Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

[b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] (1223 Views)

"Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by elijames(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please I need sincere responses.
I have been in this relationship for 8 months now with a very wonderful lady. At some point I had it in my mind to make this the last relationship I will have as I intend to settle down
But the challenge now is that I have been seeing so many red flags and this is making me to reconsider my position.
I don't think I would want to live a life of regret as I have realised she's isn't ready to make compromises.
My question now is, what is the proper way of ending this relationship without her saying I have broken her heart?
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
First of all, what are the red flags that you've been seeing?
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by naijaboiy: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
You cant possibly end the relationship without breaking her heart.

Except of course if she doesn't love you in the first place undecided
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by LewisO: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
[size=15pt]No clues they can give u here, so far she loves u very much, no matter what u still break her heart ♥ because that's a sudden breakup. [/size]
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by Enegod(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
elijames:
I have been in this relationship for 8 months now with a very wonderful lady. At some point I had it in my mind to make this the last relationship I will have as I intend to settle down
But the challenge now is that I have been seeing so many red flags and this is making me to reconsider my position.
I don't think I would want to live a life of regret as I have realised she's isn't ready to make compromises.
My question now is, what is the proper way of ending this relationship without her saying I have broken her heart?
just slowly start to back away and she will question it. Eventually, she will get the picture. This is how fwb develops. undecided

1 Like

Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
elijames:

Hmmm... This one is delicate.
How can you fry egg without cracking the shell?

@Op, if she truly loves you, then there's absolutely no way you WON'T leave her heartbroken.

What are the red flags? Without them we can't truly know how to answer you properly.

But the best thing to do under this circumstance is to have her meet you at a private and cozy place.
And in your most gentlemanly manner, break the "bad news" calmly to her. She might cry, get terribly angry, insult you, get physically abusive, beg you or just walk away - anyone that comes, brace yourself for it.

The END.

Hey OP, can't you tell her that you don't like the flags and still see whether she'll change? Abi has she decided not to change?

4 Likes

Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by Agbawotosabi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
U can't marry someone base on pretence, let her know her shortcomings n give her a chance to work on dem. If d situation remains d same, my broda u need to walk away weda u break her heart or not, on d longrun it will benefit d both party
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by 4everisaac(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Show her too much love & kindness. Ladies get spoiled that way.
buh pls, jhez dan't get yha heart broken in dha process.
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by ITbomb(m): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Distance, lack of communication and distrust are the 3 things that wreck most relationship.
Choose any two

The first two may go together, distance reduces the passion (though it may heighten it on thoughts of the next meet). So mix it with reluctant response to phone calls (if you must answer)

The third one is setting up an infidelity stunt. Get the rumors out and don't explain anything.

If all fails (rarely on past experience), do the "Mum doesn't like you" or "My people do not like your people" stunt.

I bet you will have a mutual agreement to breakup and maybe can still be friends.
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by elijames(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
You cant possibly end the relationship without breaking her heart.

Except of course if she doesn't love you in the first place undecided
Now that is the problem. It is not easy on me
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by elijames(m): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]No clues they can give u here, so far she loves u very much, no matter what u still break her heart ♥ because that's a sudden breakup. [/size]
It's a sudden break up when we can't decide on key issues that will affect us if we eventually get married?
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by elijames(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
ITbomb:
Distance, lack of communication and distrust are the 3 things that wreck most relationship.
Choose any two

The first two may go together, distance reduces the passion (though it may heighten it on thoughts of the next meet). So mix it with reluctant response to phone calls (if you must answer)

The third one is setting up an infidelity stunt. Get the rumors out and don't explain anything.

If all fails (rarely on past experience), do the "Mum doesn't like you" or "My people do not like your people" stunt.

I bet you will have a mutual agreement to breakup and maybe can still be friends.

Thanks bro. Buh it's not easy
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by elijames(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enegod:
just slowly start to back away and she will question it. Eventually, she will get the picture. This is how fwb develops. undecided

That will look awkward. Buh I will give that a thought.
Thanks
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by elijames(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mods please give this the required publicity.
My relationship is at stake. Thanks
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by LewisO: 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
elijames:

It's a sudden break up when we can't decide on key issues that will affect us if we eventually get married?
[size=15pt]It's sudden breakup, coz he hasn't let her know about it.

Tell her his mind not looking for clues [/size]
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by elijames(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
handsomeness:

Hmmm... This one is delicate.
How can you fry egg without cracking the shell?

@Op, if she truly loves you, then there's absolutely no way you WON'T leave her heartbroken.

What are the red flags? Without them we can't truly know how to answer you properly.

But the best thing to do under this circumstance is to have her meet you at a private and cozy place.
And in your most gentlemanly manner, break the "bad news" calmly to her. She might cry, get terribly angry, insult you, get physically abusive, beg you or just walk away - anyone that comes, brace yourself for it.

The END.

Hey OP, can't you tell her that you don't like the flags and still see whether she'll change? Abi has she decided not to change?

My brother, she says that's the way I met her. And bla bla. It's always generating so much fuzz despite how calm I try to be about the whole thing
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 12, 2015
elijames:

My brother, she says that's the way I met her. And bla bla. It's always generating so much fuzz despite how calm I try to be about the whole thing
If she doesn't want to change - drop her.
Re: [b]how Do I End The Relationship Without 'breaking Her Heart' [/b] by elijames(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
handsomeness:

If she doesn't want to change - drop her.
Thanks bbro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Making Your Relationship Work. / Facts About Love / Soma Magazeti Ya Leo Ijumaa Tarehe 22.05.2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.