Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Political underdogs prof Yinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political underdogs prof Yinka (587 Views)

"Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin / Meet The Prof. Osinbajo's Pretty Mother / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Political underdogs prof Yinka by john124(m): 1:24am On Mar 11, 2015
PDP INVADED US - APC

04. March 2015

This is an excerpt from the opinions and events being written out by prof. Yinka adeleji who claims to be political party investigator who graduated from a university in Ghana , Accra and studied political science.

My name is Yinka Adeleji my folks normally call me inka I am a political scientist I schooled in Ghana I own a firm in Nigeria and I have known so many politicians and I have ventured into many political parties like the PPN, ACN, AC, PDP and the current growing and strong political party which is APC.
I will have to say the APC played their politics very well and the pdp was just the sleeping lion.
Let me warn Nigerians don't be fooled by the APC and PDP they are all bunch of clotpoles.
As i am writing to you I know a lot of political underdogs and under cover agents in the APC and also in the pdp but the undercover agents in the APC put by the pdp are in large numbers.
How come did jonathan knew of the plot of the APC to rig with jega attahiru on Feb 14th.
I have not seen a trustworthy politician in Nigeria, I don't mean physically I mean in the entire regions of Nigeria.
I can't give you a full detail of Nigerian politics in just one write up or article I would want to show the live pictures of the happenings in both APC and pdp and that will be after the elections by then maybe something's would have unfolded by themselves and I will come out to give you summary so you will know the mistake you made by voting in APC at the presidential elections .
I have analysed the pdp and APC I have noticed one thing and that they have same thing in common like the birds of a feather that will flock together, they are all thieves in different department and faculties.
The APC members signed a pact, I tell you that contracts are broken and called off, Obasanjo signed a deal with his political godfathers when he was released from prison, after some months of him being the head of state he tore away the mou he signed and fulfilled nothing that was enlisted.
As for now I can only see one manageable candidate and that is Goodluck, I am not asking you to vote for him I am just telling you what you need to know.
I am hoping that the YDP will present a better candidate and I will forget about Goodluck and go for YDP.
If you hate PDP don't vote APC because you hate PDP cause as for now good luck is good to resit until APC or YDP produces a better candidate.
APC Is not the change we want right now.
You can vote them in at the state levels and so on but don't be in a hurry to conclude on your survey wait for YDP to present their candidates.

The video will be available some days after the election.

http://www.tinnews.com/2015-03/04/pdp-invasion/%hwfyly
Re: Political underdogs prof Yinka by deskossy(m): 1:34am On Mar 11, 2015
Funny piece
Re: Political underdogs prof Yinka by bokohalal(m): 6:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Abdullah007 is a slave of PDP. More like, PDPSlave007.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Troops Preparing For Bama Offensive (video) / International Research Firm Favours Buhari To Win March 28 Election / Army Protect OPC Terrorist As They Vandalise Buhari/osibanjo Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.