Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,495 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira (13557 Views)

Economic Effect Of Devaluation Of Currency. / What Is Devaluation Of Naira? / No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by free2ryhme: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
tdayof:
Nigeria as a country is a SCAM

and you have been scammed
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Rick9(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
you when dey use your own.
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by AbsoluteHealth: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Lol

What edifice?
'Harvest of grammar' as in, check my post you quoted first.
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rick9:
you when dey use your own.
undecided
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by MzQueen(f): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Amen sad
HelenBee:
*singing* We shall overcome,we shall overcome someday...deep in our heart we know that we shall overcome someday.

1 Like

Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by BRAV0O(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
we are in for it big time... To all yor shouting gej till ur mamas call hope y'll ready for dis!
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by bose2(f): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please can someone furnish me with the phone number of the petroleum monitoring unit. Some petrol stations need to be taught lessons
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by jorlons(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
jpphilips:
Which pipeline was vandalized recently that we don't know about? people are saying they don't have money again to import products and you are talking nonsense!, how can you expect me to spend 450m on a product that 320m used to buy because you devalued the naira?

I continue telling Nigerians, by the time Jonathan is done with their ars@, they will regret Jonathan 2019.
It is clear that the nation needs to start afresh but we must punish the culprits at the polls, the government's austerity measures is suffocating and the masses think its cool!!

How can you have kids studying abroad and you want to vote Jonathan, are you insane? what devalued the naira? shortage of FOREX
where does our FOREX come from? Sale of Oil, under Jonathan 400,000bbls of this oil is stolen daily worth $46,000,000 when oil was $115.
Jonathan had the temerity to award a security pipeline contract of $1.3b to Tompolo who is part of the theft, can you imagine the wickedness of this man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got theirs in 2014 after boko has killed over 13,000 Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys ok! how can you vote poverty on your counscience? Let the Abuja big boys vote him, let us see how many votes he will get, yet the poor people who will soon become armed robbers and prost!tutes are shouting Sai Jonathan!! shame on your souls!!

Other oil producing countries saved at the time reason they are not complaining much, Russia saved $480b, their only achilles heel is their EU sanction.

Norway saved $780b, they are not complaining, Saudi Arabia saved $920b, depleted to $760b they are not complaining, Iran could not save because they were funding several terrorists organizations with their wealth, in cohort with Qatar, Nigeria decided to deplete the ECA and Foreign reserve, that is the genesis of this mess and we say SAI Jonathan? Why did the governors demand for their share of the ECA, because Jonathan was misappropriating it, several personal withdrawals from the account was proved in court.
Under OBJ nobody touched that account, that was how we survived drop in oil price as low as $38, Jonathan is $60, right now and Nigeria is on fire, can't you guys see?

You are an importer getting dollars at 225 naira and you say jonathan 2019? you are a m0r0n.
By the end of 2015 if Jonathan continues, most of the students here will drop out because your parents will lose their jobs, I am firing three next month and a lot of people are doing the same, you guys have no idea what is going to happen by this year end.

let me give you the history, oil price down, devalued naira, shortage of fuel, removal of all subsidies including HIV drugs, do you guys know where austerity measures end? food shortages.

You are a student and you want to vote Jonathan, sorry for you because when the government is running budget deficit like now, salaries will be owed and your lecturers will go on strike, cant you see?

If you took any loan bank , office or cooperative loan, with a devalued currency, you are in for an upward review of your interest rate, and some people think it is cool to be shouting GEJ 2019, those people deserve to be shot without trial grin

All government funded subsidies will disappear, if you have HIV, just save for your burial because in rivers state now, they are stranded, the ones supplied by the Americans can no longer go round, cant you guys see?

We must punish PDP at the polls, why are you scared of Buhari, are you a thief? the undisciplined and the thieves don't want buhari, while you a nobody is singing their praise, what are you scared of?
Anytime you fall in love with Jonathan ask yourself? what do you have to lose?

We are already down with Jonathan, we cannot fear any worse.

Buhari is not a jesus but Jonathan must be punished for this mess, he should be held responsible and accountable for this mess, How can Jonathan approve austerity measures for Nigerians while he could not cut his feeding budget and you guys think its ok!!

He flies 9 private jets and you don't even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI jonathan?

Crude price is down and you think Jonathan is not responsible are you daft? how about saving and appreciating the naira when it was high so that as it goes down, it won't be this low?

jonathan is a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and you are rich, benefitting from this government, you are wise, if you are an average Nigerian who is gonna face this austerity measures and still support his presidency, you are a f00l and a m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.

This election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are very bad people, they are willing to stand and die for evil, the next hitler will be a Nigerian, mark my words.

I swear to God you just expressed how I feel but not all Nigerians are bad ppl. That said, I still can't wrap my head around the reasons some of these folks give for wanting GEJ. Some have even gone to the extent of assuring me that nothing wil go wrong when I warned them of the possibility of these things happening.
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by mustymatic(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
When you have a President who encourages impunity, corruption and electoral fraud, you know your country goes no where but backwards.
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
The painful thing is this measure affects the masses more.

It becomes a concern for government if somehow it's affecting their income.
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why some will still shout Gej till.... fck u all wen dey shout am
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by bamite(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
pekeyim:
So what does this actually mean?
it means 9ja is going broke and prices of everything in the market is about to increase.. do the math!
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by supereagle(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Chaii, continue GEJ.
There is God.
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Fourwinds: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
d president is really transforming d agenda. Okojo-Iweala is really managing d economy.!!! no one has been able to tell me y d naira didn't appreciate when d major source of earning to d country rose high to $120/barrel but immediately we had d reverse., d naira starting crubling.... I can see y cluelessness is a common word now
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Fourwinds: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
sweathold2:
Why some will still shout Gej till.... fck u all wen dey shout am
shebi na now deir eyes dey open... now wen breeze blow we dey know how fowl yansh dey be
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by fineworker24(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
tdayof:
Nigeria as a country is a SCAM
You remind me of late Prophet Ojukwu and Biafra. The late prophet said the same thing 40 years ago.
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I buy 120N here though, from those small Petrol stations to avoid queue in the cheaper ones.

That awkward moment you realise AC ain't even good for your body. grin
So, you rather "wind-down" your glass, both front and back o - make natural air come in biko.

betta windup and sweat before agberos join the natural breeze enter
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

and you have been scammed

wella
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Marlkay(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
;DNa dat AC part dey enter me pass!
JayKayMaybachz:

Thats how we roll now
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by donodion(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
jpphilips:
Which pipeline was vandalized recently that we don't know about? people are saying they don't have money again to import products and you are talking nonsense!, how can you expect me to spend 450m on a product that 320m used to buy because you devalued the naira?

I continue telling Nigerians, by the time Jonathan is done with their ars@, they will regret Jonathan 2019.
It is clear that the nation needs to start afresh but we must punish the culprits at the polls, the government's austerity measures is suffocating and the masses think its cool!!

How can you have kids studying abroad and you want to vote Jonathan, are you insane? what devalued the naira? shortage of FOREX
where does our FOREX come from? Sale of Oil, under Jonathan 400,000bbls of this oil is stolen daily worth $46,000,000 when oil was $115.
Jonathan had the temerity to award a security pipeline contract of $1.3b to Tompolo who is part of the theft, can you imagine the wickedness of this man?
Tompolo got his $1.3b in 2011, yet millitary got theirs in 2014 after boko has killed over 13,000 Nigerians? Is jonathan not wicked? are you guys ok! how can you vote poverty on your counscience? Let the Abuja big boys vote him, let us see how many votes he will get, yet the poor people who will soon become armed robbers and prost!tutes are shouting Sai Jonathan!! shame on your souls!!

Other oil producing countries saved at the time reason they are not complaining much, Russia saved $480b, their only achilles heel is their EU sanction.

Norway saved $780b, they are not complaining, Saudi Arabia saved $920b, depleted to $760b they are not complaining, Iran could not save because they were funding several terrorists organizations with their wealth, in cohort with Qatar, Nigeria decided to deplete the ECA and Foreign reserve, that is the genesis of this mess and we say SAI Jonathan? Why did the governors demand for their share of the ECA, because Jonathan was misappropriating it, several personal withdrawals from the account was proved in court.
Under OBJ nobody touched that account, that was how we survived drop in oil price as low as $38, Jonathan is $60, right now and Nigeria is on fire, can't you guys see?

You are an importer getting dollars at 225 naira and you say jonathan 2019? you are a m0r0n.
By the end of 2015 if Jonathan continues, most of the students here will drop out because your parents will lose their jobs, I am firing three next month and a lot of people are doing the same, you guys have no idea what is going to happen by this year end.

let me give you the history, oil price down, devalued naira, shortage of fuel, removal of all subsidies including HIV drugs, do you guys know where austerity measures end? food shortages.

You are a student and you want to vote Jonathan, sorry for you because when the government is running budget deficit like now, salaries will be owed and your lecturers will go on strike, cant you see?

If you took any loan bank , office or cooperative loan, with a devalued currency, you are in for an upward review of your interest rate, and some people think it is cool to be shouting GEJ 2019, those people deserve to be shot without trial grin

All government funded subsidies will disappear, if you have HIV, just save for your burial because in rivers state now, they are stranded, the ones supplied by the Americans can no longer go round, cant you guys see?

We must punish PDP at the polls, why are you scared of Buhari, are you a thief? the undisciplined and the thieves don't want buhari, while you a nobody is singing their praise, what are you scared of?
Anytime you fall in love with Jonathan ask yourself? what do you have to lose?

We are already down with Jonathan, we cannot fear any worse.

Buhari is not a jesus but Jonathan must be punished for this mess, he should be held responsible and accountable for this mess, How can Jonathan approve austerity measures for Nigerians while he could not cut his feeding budget and you guys think its ok!!

He flies 9 private jets and you don't even have a tokumbo car shouting SAI jonathan?

Crude price is down and you think Jonathan is not responsible are you daft? how about saving and appreciating the naira when it was high so that as it goes down, it won't be this low?

jonathan is a walking disgrace if you support Jonathan and you are rich, benefitting from this government, you are wise, if you are an average Nigerian who is gonna face this austerity measures and still support his presidency, you are a f00l and a m0r0n, shaken together and runneth over.

This election has exposed one thing, Nigerians are very bad people, they are willing to stand and die for evil, the next hitler will be a Nigerian, mark my words.
Well put to the very last alphabet.
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
voltron:

betta windup and sweat before agberos join the natural breeze enter

Lols.
Aba no be Third Mainland bridge, Lagos o. We don't have those kind agberos here.

1 Like

Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Marlkay:
;DNa dat AC part dey enter me pass!
grin
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by intergral(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
HelenBee:
*singing* We shall overcome,we shall overcome someday...deep in our heart we know that we shall overcome someday.
I must confess.................. I.....I....I....I...vvvvvv.....vivviiii.... Viewed your pic and you look exquisite!
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by intergral(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
HelenBee:
I must confess.............. I.....I....I....I...vvvvvv....vivviiii.... Viewed your pic and you look exquisite!

1 Like

Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Lols.
Aba no be Third Mainland bridge, Lagos o. We don't have those kind agberos here.

Tribal bigot tongue

2 Likes

Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
softysparky:

Tribal bigot tongue

Are you ok? ?
How?
I think you're the tribal bigot here!!
Lmao

Hahahahahaha

Nne, that word is the most abused word on NL, followed by "hypocrite".

1 Like

Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Are you ok? ?
How?
I think you're the tribal bigot here!!
Lmao

Hahahahahaha

Nne, that word is the most abused word on NL, followed by "hypocrite".

Hahahaha Aunty Kachi stop marginalising me cheesy

Another abused word is "haters".

2 Likes

Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by ollyruffy: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Una never see anything yet. Wait until GEJ is returned to office before you feel the full gobe of this poor administration.

Some people will seek better life in even Niger republic.
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by 989900: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2015

Actually worse than a m0r0n!
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by billyG(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31519963][/quote]
Y did u devalue d naira?jona Y?
Re: Landing Cost Of Petrol Increases Because Of Devaluation Of Naira by ogene70: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
This government has failed for not being able to build functional refineries in the past 6 years. ..now we have to deal with landing cost and all that shit like we got no crude oil in the first place. ..JONA had better be gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: CBN Will NOT Devalue Naira, Mulls Proposal For New Forex Window / Fruit Juice Making Business / Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.