Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] (22273 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman / Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by zicoraads: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Apparently most Nigerians cannot decode the meaning of 'rumoured'!
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by ElFenomeno1: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Flets:
Rubbish... seems the twitter mallam found time outside his campaign schedule

Even if Muazu leaves today.... there is no stopping GEJ.
Its that settled.

Settled by who?
Are you a fuc king mor on?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by nwaanambra1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
Wonder wonder wonder o my sexy wonder....
i want my African baebi.....

*sshaking my ukwu*
Ewoo, Jonathan! Nsogbu di grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This news dey give me ORGASM!

MY DEAR DATS AN APT DESCRIPTION OF WHAT AM FEELING NOW! grin grin cool cool

JUST QUIETLY WATCHING AS EVENTS UNFOLD cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by smartleo(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Flets:

Its that settled.

hmmmmm,funny u,guess u were not born when muazu came to d rescue of PDP after tukur?watch as the super story unfold

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by betty202020(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
hamaworld:

hahahaha, check the profile pic of the tweeter handler with apc flag. apc said 7 pdp gvnrs is decamping to apc. eee don tey apc dey lie
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by zizibabe1(f): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
ichidodo:
Another false APC propaganda missile launched to bring down the soaring supersonic fighter Jet that is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Transformation agenda and works......Fortunately its highest speed of false hood and height of hypocrisy is Mach 1.5 and 30000 feet while Jona's transformation speed and reelection height is mach 3.0 and 50,000 ft....all in all,In simple pidgin....APC badbelle no dey see Oga Jonah break light...
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by badesco(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is nothing but a blatant lies.
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by Badgers14: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
BTW , Mu'AZU was correct in his assertion that Fayose and FFK destroyed PDPs campaign strategy. All in all, PDPs campaign team sold GEJs candidacy very poor. they engaged in personal attack instead of highlighting his manifestoes. I guess he didnt have any wink cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
nwaanambra1:

MY DEAR DATS AN APT DESCRIPTION OF WHAT AM FEELING NOW! grin grin cool cool

JUST QUIETLY WATCHING AS EVENTS UNFOLD cool

The game is really changing fast.Oooops! !!
Jonathan is in big trouble! Watching closely...aa lot is yet to happen

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
ITbomb:
I almost thought the day will end without another Aggrieved Peoples Coven party trademark lies.

Good job

Ignorance is bliss ^^^ grin
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by Badgers14: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
babasanti:

*opens wallet* how much is your change?

undecided
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by betty202020(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
hamaworld:
grin grin grin
the house u lived in is more than 30 years, yet its strong. go and hug transformer if u are angry. if ur change is change of party, then u get it wrong. we need attitudinal change not party change
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by philips70(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Flets:

Its that settled.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Funniest comment of the year. Dude you need to own Basket Mouth's wealth, they rightfully belong to you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by ldpele(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
APC with lies, I don tire

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by nwaanambra1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

The game is really changing fast.Oooops! !!
Jonathan is in big trouble! Watching closely...aa lot is yet to happen

JESUS! shocked shocked shocked

I JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PROFILE PIX! kiss kiss

AND I STARTED CU.MM.IN.G AGAIN!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

THAT YOUR SHAPE NA FIRE! kiss

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by ogene007: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
hamaworld:

What FFK and Fayose did was to destroy the sabotage plans of Muazu and other moles within the PDP. GEJ till 2019.
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by 1stola: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
One idoit twitted trash and some buffons bought it.Godfather is a well known APC internet thug who derives joy from spreading lies and falsehood.Muazu is in PDP to stay, he knew APC lying machine will manufacture this lie and he bursted it before it even came out in public

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/pdp-is-my-home-good-luck-to-propagandists-muazu/
Most importantly GEJ till 2019
You're a big fool
E go soon clear for your eyes.
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by ozoigbondu: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
1stola:

You're a big fool
E go soon clear for your eyes.
Block head

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by ozo13(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin
ozoigbondu:
One idoit twitted trash and some buffons bought it.Godfather is a well known APC internet thug who derives joy from spreading lies and falsehood.Muazu is in PDP to stay, he knew APC lying machine will manufacture this lie and he bursted it before it even came out in public

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/pdp-is-my-home-good-luck-to-propagandists-muazu/
Most importantly GEJ till 2019
thief we r talking breaking news u r bringing up old new.yesterday news
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by ozoigbondu: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
ozo13:
grin thief we r talking breaking news u r bringing up old new.yesterday news

Otondo muazu is going no where get that into your thick numb skull

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by Adminisher: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Flets:

Its that settled.

There's no stopping GEJ's home bound trip to Otuoke. Everybody is getting very ANGRY with this man. Meanwhile money is being stolen alarmingly all converted to dollars. Who would take bribe in dollars from a sitting president if not someone who wants to cut and run. The external reserves lost another $3B-) last week. Keep praising GEJ if you advertising your own share if you are not, you are a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by debulle: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
hamaworld:

Pls is it by lies and media propaganda that the oppsition intend to better Nigeria? They have not and are not trying to sell their manifesto/agenda on how they will better Nigeria Economy to us.What do APC stand for? We know that PDP govt have not performed wonderfully well since 1999 but the same politicians are jumping/changing to APC how do they intend to move Nigeria forward? What do they intend to do different now? Am afraid of a bad man calling himself or pretending to be a saint in other to get something.Lagos State is a state that have been inthe hand of the opposition since 1999,what is the difference btw it and other States of Nigeria except the increase in taxes and internal generated revenue? Am afriad the backers/financers of APC have the interest of the poor masses of Nigeria at heart.I expected a better,objective and intelligent campiagn from them.Pls if they can answer or put a rejoinder to that AIT documentary it will do a lot of good than the threat of law suit.Let put hand and make Nigeria great and stop hitting up the already tensed polity.LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 12, 2015
Terming yourself a "Godfather" with a capital G" is an act of comparing or dragging a name reserved for the MOST HIGH GOD. pls sir, desist frm such act.
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of an angry GOD.
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by spenca: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
Every rumor in the past month has either been try or been abandoned, first we heard he was accused of not pushing the PDP agenda well enough n getting glued to the wind of change , now he is irritated by fayose and FFK
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by hamaworld(m): 12:21am On Mar 12, 2015
betty202020:
the house u lived in is more than 30 years, yet its strong. go and hug transformer if u are angry. if ur change is change of party, then u get it wrong. we need attitudinal change not party change

Don't be angry with me.
I'm not among d s a to mister President
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by Hilaskee(m): 12:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Why did you allow the political magician and wonder boy of Nigerian politics to leave? See what you have caused for yourself....CRA remains the best!
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by maureen546: 12:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Only GEJ can save us,vote PDP not apc because all the apc candidate re nothing but deceitful liars.
Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by betty202020(m): 6:45am On Mar 12, 2015
hamaworld:

Don't be angry with me.
I'm not among d s a to mister President
sorry my dear. just that i am pissed off with this madness of change of party, meanwhile the rotten minds of the agents of change are the major problem of nigeria. they where the financial looters in the pdp.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] by paullo20: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2015
The many lies of APC thinking they can rubbish PDP. APC has failed. PDP is a stabilized house and its never divided. Muazu is a party man and not a rolling guy like APC members who jump from one party to another based on selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC / Senate President Saraki's Acceptance Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.