Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,963 members, 7,903,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio (18660 Views)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Buhari's Age Limitation: Nigerians Mock Femi Adesina / Dele Momodu Defends Buhari's Age On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by Jabioro: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
Hw much dollar u collected dat make u 2 be unreasonable fellow?
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by saintTim(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
laiza:
it's obvious that the things you don't know is killing you. Do you have a B.Sc? Doubt it, M.Sc? That's way too much for your brain. The "uneducated man" has both. Now tell me what your criteria for education really is? I don't need to like Buhari to vote him because the spate at which you PDP act towards him wanna make me see what's he's got. #Changeisinevitable. You either go with it or be swept aside.

I said tell me what I don't know and u mentioned B.sc and M.sc lol were did he school lol, you gat low IQ, I'm not surprised u are a fan of buhari. I am well educated well exposed I know what's ought doing not like you, so I can't be lead by a man wit archaic ideas ,black hearted and an uneducated fellow
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by otr1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

Tell me about the ideas he is got bro. I seem not to know any. I want to be convinced he does represent true change. Sell ur candidate to me...waiting patiently
He would never allow corruption under his watch- his opponents have accused him of high-handedness, but this's what I appreciate most about him. He would never devalue the Naira because he wouldn't squander our foreign reserves. He's not a wasteful spender and he wouldn't spend 90% of our budget servicing his lifestyle. He is not the kind of person who would spend N4 billion annually on feeding and travels while an average Nigerian live below the poverty level. He would never keep 11 fleets of presidential jets while our roads are bad. He's not a liar and doesn't make empty promises. He believes in equity and justice and would not spare anyone found wanton no matter how highly placed. Under him, insurgency will be a thing of the past, because of his political will and experience. Under him, the much needed discipline and sanity will be restored.
He is patriotic and sincere about effecting a CHANGE. Equally important, he doesn't take alcohol, smoke or dope, so he is physically and mentally fit. Hence, he wouldn't be making alcohol-induced utterrances and would save us international embarrassment we're going through now.
These and more of his qualities and idea would forever remain relevant, even if it's 71st century.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by saintTim(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:

It is free man. We are sane Nigerians not paid robots like y'all undecided

U said u want change yet u can't explain wat sought of change ( terms of money, positive or retrogressive)
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by sandland: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Akpabio Buhari is our choice. We are not worried of anything about him. Just take care of yourself and pdp.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abdullah007:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

BUHARI Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal .

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
You are not a christian, you a hypocrite, go and read your Bible very well, you will learn not to insult anyone, you will learn to pray for good leader.

You better go and pray for forgiveness
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by dein77(m): 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Till U get common sense that is not for sale in the market (weda black or white).
Olukwu like u.

So you just keep jumping from thread to thread attacking GEJ supporters! That's some work shaaa
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by clevvermind(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
fallingsky:

you are very dull.....
grin buhari is a bad old man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by dein77(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
uncle005:
You are not a christian, you a hypocrite, go and read your Bible very well, you will learn not to insult anyone, you will learn to pray for good leader.

You better go and pray for forgiveness

You not ONLY pray for good leaders; you vote them in power whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Prayers ONLY don't build nations! Wake up!!!
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
elbinmanny:
really? Your history teacher needs to refund your school feea or risk being tied by the balls at eagles square and stoned to deat angry
grin you are using a propaganda newspaper as the basis of your own argument... The poo newspaper was a lie manufacturing newspaper in the 80s incase you don't know
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by IVORY2009(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
kastonkastrol:
grin you are using a propaganda newspaper as the basis of your own argument... The poo newspaper was a lie manufacturing newspaper in the 80s incase you don't know

are you another paid poster here on nairaland.com?
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
IVORY2009:

are you another paid poster here on nairaland.com?
no
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
olas24u:

Ghanaians started using mobile phones before Nigerians started to use it .It was Obj government that accelerated the process after the licences have been been issued for many years without any investor coming to provide the services .Government make policies so the initiator of the policies that leads to implement ion is responsible.Obj initiated it and we expected GEJ to continue in a good direction of improving lives.Their many fire brand Nigerians .It is only the agricultural minister that did some small things the rest of the economic teams are all story tellers.How can you be mentioning Okonjo iweala,all her achievements could not impact on the people .You want to put wool on our eyes.

Thought provoking tho...but what did okonjob iweala do. If ya economy is one based o exporting raw materials that provides paltry foreign exchange and govt is just trying to diversify the economy. How did u expect her to stop oil price from falling which has impacted the value of the naira. In 2011, she started the campaign that we should establish a sovereign wealth for the country. The Nigerian governors forum headed by amaechi kicked against it. Fashola kicked against and many others. They all got their share of what was due to them. But the FG went ahead to invest its share in the sovereign wealth fund. So if states are broke. How is Nigeria or okonjo iweal to blame. After all, they got the share of what was due to them. Even when oil was selling at a very high price. If they had saved their share. They would have sth for the rainy days and will not be blaming the FG for their inability to pay salaries and dwindling allocation.

Aside akinwunmi, we have olusegun aganga. Under him, Nigeria is now the number one in africa in terms of foreign direct investment. Under architect mike onolememen(works) he fixed benin-ore in his first year in office, lag-ib is being reconstructed. Ilesha-akure is being rehabilitated. Same applies to the whole of Nigeria where a no of roads are being built.
I can go on and on. There is nothing wrong with his cabinet members. Point me a single minister u think is clueless
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by cylax: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
saintTim:

Biagodu ! What ideas are u talking about ?

Stealing ?
Killing ?
He is not educated we all know etc

So tell me something I don't know

GEJ till 2019

I feel worried when I see people tying something like this.. I think some of us issues are beyond prayers.. undecided
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by PedroJP(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

BUHARI IS THE ONLY CHANGE WE NEED

ALL THE IGBO SLAVES SUPPORTING THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION SHALL BE PUT TO SHAME.

BUHARI WILL WIN AND NOTHING Y'ALL CAN DO ABOUT IT.

ISN'T IT A SHAME TO JONATHAN THAT WITH ALL THE STATE RESOURCES AT HIS DISPOSAL, THE NAME BUHARI STILL GIVES HIM SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

BUHARI DOESN'T HAVE THE DOLLARS TO SHARE BUT HAS THE INTEGRITY TO SET A TEMPLATE FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE.

TO THE MUMU AKPABIO, HOW OLD WAS MANDELA'S IDEA IN SOUTH AFRICA WHEN HE BECAME PRESIDENT AT 74

BUHARI IS NOT PERFECT, BUT WE HAVE THE CONFIDENCE IN HIM TO FLUSH OUT YOU LOOTERS AND SEND YOU TO 200YEARS IN JAIL LIKE HE DID IN THE PAST

ALL YOU THIEVES SHOULD START PACKING YOUR BAGS AND FLEE ONCE BUHARI IS SWORN IN.

#WE HAVE DECIDED

SAI BUHARI

He is having and sleepless nights and yet ur terrorist goes to have a break. He is having sleepless nights yet ur bokoharams are being defeated.

The funny thing there is that GEJ himself doesn't even say much and u guys come here to do what u know best(lies).

Guess father of all liars like u, whom u worship and do his will to kill non believers is the one and only ideology in that APC. Keep deceiving being deceived.

Ask Buhari, he has never seen himself in dat seat even in his dream.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
otr1:

He would never allow corruption under his watch- his opponents have accused him of high-handedness, but this's what I appreciate most about him. He would never devalue the Naira because he wouldn't squander our foreign reserves. He's not a wasteful spender and he wouldn't spend 90% of our budget servicing his lifestyle. He is not the kind of person who would spend N4 billion annually on feeding and travels while an average Nigerian live below the poverty level. He would never keep 11 fleets of presidential jets while our roads are bad. He's not a liar and doesn't make empty promises. He believes in equity and justice and would not spare anyone found wanton no matter how highly placed. Under him, insurgency will be a thing of the past, because of his political will and experience. Under him, the much needed discipline and sanity will be restored.
He is patriotic and sincere about effecting a CHANGE. Equally important, he doesn't take alcohol, smoke or dope, so he is physically and mentally fit. Hence, he wouldn't be making alcohol-induced utterrances and would save us international embarrassment we're going through now.
These and more of his qualities and idea would forever remain relevant, even if it's 71st century.

You said he will fight corruption. Yea..that is highly needed in Nigeria. But he said at the chatham house that he won't investigate people who has embezzled government money in the past.
From what I know, u don't bite the fingers that feed you. Buhari is not a rich dude and he needs a very big platform to be a formidable opponet. So APC came handy. But his campaign is being funded from proceeds of corruption. His visit to chatham house, his hotel bills, he flies in private jets from one campaign venue to another. All these are frm proceeds from corruption. Before anyone can be jailed, especially the rich, the law provides that u must prove ur case beyond reasonable doubt. The law is a very slow and time consuming process. It takes years to secure a single conviction. And do u know the expenses the anti-corruption agencies incure getting lawyers to prosecute these cases.

I will always be in support of the GEJ approach. Prevention is better tha cure. That was why he tried to do away with fuel subsidy. When government handles anytin it creates avenue for corruption. The customs and other agencies will collide to sign documents for products that were never brought into the country. But pple tot d removal of subsidy was a bad idea. They know nnpc is very corrupt and conceived d idea of d pib bill that will lead to the unbundling of nnpc. But up till now, it hasn't been passed in to law.

I think we should all try and be fair to this administration.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by obinoral1179(m): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abdullah007:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

BUHARI Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal .

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
another robot.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by notoriousbabe: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
PDP just gave me the reason I should vote for Buhari ,thanks akpabio for a job well done.Sai Buhariiiiiiiiii
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by akpanbaba: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Akpabio is not ashamed to talk about age of ideas .Does Akpabio have ideas?.where was his idea when the cult gangs in his government killed and kidnapped over 100 innocent people in Akwa Ibom?.Is it not an old idea he used when he set fire on the new vehicles parked in state secretariat only to turn around and blamed opposition because he wanted second term ?.Has he not been looting state funds in the name infrastructural development?.Is not an old idea to build a stadium and nobody knows the amount spent?.The high level of family corruption in the governance of the state is still an old idea.The clanish behaviour of the governor is a true test of an old idea.The idea of imposing a stooge on the state so that the excesses of the governor will not be probed is also an old idea..Is it not an old idea to use press and sychophats to sing the praises of government?.Is it not an old idea to pay for awards every where just to tell the whole world a governor is performing?.Is it not an old idea for a governor to leave behind a debt profile that will even kill the incoming administration?.An idea that brought out somebody like Akpabio as a governor must have been a useless/ an old idea.Akpabio should keep quiet because his ideas are old as well.Even if Buhari has old ideas it is not Akpabio that should say it because the governor is a disaster to Akwa Ibom and the entire nation

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by olas24u(f): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

Thought provoking tho...but what did okonjob iweala do. If ya economy is one based o exporting raw materials that provides paltry foreign exchange and govt is just trying to diversify the economy. How did u expect her to stop oil price from falling which has impacted the value of the naira. In 2011, she started the campaign that we should establish a sovereign wealth for the country. The Nigerian governors forum headed by amaechi kicked against it. Fashola kicked against and many others. They all got their share of what was due to them. But the FG went ahead to invest its share in the sovereign wealth fund. So if states are broke. How is Nigeria or okonjo iweal to blame. After all, they got the share of what was due to them. Even when oil was selling at a very high price. If they had saved their share. They would have sth for the rainy days and will not be blaming the FG for their inability to pay salaries and dwindling allocation.

Aside akinwunmi, we have olusegun aganga. Under him, Nigeria is now the number one in africa in terms of foreign direct investment. Under architect mike onolememen(works) he fixed benin-ore in his first year in office, lag-ib is being reconstructed. Ilesha-akure is being rehabilitated. Same applies to the whole of Nigeria where a no of roads are being built.
I can go on and on. There is nothing wrong with his cabinet members. Point me a single minister u think is clueless

That cannot be true many countries that produce oil have long term plans already for many years against any drop in oil prices.The governors forum never for 1 day trusted the Minster,If she was trusted they will not ask for the money ,because they know the advantages of saving for the raining day.
we can all see what they did with the oil subsidy and the promise of palliatives which turned out to be another lie.How come all the unnecessary imported goods that affects the buying exchange rate were disbanded .How come you have refused to provide power to encourage production of goods and service.what about the refineries ?why are you importing finished products ,How come you are the only OPEC member doing this .
The government is just for a few people and not the larger society.All the billionaires that have been created dont have super brains than the rest of us Nigerians .what have they done that is so special that the ordinary Nigerian cannot do ,importing fuel .Please fix the refineries and stop importation of fuel is unnecessary:even with all the efforts of the trade minister ,nothing as transformed into employment for Nigerian graduates .
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by surplus2015: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
saintTim:

Biagodu ! What ideas are u talking about ?

Stealing ?
Killing ?
He is not educated we all know etc

So tell me something I don't know

GEJ till 2019

He is not educated we accept but can you tell me what are the things that the educated one did for our country
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by mightycrown1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
[size=18pt] they are saying the same thing in different ways

today buhari cant rule us because he has no certificate

another day we dont want him because he is old

another day he cant rule ur because he has no brain

another day he doesnt this, he doesnt that.

ironically what they are saying is that they dont want buhari because if he wins he will throw them into KIRIKIRI

vote wisely

lets join hands to safe this nation, we have no place to run to

VOTE GMB [/size]

Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by chiomashine: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Story for the gods, the Buhari in this pix, does he look like someone that has something to offer?

Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by russy: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
akpabio should pls shut up. he has nothing original to say, he is only quoting fashola words against j k randle in 2011 debate, without acknowledging him. as old as buhari idea appears they are still better than the pdp destructions policies.
[size=8pt][/size]i[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]i and my family we have fully decided to vote for buhari
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by jbaby265(f): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
political speech..i hear
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by mustymatic(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
When you have a President who encourages impunity, corruption and electoral fraud, you know your country goes no where but backwards.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by danielmasarro: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gov Akpabio has said it all..he's ideas are too old to make any changes in this country,GEJ is better of..GEJ for continuity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
olas24u:

That cannot be true many countries that produce oil have long term plans already for many years against any drop in oil prices.The governors forum never for 1 day trusted the Minster,If she was trusted they will not ask for the money ,because they know the advantages of saving for the raining day.
we can all see what they did with the oil subsidy and the promise of palliatives which turned out to be another lie.How come all the unnecessary imported goods that affects the buying exchange rate were disbanded .How come you have refused to provide power to encourage production of goods and service.what about the refineries ?why are you importing finished products ,How come you are the only OPEC member doing this .
The government is just for a few people and not the larger society.All the billionaires that have been created dont have super brains than the rest of us Nigerians .what have they done that is so special that the ordinary Nigerian cannot do ,importing fuel .Please fix the refineries and stop importation of fuel is unnecessary:even with all the efforts of the trade minister ,nothing as transformed into employment for Nigerian graduates .

Saudi arabia has abt 750 billion dollars in reserve. If okonjo iweala say the need for this and our political elites decided we had to keep sharing them as they come. Au is it her fault. U mentioned sure-p. Most of the projects going are being part funded by surep. We all know everytin govt is involved is always inefficient in Nigeria. Those refineries should be privatised and when dangote's refinery comes on board. We can then say goodbye to importation of petroleum products.
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by zeusdgrt(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
kastonkastrol:
during buhari's regime, inflation dropped from 40% to 5.5%... Is this buhari's idea a bad one to akpabio?

During buhari's regime, our native currency enjoyed a stablity of $1.5,#0.9 and D.M.3.5 to 1 nigerian naira between 1984 - 1985. Is this buhari's idea a bad one to akpabio?

Nigeria first petroleum storage and distribution depots with a capacity each to store between 14 and 45 days fuel for domestic consumption were set up during buhari's tenure. Is akpabio also seeing this as a bad idea? Buhari achieved all these and many more within a very short period of 18months.

Buhari's regime would have turned Nigeria ionto a fulfilling promised land had it not been sacked by fifth columnist of the nigeria military elite.

Akpabio should better zip his mouth if he don't have anything good to say about the people's general.
. U talk wit no facts bt only stories you heard bt we choose to vote the transformation we see so bounce joor
Re: We Are Not Worried About Buhari's Age But The Age Of His Ideas - Akpabio by saintTim(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
surplus2015:

He is not educated we accept but can you tell me what are the things that the educated one did for our country

The educated ones are educating the uneducated so that terrorism and its likes can be averted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos) / Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) / Dele Momodu: A Special Evening With Osinbajo, The Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.