Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,916 members, 7,973,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:41 AM

APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures (36788 Views)

Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by handie(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
ARE ALL THESE TANOIDS REALLY DUMB OR THEY JUST WANNA APPEAR DUMB IN SOLIDARITY WITH THEIR PRINCIPAL THE SUPER DUMB JONATHAN?

3 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by BlueK1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
bushdoc9919:

A chap in a North African country that had just switched to democracy after long years under dictatorship....was spotted by a BBC journalist smiling after he had lost his (Councillor) election. When the journalist asked why he was smiling...the guy said ''For the first time in my life I can vote and be voted for''.(He did not care that he lost).

Democracy is not about the result...but about the process. That's one thing you Nigerians ought to get.
This is sensible.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by Fulaboy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Collynzo419.:
KD shouting - Sai Baba, Sai Buhari
that's place is asikolaye/bakin ruwa near our area grin
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by datribune: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fitness is not about age.
GMB, it's not fair sha dat at 73 u can stand on d arm of dat chair while many in their 20s can't. Lol
Kudos to d peoples General 4 his discipline & fitness. SAI BUHARI

4 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by Fulaboy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
talk2riel:
This op can lie.
Less than 100 cars in the campaign trail
Less than 1000 ab0kis [almajiri] lining up the streets
Am at u/sarki at the moment.

Am no supporter of a freaking political party.
mtchewww keep your mouth liar you're not the the only in Kaduna on nairaland don't come here and lie cox I was there too

Freaking liar angry
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by agabusta: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Collynzo419:
Kaduna for Buhari

Sure....

They are not supposed to release the pix of their driver. This is a security risk.
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by dandutse01(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Wow, how I wish I was there angry
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rally....

Sai Baba

11 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sai Buhari

cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by beluonwu: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
bunch of failure.
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by Charly68: 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Not a rented crowed ! This man is truly in for a serious business

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by Charlotte15: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=GenBuhari post=31521926]Your list is too short sef!

what about insecurity Boko Haram / kidnappings?

what about external debt skyrocketting to $75Bn ?

[/quote

Kindly add the appointment of Obanikoro as minister. Jona just needs to leave!
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by onatisi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
See wettin pdp don reduce buhari to!!! Kai there is god ooooo. This grandpa electoral value is losing appeal drastically and acidically with each passing day. Where have all the crowd that usually welcome him gone ?even this thread hasn't reached 5 paged after almost 3hrs. I am sure many apc bigwigs will start boycotting all these buhari rallies henceforth.
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by Saved2Serve: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
PVC is your power. He wants to betray you but let your PVC salvage the impending ugly situation.
CHESSBOARD:

Amaechi you sold the future of your people and your generation , you must surely pay for this.
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Abdullah007:
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD

[s]
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.
Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.
Osinbajo is fake and a loafer
Amechi and Fashola are errand boys
Ambode new recruit errand boy
Buhari boko haram spiritual head
Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor

BUHARI Abacha is not corrupt and did not steal .

Muslim brotherhood party APC is the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

This ia karma when you call PGEJ" clueless "you don't see anything wrong in it am referring to the sickly hypocritical pa Buhari supporter's now we have decided to feed you your own drug you feel so irritated, take a chill pill janjaweedians it's only the beginning let's use our freedom of speech.[/s]

HOW MARKET?

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by politifact: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:
See wettin pdp don reduce buhari to!!! Kai there is god ooooo. This grandpa electoral value is losing appeal drastically and acidically with each passing day. Where have all the crowd that usually welcome him gone ?even this thread hasn't reached 5 paged after almost 3hrs. I am sure many apc bigwigs will start boycotting all these buhari rallies henceforth.
mumu,stay there in the east while predicting victory for GEJ,you are in for a big shock
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:

Oga Onatisi, have you collected your PVC?

grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by onatisi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
politifact:
mumu,stay there in the east while predicting victory for GEJ,you are in for a big shock
it is disheartening to see how desperately and acutely stuppid most apc supporters thinking are. So everyone that supports gej is an ibo man or a resident in the south east? So ur little brain thinks that automatically every yoruba man is supporting buhari and apc ? Stay there in lagos and think you are on top of the world .
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by onatisi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Collynzo419:

Oga Onatisi, have you collected your PVC?

grin
haaaaa ,u wan kill me, abi!! Ok ,I no go tell u . How u dey sef ?
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by zingywingy: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
So who has the blood stain of hungry jobless graduate at immigration scam.
blood of boko haram victims
Chibok girls and their torn pussiess by rag tag animals river state campaign shooting
Baga people too..
2million displaced nko.. with suffering of life
PLEXPLEX:

LOL! OWE LANDLORD? NA WA TO U O!
GMB WITH ALL THAT BLOOD STAIN LL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THIS NATION....
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by victorD3: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Collynzo419:
Pics

Look well you can see buhari's diapers shocked shocked grin grin
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by Collynzo419: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:
haaaaa ,u wan kill me, abi!! Ok ,I no go tell u . How u dey sef ?

Oga I dey Loyal Sir...

Waiting for May 28th- day of destiny
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by zingywingy: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
So who has the blood stain of hungry jobless graduate at immigration scam.
blood of boko haram victims
Chibok girls and their torn pussiess by rag tag animals river state campaign shooting
Baga people too..
2million displaced nko.. with suffering of life
PLEXPLEX:

ALSO THE BLOOD OF THOSE INNOCENT graduate KILLED IN imigratn scam BAUCHI & OTHER NORTHERN AREA SHALL ALSO ARISE TO PERMANENTLY SHOT THIS EVIL OLD MAN FROM OUR POLITICAL SPACE
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by victorD3: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Collynzo419:
Sai Buhari

cheesy

This man is dying and frail
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by itetemi: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:

una no dey tire, even morocco king shame at una lie
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by josh21: 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
quote author=Acheme86 post=31520617]SAI BABA!![/quote]SAD BABA GMB. GEJ MY HOPE AND DREAM.
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by onatisi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Collynzo419:

Oga I dey Loyal Sir...

Waiting for May 28th- day of destiny
na pdp go win ,u know say I don become wahala for ur party members neck on nairaland . Don't worry ,it will be alright and there will be peace and progress in nigeria.
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by onatisi(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
itetemi:

una no dey tire, even morocco king shame at una lie
I dey lie abi. Oya compare this crowd with the crowd he had in that same kaduna in january .
Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by soulfood(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Are you a talented DJ seeking platform to blow? ......or you are an artiste looking to get promotion on superstar DJ mix? Then you are home with mynaijadj. Totally free.

Re: APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures by politifact: 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
onatisi:
it is disheartening to see how desperately and acutely stuppid most apc supporters thinking are. So everyone that supports gej is an ibo man or a resident in the south east? So ur little brain thinks that automatically every yoruba man is supporting buhari and apc ? Stay there in lagos and think you are on top of the world .
you are just a kid and I don't even think you are of voting age.you write up shows how childish you are and its quite obvious you know nothing about nigerian politics,your president visits lagos almost every weekend sharing dollars to every group in the state,a week later,your PDP governors chose the metropolis for their so called 'meeting' while GEJ keeps visiting all the states in the south west.why would he do that if he is sure of winning the north?its obvious the current 'political arithmetic' doesn't favour GEJ hence his bribery spree in the south west.I don't need to waste my time replying you,march 28 is around the corner.#I have decided to vote GMB/PYO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Fidel Castro And MKO Abiola / Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. / President Buhari Meets With President Joe Biden At The White House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.