Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,844 members, 7,972,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:34 AM

How To Get Telecoms/it Jobs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Telecoms/it Jobs (651 Views)

Last Telecoms Scholarship Test Holds Next Month, Don't Miss The Opportunity / London College Of Science And Technology It/telecoms Scholarship / Get Up To 70% Schorlarship On Telecoms/IT Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Telecoms/it Jobs by lcstnigeria: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
There seems to be more jobs in the area of Telecoms/IT than ever here in Nigeria and all over the world. But despite this fact many are still struggling to get one for themselves.
Here are some basic steps you need to know on getting a good Telecoms/IT jobs:

1. Register with job sites like nairaland, naijajobs etc, as well as with the big companies like MTN, Airtel etc. By doing so you will be getting regular updates about latest vacancies.
2. Your CV must contain the job description of the position you are applying for. You need to be aware that many applicants are seeing and applying for same job hence the HR or whoever is in charge of reviewing the applications have loads of CVs to check. If they can't see what they are looking for in your CV they will immediately throw it aside as they don't have all the time in the world to go through all in your CV.
3. Prepare yourself for interview/aptitude test. Read books as applicable.
4. Acquire relevant certifications and trainings as this will boost your chance of getting jobs, remember this will put you in the circle of telecoms/IT world where all infos flowing in that circle won't pass you by.

I have included here lists of courses we are running, please take your time and have a look incase you will find one that interest you.

Feel free to call us or visit our office for more information or probably you need to speak with an expert to counsel you in your career path.
Nigeria Office Contact
110b OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY
IKEJA-LAGOS.
HOLY-TRINITY HOSPITAL BUILDING.
4th FLOOR OPPOSITE ACCESS BANK
LAGOS STATE
NIGERIA
Tel: +234 (0) 818 216 8712 , +234 (0) 803 079 3248, +234 (0) 129 57703

Email: admin@lcstnigeria.com
UK Office Contact
London College of Science and Technology
Unit 7
City Business Centre
Lower Road, London
SE16 2XB(Find us on Map).

Tel: 0207 231 7001 Fax: 0207 231 5451
Mobile: 07930860679, 07946796471

Email:
General Information: admin@lcstweb.eu
Admission: admissions@lcstweb.eu

Re: How To Get Telecoms/it Jobs by kinglekan: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Website please
Re: How To Get Telecoms/it Jobs by lcstnigeria: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: How To Get Telecoms/it Jobs by kinglekan: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2015
The cost of the programs are not specified online. How does one knw how much it would cost?
Re: How To Get Telecoms/it Jobs by lcstnigeria: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
kinglekan:
The cost of the programs are not specified online. How does one knw how much it would cost?
I can provide that for you if I know the course you are interested in sir. We deliberately did not include that because we do most of the time give some form of assistance in the area of finance
Re: How To Get Telecoms/it Jobs by kinglekan: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
lcstnigeria:

I can provide that for you if I know the course you are interested in sir. We deliberately did not include that because we do most of the time give some form of assistance in the area of finance

Diploma in Telecom
Re: How To Get Telecoms/it Jobs by lcstnigeria: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Diploma in Telecom

N100,000 for the duration of two months sir

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Direct Entry And Part-time Application Form For 2015/2016 S / Prof. Wole Soyinka Leads other Candidates For Oxford Professor Of Poetry / How Do I Transcribe Audio/videos Into Texts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.