile their feuding families in the 80s, how much more us who have graced this space in 2015?

Go for what you want in a woman, and don't allow tribe affiliations to discourage you.

If your people no like the girl and her tribe, give them a reason to.

Believe in your own judgement and people would find a way to standd on a common ground with you.
Tnk u joor.
Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by Tallesty1(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2015
AirborneLacer:

You see the emboldened? That's the bottom line.

That was the exact point I made when I said, you have to trust your own judgement before making a dire call.

And yes, chopping off of suitors' testicles is real in Coli's village. So back off grin cheesy
Someone is trying to scare someone away from someone abi?

Isooraitgrin.

1 Like

Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by Tallesty1(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2015
falconey:
you know why I love your points? It comes with stories.
Old folks like telling storiesgrin
Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by falconey(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Old folks like telling storiesgrin
seriously? Just checked your D.P you look like a virgin.
Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by Tallesty1(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2015
falconey:
seriously? Just checked your D.P you look like a virgin.
Well I am a virgin in a way.

Cause I have not tasted death.
Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by naijaboiy: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Seriously bro, tribe does matter in a way.

A woman from Kogi state died here last year, the husband is from Nsukka so the Igbos here took her corpse home for burial but do you know that the woman wasn't buried that day?

"Why" you might. I will tell you.

So many rites were performed before she was buried. Reason, because she was the first daughter of the family. The husband spent everything he had on him and even borrowed from friends yet they weren't satisfied.

The woman had six children and according their tradition, each child must bring a goat, some yam and drink.

As in eeeeh, they milked her husband dry. I can't even kiss a Kogi girl even if the love is bigger than udi hill.
cheesygrin
Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by GoodFaith: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
falconey:
We are having family dinner and a call came in (my girlfriend) I picked and asked her to call me back am eating. My mum knew it was a girl's call and asked who she was I said my GF she then said why didn't I speak our language to her? I said she isn't from our tribe. That's when she made a surprising statement that I can't marry some certain tribes she mentioned them, my dad immediately interrupt her and said I can marry from any tribe. Though it wasn't a serious conversation but I believe both of them meant their words.

NOTE: I didn't mention the tribes for security reasons.
Your daddy is right
don't look for tribe but look for a woman that will make you happy
Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by malonephill(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Seriously bro, tribe does matter in a way.

A woman from Kogi state died here last year, the husband is from Nsukka so the Igbos here took her corpse home for burial but do you know that the woman wasn't buried that day?

"Why" you might. I will tell you.

So many rites were performed before she was buried. Reason, because she was the first daughter of the family. The husband spent everything he had on him and even borrowed from friends yet they weren't satisfied.

The woman had six children and according their tradition, each child must bring a goat, some yam and drink.

As in eeeeh, they milked her husband dry. I can't even kiss a Kogi girl even if the love is bigger than udi hill.
what part of kogi are you talking about
Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by ivyT(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

See her eyes undecided

*flings u away*
Re: Who Should I Listen To? (matured minds) by naijaboiy: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
ivyT:

*flings u away*
Where you see strength?

With that your kpanla hand undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? / Crazy And Gross Things We Enjoy Doing A Bit Too Much. / Is This How Relationship Should Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.