Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,625 members, 7,968,813 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:16 PM

Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics (434 Views)

APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics by alphacube2013: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2015
I heard the voice of young widow crying!
She threw herself on the ground many times
She wailed uncontrollably and would not be comforted
“Mama Peace why naa?” she queried as she sobbed
Why have you taken away my remaining joy?
This is the story of a young woman whose only son has just been STONED TO DEATH ON THE ORDERS OF DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN simply because he chose a different political party from hers.
Dame Patience Jonathan had in her de facto authority, ordered during a campaign rally in Calabar that anyone found chanting “CHANGE” be stoned to death.
‘Change’ is the slogan of the All Progressives Congress, Nigeria’s major opposition party that is posing a serious threat to the re election bid of Dr Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, the incumbent president and husband to Dame Patience Faka Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Millitant Get Jonathan Oil Contract / GMB Is Nothing But A Total Deviance / A MUST WATCH: 2 Nigerian Police Disgracing Themselves In Front Of Bank In Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.