Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,534 members, 7,951,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? (1602 Views)

If You're In Need Of A Nanny For Your Kids I'm Available. / Ask Your Kids: What's The Meaning Of This Short Story?- By Godwin C. Nwaogwugwu / Kid, Kids or Even More Kids! What Should Really Be The Couple's Guide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by lolaxavier(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2015
You had a stressful day at work. Your boss made you feel miserable the whole day, you have not been paid for the past two months and you came home to find your kids doing this, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Agrika: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2015
Jesus! Fresh Bitterleaf stick go finish for person body...then after that we go clean up together...but most of all I could blame myself more for leaving the paint within thier vicinity.
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by xpac01(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Walahi na to bone them enter house. The devil can't win me again me again.

1 Like

Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by MrTalkTalk: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2015
am telling u, d devil is a liar.
xpac01:
Walahi na to bone them enter house. The devil can't win me again me again.
but ds children go smell am sha and dia mama go hear am. as for dia papa..... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2015
shocked shocked

Chooi!!!
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2015
First exclaim! Ah! Oooo God!

Enter and change my clothes and then get my charger cable, they know na.

2 Likes

Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by lolaxavier(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2015
Agrika:
Jesus! Fresh Bitterleaf stick go finish for person body...then after that we go clean up together...but most of all I could blame myself more for leaving the paint within thier vicinity.

If you blame yourself for where you place items at home, you will probably blame yourself for everything. Today, it might be paint, tomorrow it might super glue on your most loved chair. cheesy
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2015
The kind slap I got tear am, eh and I'll scrub him on the floor. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by greatgod2012(f): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Why is the paint put at the reach of the kids
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by lolaxavier(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2015
greatgod2012:
Why is the paint put at the reach of the kids

What makes you the children did not crawl the extra mile to get the paint. It could be anything you least expected. You can't put everything away from kids but kids can use anything as instrument to make a mess of your house. wink
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2015
I will lay on the sofa while they kontinuu.

I cannot come and kill myself
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by lolaxavier(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2015
They will chop cane like no other day.
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2015
I don't even know where to start from.

Na to punish them sure pass till they start crying & shouting "mummy I won't do that again"

But seriously these kind children go wicked ooooo
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
lolz, see frustration!
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by lolaxavier(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
brito:
lolz, see frustration!
It is reality not frustration.
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
lolaxavier:

It is reality not frustration.

ok o, as a mother I don't know where to start from in a situation like this.
I will beat them before I start cleaning and the father should take them far cos I will be cleaning and beating em. lolz
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by pretydiva(f): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
I go 1st burst cry,then Leave it 4 their father 2 cm clean it up
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by lolaxavier(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
pretydiva:
I go 1st burst cry,then Leave it 4 their father 2 cm clean it up

Hahahaha, see true mother...funny.
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by ijustdey: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
they can't be my kids because none carry my DNA and chromosome....

because if they were then my DNA has being corrupted in them.
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by lolaxavier(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
ijustdey:

they can't be my kids because none carry my DNA and chromosome....

because if they were then my DNA has being corrupted in them.

1 Like

Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by KevinBrown: 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
lolaxavier:
You had a stressful day at work. Your boss made you feel miserable the whole day, you have not been paid for the past two months and you came home to find your kids doing this, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Ok
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 12, 2015
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by dablazor: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Haha that's just too much..
I guess I'd just ignore them.

This is too funny to not be on the front page cheesy
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Chimarto: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Better than playing with gun sha.
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by lolaxavier(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Chimarto:
Better than playing with gun sha.

Now that's extreme...
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2015
Paints should be kept out of reach of children..So, the larger portion of the blame goes to the parents. The kids are only 'enjoying' themselves and obviously ignorant of the level of harm caused hence not really at fault... but then, that doesn't stop me from scolding them...

I pray not to experience this, no be small work sad..Imagine the one in-front of the television even smiling angry grin
Re: If These Where Your Kids, What Would You Do? by lolaxavier(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Paints should be kept out of reach of children..So, the larger portion of the blame goes to the parents. The kids are only 'enjoying' themselves and obviously ignorant of the level of harm caused hence not really at fault... but then, that doesn't stop me from scolding them...

I pray not to experience this, no be small work sad..Imagine the one in-front of the television even smiling angry grin

Hahahhaha...very annoying set of kids...

(1) (Reply)

Sibilings Recreates Old Photo / She Is Friends With My Husband, Am I Wrong For Requesting Her Hubby's Friendship / Advice Needed: Someone Is Threatening My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.