Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC (21840 Views)

Time To Rally Round Bola Tinubu, By Femi Aribisala / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Mhudi: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2015
I live in Port Harcourt and I may vote for GEJ in the presidential election. I can't be sure of anybody winning an elective office in the forthcoming election, but I am convinced and sure that Yero, the governor of Kaduna state would have achieved his best if he gets more than 40% of votes in the gubernatorial election.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by freshcvv(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
That's wrong. The Government of Kaduna should allow Buhari to come and give his 3 minutes speech, the more he speaks the more votes he loses.

That's ofcourse the reason the man runs away from Debates.

Like Jonathan did in 2011?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2015
freshcvv:

Freshcvv are you into yahoo yahoo ? I checked your earlier posts and it seems to me that you are into some s/hit.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by freshcvv(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Freshcvv are you into yahoo yahoo ? I checked your earlier posts and it seems to me that you are into some s/hit.

Show the world the Yahoo stuff you saw from my previous comments.

Simple.. Yes I used this ID for a purpose and its working..

So show the world asap!
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2015
freshcvv:

Show the world the Yahoo stuff you saw from my previous comments.

Simple.. Yes I used this ID for a purpose and its working..

So show the world asap!
No vex, it was a question.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Slynonny(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2015
smakati:
oniranu jatijati
Eke sogi onu.
Nkita rifolugi nsi.
Egbe enuigwe gbawafugi isi.
Kitikpa gbaagi na ike nsi.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Sacramento4real(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2015
brownlord:
But they celebrated when amaechi did same right? Nonsense
Ameachi provided a more spacious alternative.He gave reasons.The reason was glaring and logical enough.But in this case,no reason whatsoever was given.No alternative!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by nortcentrallord(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
but amechi gave reasons...whch reason is yero givn?

What reasons did Ameachi give? Was that same facility not used by apc a couple of days before he almost denied the president of this country access to the facility? Only fools will believe Ameachi's reasons. Let's wait for Yaro to speak before we crucify him. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by FemiGreatness(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Reporting live from kaduna Trade Fair. Venue for APC kaduna Rally

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by afanide: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
GboyegaD:
Whether or not they allow him use the rally venue, Buhari will still win the election in Kaduna.

Just as he did in the previous Election...........
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by PassingShot(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2015
GboyegaD:
Whether or not they allow him use the rally venue, Buhari will still win the election in Kaduna.

Buhari won KD in 2011 despite all odds, so I don't see what can make him not to do it in 2015.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Forwetinnah: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Nna?? Campaign rally never finish?? angry
No, it's the APC that is jittery. Everyone else has wrapped up the disturbance of public peace but the APC is still pulling last minute stunts to confuse gullible people with their silly brooms. Why wasn't Bubu at the last million match hulaboo?? It haf do joor undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by zeusdgrt(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2015
holatin:
The spokesman for Governor Mukhtar Yero, Malam
Ahmed Mayaki neither picked calls to his mobile nor
respond to a text message sent to his phone on the
development.

dem say you stole meat but you didn't try to say NO, so it means they (APC ) are saying the truth after all.

they just wanna use it as payback because of amaechi's but I swear down, dats rubbish, amaechi explained d reason why he no allow them and dat reason is cogent.

anyway sai buhari

off to work !
. Which stadium den did apc use for their rally if it was under construction lyk ameachi claims,now U see U r a bigfool
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by brownlord: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Ameachi provided a more spacious alternative.He gave reasons.The reason was glaring and logical enough.But in this case,no reason whatsoever was given.No alternative!

That explains why kwakwaso went sweeping shortly after Jonathan left a rally venue right?

My friend stop making noise, APC does not deserve any sympathy, they should face the music and dance to it.

Rubbish
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by brownlord: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
zeusdgrt:
. Which stadium den did apc use for their rally if it was under construction lyk ameachi claims,now U see U r a bigfool

Just don't waste your time on those robot, they are the zombie Fela was talking about.

Just the way the fools are praising oshiomole for shutting down house of assembly, preventing defected APC and moved assembly to governors house under the guise of renovation.

The idiats pretending not to know this, should PDP play the same music, they start crying fowl.

I don't support PDP, but APC have does not have the moral right to complain over anything
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Sobeautiful: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
deskossy:
this election is definitely gonna b bloody. kd is d epicentre.
Your wish/prayer will not come to pass. By God's grace all will be peaceful.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by TayoT: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari the dead on arrival presidential candidate has not been seen in public since he arrived from london. Can a man who went to rest in london be coming back to 9ja to rest again?
Buhari has been reported unfit for the Kaduna rally and APShits are still looking for another propaganda around it.
Very soon, all these lies will meet at crossroads and they will end up returning to where they started from.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by myramiliassi: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by freshcvvs: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
No vex, it was a question.

Good of you..
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
So you took the time to compose this scrap just to tell us that PDP is jittery, absolute balderdash.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by babestella: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC want a grand stand in Nigeria, can they handle grand standing? They should be careful, but they already started it. Amaechi tried to stop the president of the federal republic of Nigeria from using a mere stadium in PH. What a world. GEJ is gentle o. Anyway, March 28, APC Will self-destruct when GEJ is announced winner.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by babestella: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
apc want a grand stand in Nigeria, can they stand grand standing? They should be careful, but they already started it. Amaechi tried to stop the president of the federal republic of Nigeria from using a mere stadium in PH. What a world. GEJ is gentle o. Anyway, March 28, APC Will self-destruct when GEJ is announced winner.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Aybaba120(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
babestella:
apc want a grand stand in Nigeria, can they stand grand standing? They should be careful, but they already started it. Amaechi tried to stop the president of the federal republic of Nigeria from using a mere stadium in PH. What a world. GEJ is gentle o. Anyway, March 28, APC Will self-destruct when GEJ is announced winner.
for your mind pdp will win?
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by Aybaba120(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
freshcvv:

Bros cant u tired of so called PDP in dis country?
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by mrtheo33: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
kestolove95:
but amechi gave reasons...whch reason is yero givn?
trash reason; that the same stadium he amaechi used for his anniversary was not ready for use pdp rally, abi. what you wish that men dont do to you, dont do same to them.
Re: Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC by derrick333(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Who told you the Liberation Statdium is owned by the FG?
?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief / Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki / Reno Omokri: Comparing Obi's Tenure To Tinubu's Is Like Night And Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.