Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun (20913 Views)

The Ghost Of The 1st Coup Still Haunts Nigeria After 50 Years - By Max Siollun / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by ejiro2130(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:

Happily. At Pennington River, BY.

Thank you, I'll pass
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Eluwilussit(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
All of you should forget about this GEJ and Buhari wahala and come and vote for me! I will combine GEJ's and Buhari's ways together and share everything 50- 50 and we will live happily ever after here in Nigeria!

Do you mind the idiiots. As if they themselves and their fathers are not good enough to rule niaja. Shameless people, without vision.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
If Buhari wins he'd better create a ministry of court affairs, he'd need a thousand and one litigations to be able to jail all the people he has in mind, of course this isn't 1984. But wait, "if Buhari wins"? Wake up y'all. #NeverAgain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by xklucvG: 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Buhari will win. But the issue bothering me is after he is sworn in, where will he find the money to fix infrastructure? Nigeria oil export is down, foreigne reserve down, excess crude account down, dollar on the rise. Buhari is inheriting a big problem which may not augur well with his administration and his health. May be by taxing he would be able to fix some but would the people pay? Even if he sends all the corrupt people to jail he will only recover may be 5% of the money. Now let us start to profer solutions to the problems ahead and not just chant "CHANGE" or "SAI BUHARI" May Nigeria be great again. Peace and unity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Popemax(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Change2015:

The only regions pdp can win are the South-South (excluding Rivers) and the south-east (excluding Imo). So where can any hope of victory be for pdp? The nation is sick and tired of excuses and incompetence and Buhari is the solution.

#change
#GMB
#APC
buhari will not win and can never win
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by donodion(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
At best you and your ilk can chose not to vote for him, but I hate to burst you bubble bro, your combined votes ain't worth diddly squat coz GEJ is going down come March 28,

I love that going down part.melody to my hearing please say it again........and again. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by fresh15: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Never before did he win an election in Nigeria and never can he win now,impossible.He will fall as usual.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:

I dey like una mouth die!
We are glad you recognize
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
"what if'... is a jonzing assumption..BUHARI IS WINNING THE ELECTION.... "What if". is a farce...WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE U FOLKS..Na wa o.
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by dein77(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tlovely:
We are glad you recognize

My dear, to me, politics isn't do or die. I try to catch my fun as I pursue my interests here. Elections will come and go. Why should I attack and insult my fellow Nigerians cos of politics? No way!
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Remarkable: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Don't worry, GMB will put them to work. There'll be enough jobs to accomodate them in the construction and other sectors. Good times are coming I tell you. cheesy

The type of good times we saw when Buhari was president and retrenched workers?

Good times when common sugar or milk was unavailable for the common man?

You kidding, right? Come clean, brov... it aint about Buhari, is it? its just ... how about you tell me?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by tohero(m): 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2015

...Eighty percent of the Nigerian government’s
income comes from oil exports...

...Many
ex-militants have been awarded security contracts
[b] to guard the oil installations they [b]once protested
against and attacked

This implies ==>

...Militant leaders have become very rich
from government patronage and contracts...
+

...amnesty, cash stipends, and training.

Yet!!!
-Fuel Price was on the rise even though he promised to return the subsidy.

-Election by the corner, price reduce by #10, one-tenth of the price. Invariably, Added a quarter of our subsidy back. Where are the other 3 parts

-some days during this past week, fuel sky rocket to #120/litre @ Nigeria registered stations.

-In one way, fuel devalues our naira by 25%

-corruption is just common stealing or stealing is not corruption. Is he saying our leaders can dupe and not serve us

- he launched the first Air Emergency. One helicopter for over 170million citizens. Who is deceiving who?

-just the past four weeks were dedicated to fight BH, what has the past 5 years+ been for To let them kill innocent Nigerians

-
chief of defence staff General Martin Luther Agwai has said: “You can never solve any of these
problems with military solutions … it is a political
issue; it is a social issue; it is an economic issue,

and until these issues are addressed, the military
can never give you a solution.”

Yet, the media are not sanctioned for addressing the matter as a religious issue
thereby disuniting Nigerians. Do they not have nose to smell the consequences

And YET, they say I should vote for him!

Will Faith makes me expects a 4 year miracle if the past 6 years hasn't been encouraging Convincing

Is Nigeria Developing or the opposite is happening

God Save my Country!!!
God Save Nigeria!!!
God Save us all!!!
God Save Me!!!

Peace!
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Anglovel: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD BUHARI WOULD SOON BE JAILED FOR POST ELECTION VIOLENCE HE WATCHED AS HIS SUPPORTERS MAIMED AND KILLED YOUTH CORPERS AND INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN 2011 AND HE DID NOT CALL THEM TO ORDER.

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a tyrant a terrorist and a deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is ,a pedophile, drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

BUHARI" Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal ".

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Truth must Out...shakespeare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by elohorayodele: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
Firstly he will bring change in your lives. Secondary he will bring infrastructural development thirdly he will bring down all this pot belly politicians that is eating our birth rite(money) an send them to kirikiri maximum. Especially FFK and FAYOSE SAI BUHARI SAI CHANGE GMB 2015

Hope tinubu, saraki, atiku and fashola will be put in kirikiri too?
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
dein77:

My dear, to me, politics isn't do or die. I try to catch my fun as I pursue my interests here. Elections will come and go. Why should I attack and insult my fellow Nigerians cos of politics? No way!
i commend u my friend...
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Rick9(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
Without election rigging, if this election is free and fair Gen M Buhari will defeat Gej with a very wide margin, 70% - 30%
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by Boss13: 1:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Max siollum continues to amaze me with his deep inner knowledge on security matters and the nigerian army.

His books are wonderful reads
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by anneedu: 2:08am On Mar 12, 2015
Your master lacks the power to rule, no good example of a leader
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by neonly: 4:37am On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmm I will pack my bag nd go to my village
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by bregeard(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Buhari winning the presidency is a day light Dream, which can never happen in reality grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
pls tell me, how av u benefitted from GEJ administration... smh for u guys
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by zendy: 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
toyoutoyou:
And history will repeat itself one more time because,there will be a great destruction of this set of of useless tribe by the federal government once again.

Why destroy the tribes? If they are 'useless',why do you want them to be with you in the same country? Why let history repeat its self or do you think that there is anyone born with 'Nigerian' written on his fore-head? The tribes who don't want Nigeria should go and form their own country let peace reign
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by zendy: 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
kastonkastrol:
under buhari's tenure, any militant or terrorist that pick up arms against the state will be seriously dealt with. Buhari is not gej, people should know this by now

How will you deal with a group of people holding sophisticated firearms? Is it not the same guns that the soldiers have that they have? Do you think bullets dodge anybody?
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by kcbaba007: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
zendy:
Niger delta militant leaders like Asari Dokubo,Tompolo and Boy loaf have already declared that if Buhari wins,they will not allow one drop of oil to leave the Niger Delta. If Buhari is elected,they will shut down all oil and gas installations. As this throws the Nigerian economy in free fall,Buhari will do what all ex military men do,reply with brute military force. This will lead to all out war in the Niger Delta and is bound to draw in Igbo separatist groups like the 'Biafran Zionist federation',MASSOB and IPOB into that war as they share the same ideology of removing northern domination. With Buhari facing Boko Haram onslaught from the north and a combined SS/SE rebellion from the south and no oil money to fund the military,Nigeria will dissolve in a bloody civil war.

I hv also tot of it, ds is exactly wats gonna happen if buhari wins, secondly, he and tinubu will hv problems because of tinubu's domineering attitude, he would not wanna bow to tinubu's attitudes.

Infact, his government will be riddled wt si much problems
Re: Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun by zendy: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=16pt]it wont happen by war, Ojukwu had better chances of making it happen those days than now, you will just get innocent biafrans killed unnecessarily...... If Igbos were sensible, they should have pushed an Igbo candidate to the presidency who also has dreams of establishing Biafra behind his mind. The Igbos of today are not exactly the competitive enthusiastic intellects of the earlier times, people like Achebe will be turning in their graves at the empty threats, sycophancy and cowardice in the igbo nation these days.....

[/size]

Do you know why Nigeria defeated Biafra? It was because of the enormous military support Nigeria got from super power nations like Britain and Russia and the millions in Arab oil money Gowon got. This time around,those countries are not coming to support anybody. The Nigerian are cannot stand up to Boko Haram that is largely localised to the north east but some people think that the same Nigerian army will stand a combines SS/SE army? Laughable. Buhari can only be president of the Yorubas and Hausas if he wins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu / Bayelsa Polls: Protest In Front Of INEC Office Over Alleged Doctored Results / My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.