Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:33 PM

Did JAMB Really Give Only 3hrs For CBT Exams? Read His Story. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did JAMB Really Give Only 3hrs For CBT Exams? Read His Story. (506 Views)

Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / See Pics: Has Cheating In Jamb Really Stopped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did JAMB Really Give Only 3hrs For CBT Exams? Read His Story. by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2015
This report was sent in by a candidate who wrote the UTME on 10th March, 2015 at the Moshood Abiola Poly.

He Writes;

"It has shown that JAMB planed with the schools conducting the C.B.T exam to perpetrate this shameful act of logging off candidate immediately it is 3 hours".

"It happened to me at Moshood Abiola Poly today. I tried to fight this action because it is cheating on the part of JAMB and could lead to failure if it requires just one mark for a candidate to be offered admission".

The JAMB invigilators were there and they all supported it simultaneously, even when the students were pleading. It is a pity I was a victim of this act as most people including me where still sweating with mathematics. This is shameful."

"JAMB or DIBU should do something about it and should act fast because candidate future on the exam is at stake"!

... He concludes.
This should also be taken as a tip for candidates who are yet to write. Try as much as possible to work within the time frame of 3 hours.

It may be that JAMB initially wanted to reduce the time taken for CBT but where unable to get out the information on time.

What's your take on this issue or where you also affected?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb CBT 2015/2016 Result Out Check And Upgrade. Call_08145593489, / Nigeria: WAEC May/june 2015 Time Table Is Out, You Need To Check Your Exam Date / Apply For 2015 Transform Together Scholarships For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.