Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,031 members, 7,919,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:11 AM

Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed (50130 Views)

Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding / Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by uzo4real(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
Exactly...we were formed from dust which is light, while una na from ribs(bone). U see were the strong mind come from?
EggovinMma:

Lmao. But no be una give us ribs? We are just an extension. grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by samdon12(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:

we are Humans aren't we, we err at times.
what she did is wrong, but she shouldn't be blamed entirely.
Adaobi please stop, I beg you stop this or is there any reason why anyone in his or her rightful mind should take his or her own life?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
uzo4real:
Exactly...we were formed from dust which is light, while una na from ribs(bone). U see were the strong mind come from?

Lmao. grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by blessedvisky(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
nerilove:
To me according to the story, the man smokes and they store fuel in the house, I think the man might actually burn himself mistakely. Its so complicating
vit the medical personnel Sed his kini was badly damaged. I don't think that's an accident or do you?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by clovislouis(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
She an albino?! shocked
u be Comfam fool I swear
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by ElFenomeno1: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
clovislouis:
u be Comfam fool I swear
Your father is a bloody fool and your mother, a fu...cking raaasclart!
You bloody God forsaken wan...ker!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by clovislouis(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

frustrated being like u. Na ur ashawo mother wher born u for olosho house. U know no say u be bastard.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by clovislouis(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

frustrated being. Low life idiot like u. I swear na devil go punish u I swear. Bastard pikin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by emmacols: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
this woman looks like a mad woman seriously
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
[left][/left][s][/s]
Adaobi12:
Though what she did is very appalling, but the blame shouldn't be one sided. who knows what she has suffered in the hands of her husband and MIL.
hell hath no fury than the wrath of a woman scorned.
I wish the man speedy recovery sha. though some men deserves this kind of treatment.
[s][/s]

Her action is condemnable. Your argument clearly shows the depth of your heart.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by aniwilz(f): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
dos dt has mre two eyes can see its beyond dese facts given by d parties involved
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by TeeboyATS: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
let wait for the outcome of d police investigation b4 jumping into conclusion. she might be innocent. consider petrol on a gen set + lighter in his hand and a known smoker. it could be accident. this lady did look that heartless like that.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by offor111: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
That woman must be mad

meanwhile this is story for the gods because i know that guy wont be looking at her cuting off his manhood or are u trying to convince me that she use juju on him? anyway I'm just passing tell me about it later............
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin undecided
ennyhollar1:
wicked woman
cry
ennyhollar1:
wicked woman
Namesake
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed by francizy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Adaobi12:
Though what she did is very appalling, but the blame shouldn't be one sided. who knows what she has suffered in the hands of her husband and MIL.
hell hath no fury than the wrath of a woman scorned.
I wish the man speedy recovery sha. though some men deserves this kind of treatment.

If she was beaten up by her husband, you would have come here defending her.. Why do you sound so heartless? Do you wish this to all the men you know, both your relations? No matter what the man did to her, he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

Well, I don't even know why am preaching to you, I only pray someone I know never gets married to your kind because I will only have to come for his burial.

#spits!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Jailed In Kirikiri For “opening An Account” (photo) / Inside Oyo Islamic Torture House Where Children Are Caged / Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.