Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,334 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

Read All About Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read All About Me (442 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 52nd Birthday - Read All About The Man Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read All About Me by sylviasilifah(f): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2015
When my stylist Aisha suggested my look for the ball (the ball being the AMVCAs), my initial reaction was NO! I mean, the dress was amazing and all but it was so far from my usual style and comfort zone. I normally shy away from strapless options plus my choice would naturally be more flowy, ethereal and devoid of colour (black and nudes please). Also, this was supposed to be my big Cinderella debut and I wanted it to be perfect. However, I got a style epiphany and decided to do something different, to go bold, and I’m so glad I did!

The process of getting ready started with my hair and makeup, and for that I turned to Shade of Beauty by Queen. All I wanted was that J-Lo glow, and boy did she come through for me! We worked with bronze and nude tones, finishing it up with some extra long lashes for dramatic effect.

http://www.stylevitae.com/for-the-life-of-mimi-cinderella-at-the-amvcas/

Re: Read All About Me by danbrowndmf(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote
author=sylviasilifah post=31507112]When my stylist Aisha suggested my
look for the ball (the ball being the AMVCAs), my initial reaction was
NO! I mean, the dress was amazing and all but it was so far from my
usual style and comfort zone. I normally shy away from strapless options
plus my choice would naturally be more flowy, ethereal and devoid of
colour (black and nudes please). Also, this was supposed to be my big
Cinderella debut and I wanted it to be perfect. However, I got a style
epiphany and decided to do something different, to go bold, and I’m so
glad I did!

The process of getting ready started with my hair and makeup, and for
that I turned to Shade of Beauty by Queen. All I wanted was that J-Lo
glow, and boy did she come through for me! We worked with bronze and
nude tones, finishing it up with some extra long lashes for dramatic
effect.

http://www.stylevitae.com/for-the-life-of-mimi-cinderella-at-the-amvcas/[/quote] Are You The One in The Pix?

(1) (Reply)

Omini Aho In Buhari Manifesto / Fun Facts Of The Day; Check Out Shocking Facts You Never Hespperret / Jesse Jagz Back With Chocolate City Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.