Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

David Mark Should Be Impeached. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Should Be Impeached. (1448 Views)

Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

David Mark Should Be Impeached. by slimfit1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just in case I'm writing my opinion here so please don't expect it to be inform of a news paper writer style.
The man David Mark is part of our problem, NASS is majority of our problem, how could a man like Obanikoro go free not to talk of even stepping in that assembly.
The house have no moral discipline at all. They are morally bankrupt in that house. If David Mark comes back to that house, Benue people you have failed us. Call me fool and whatever you like Jonathan alone cannot take the blame for cluelessness. Seun can also pull this down you will see what will happen after the election.

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by olaboy001(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Booked space
Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
yes soooo historical Senate president david mark should be impeach ooooo we are tired of his leadership.

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Gej is inviting d wrath of God over his life how could u present d name of obanikoro to d Senate it's shameful we are experiencing the worst President we av in this country.

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by Okwori12(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
*30 million GSM Number Database arranged in local governments and State@ N5000 per state, and N50,000 for the 36 state +FCT
*active Nigerians email database of over 1.5 million very affordable.
*Bulksms @ www.cbnsms.com.

Enquiries: call 07066804422.
Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by aljharem(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hahahaha bunch of losers

Go impeach am na

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by edogirl2: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
There's no chance of that happening since the PDP senators are in majority.

Mr Mark is a major hurdle to the progress of this country.

I just dont know how the Nigerian people can be freed from this PDP entrapment.

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by temitemi1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
If you are nt please with this, then I say GO N DIE!
slimfit1:
Just in case I'm writing my opinion here so please don't expect it to be inform of a news paper writer style.
The man David Mark is part of our problem, NASS is majority of our problem, how could a man like Obanikoro go free not to talk of even stepping in that assembly.
The house have no moral discipline at all. They are morally bankrupt in that house. If David Mark comes back to that house, Benue people you have failed us. Call me fool and whatever you like Jonathan alone cannot take the blame for cluelessness. Seun can also pull this down you will see what will happen after the election.

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by Bugatie(m): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
slimfit1:

In your dreams!

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
I will keep saying it that David Mark is one of the problems of Nigeria. He is also a member of the cabal holding this country to ransom. I pray he is voted out in the next election.

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by youngalex(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
In simplified terms list the sins of Musliu Obanikoro? The man that want David Mark impeached on what grounds? Be Specific
Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by jaybee3(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
temitemi1:
If you are nt please with this, then I say GO N DIE!
You should at least learn how to construct simple english before you start displaying your lunacy online

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by aljharem(m): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
jaybee3:

You should at least learn how to construct simple english before you start displaying your lunacy online

I really think you are the lunatic. Is English his first Language ?

Mumu

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by davo3286: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok now na David Mark to be impeached, not GEJ again? I thought the House of Reps collected some nonsense signatures for the impeachment of GEJ. What have they done with it?!
Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by Redoil: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bunch of APC shildren of collective anger allways complaining and crying like mentaly derange ashawos. All of you should go and chop stone. Awusa slaves

Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by Bugatie(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
berem:
I will keep saying it that David Mark is one of the problems of Nigeria. He is also a member of the cabal holding this country to ransom. I pray he is voted out in the next election.

Madam stop hyperventilating!
Your cherished APC senators are also distinguished members of the hallowed Senate.
So if David the lion is a anti democracy, same also can be said of your senators.
Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by lymelyte(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
aljharem:

Mumu
You must really be a fool.. Fool at 40+. Ode..
Re: David Mark Should Be Impeached. by jaybee3(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
aljharem:

Mumu
It's our official language ijiot.

Opinion on GEJ administration / Suswam Loses Senstorial Bid - Punch News / Igbos Getting Ready To Jump Into The Lagoon(pics)