Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,349 members, 7,967,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:06 PM

Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? (27085 Views)

Are There Still Good Men Out There.. / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady / 8 Kinds Of Men Who Patronise Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? by rushena: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2015
She shuld marry d musician cus he strt d rescue coolShe shuld marry d musician cus he strt d rescue
Re: Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? by Brethrencool(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2015
She shd pray to God for the best partner.dey all performed equal task(saving her life).
Re: Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? by mcstan01(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2015
She should marry the hunter; he was the only one who could kill for her...lol *just saying*
Re: Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? by somziency: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Marineremmanson:
This is serious . She should marry all of them intersection none of them. gat it
She should thankfull pay them off, then look beyond there saving her life as a reason to get married. Anone with the extra should be d one!
Re: Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? by Boyooosa(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
That Musician is useless. Is he Harrysong?
Re: Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? by SWG1: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
1stola:
Definitely the doctor.
He saved her life which is the ultimate.
All the rest just assisted the doctor.
The lady should just give them a goodbye hug. That is all. grin

Doctors treat while God heals. She should marry her self to Jesus for God to appoint her the right husband.
Re: Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? by LeoHezzy(m): 3:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Marriage is not what we jump into, it a life issue I will advise her to seek wisdom from God all play along with the four of them I believe wants the best for her and for the four of them they all contributed to her life .....
Re: Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? by MzQueen(f): 4:05am On Mar 16, 2015
I concur ... Four husbands grin
yollychika:
All of em undecided
Re: Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? by brightUgc(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Marry d musician because his song brought about other rescues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) / How Do You Finger A Girl? And How Do You Suck Girl's Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.