Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced (30394 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / Shekau Will Be Caught Soon / The Capture Of Abubakar Shekau Will Be A Game Changer In The Coming Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by nortcentrallord(m): 12:54am On Mar 13, 2015
BH or Isis, death is calling all of you and you guys will answer to death and eternal anguish. Amen.
All those singing praise of BH and sympathizing with them through stupid articles and comments, all of you will join in their faith. Untimely death will claim all of you guys. Amen.
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by UltimatedeBest(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2015
March 28, Buhari is a goner
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 13, 2015
senier007:

http://www.thecable.ng/boko-haram-isis-deal-shekau-replaced

And the clueless govt. said yesterday that there is no evidence linking IS to boko haram. ... Our govt lacks intelligence and irresponsible.
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2015
Lol...u people won't kill someone with laugh oo.for an animal to detect another, dat means the animal don get award for d zoo as the oldest. .....but why calling someone animal.
wakacome:
It takes an animal to perfectly understand another animal.....so zoo keepers will send you and your stupidity back to the cage...
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by Raxxye(m): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2015
That writer is Boko Haram-paid propagandist, or a full-fledged member of the terrorist group!

Whichever way, your days are numbered! Mark my words!
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by Trunaijian: 6:32am On Mar 13, 2015
People. Looking at this allegiance critically means the war has just been extended. IS is deadly and are better equipped, better financed and better trained. The FG has failed to kill the insurgency, rather they allowed it foster to this point. Na u and me go suffer am fa! We should have finished those mofos since, but our government were too busy underestimating boko now we are here. The FG has failed to provide security to the citizenry which is one of its major mandate as a government. This no be PDP's or APC issue, na fact we dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by Kei144(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by dROC1: 7:01am On Mar 13, 2015
onatisi:
if this article is true,the best thing is for the army to quickly finish off this group ruthlessly and spare noone among them. The borders with chad and niger should be beefed up and the verification of ppl from other countries be increased . Bh will start kidnapping foreigners and christians in nigeria and killing them and this may lead to a religious conflict which is what bh and isis want .

Those chanting political jargons should read the above. ISIS in Libya is not waging a full scale war. They are just kidnapping foreigners and Christians for propaganda value. Their main aim is to spread terror and they will definitely get more international attention to BH's struggle. Don't underestimate this alliance. Pray and keep your families safe.
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by dROC1: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2015
It's sad to see people boasting here about Nigeria crushing ISIS. Even America and the developed world are having a hard time with this group talkless of how an ordinary armed robbery attack in Lekki yesterday could not be curtailed by our security forces.

How do you plan to stop a bunch of well armed ISIS fighters and suicide bombers if they decide to raid Lekki tomorrow?

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by melomelo: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Islamic State leader ISIS accepts allegiance of Nigeria's Boko Haram
The Islamic State group welcomed a pledge of allegiance made to it by Boko Haram and vowed to press with its expansion, according to an audiotape Thursday purportedly from its spokesman.
"We announce to you to the good news of the expansion of the caliphate to West Africa because the caliph... has accepted the allegiance of our brothers of the Sunni group for preaching and the jihad," IS spokesman Mohammed al-Adnani said in the message, using the Arabic name for Nigeria's Boko Haram extremist group.
In a tape of about 30 minutes, Adnani urges Muslims to join militants in West Africa and played down "victories" by the US-led coalition and Iraqi forces against his group.
The Sunni radical Sunni movement has seized large swathes of Iraq and Syria and declared an Islamic "caliphate" there. It has also drawn expressions of allegiance from jihadists in Egypt and Libya.
On Saturday, an audiotape attributed to Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau said "we announce our allegiance to the Caliph of the Muslims, Ibrahim ibn Awad ibn Ibrahim al-Husseini al-Qurashi," referring to IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
Security analysts have said that pledge may only have propaganda value in the short term but could lead to closer links in the future.
IS's Adnani said Muslims must support Boko Haram in West Africa, and claimed that the Islamic State was growing in strength and expanding.
"Our caliphate is resisting and it is advancing in the right direction. We are fighting the Crusaders and the rafidah (Shiites) and day by day the Islamic State is becoming strong," he said.
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by ahaika23: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2015
wakacome:
Actually the right question is how will buhari release your common sense because it is obvious your common sense is nowhere to be found...by the way you don't have light in your house??don't worry,just keep calm....buhari will change all that...

Vote buhari
Vote change
Vote apc
Vote better nigeria
APC!!!!!!CHANGE!!!!!

After insulting him you still ask him to vote for bokobari? undecided wierd
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by emerem: 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
It is paramount to note that jihad in Nigeria did not start how the islamist sect planned it. Firstly, they wanted to spread across the country with recruited members in every state, LGA, community and villages. After this, they will kill all Christian governors and officials to give way for them to perform absolute jihad and turn Nigeria to an islamic state. They started recruiting from the north due to dilatecal barriers, but luck ran out of them Yaradua died who was supposed to aid them gain all the states, that was why they did not want to announce his death till they can get a befitting islamist to carry on. The CBN governor came again with islamic banking which would have given them access to come in the name of banking into all the states. We can all notice that certain states where their men are governors are practising sharia GEJ saw it all coming and stopped that, with annoyance they started killing politicians and dropping their black flag on the scene. Boko haram started before the trade centre mayhem in America, revolution in Libya, Egypt etc. Today, they have redressed to plan their next strategies which they formerly deviated from. This election is the only thing that will determine their next line of action. I am not a politician, but I know if any muslim wins, Boko haram will stop killings and them cement their plans of converting the country to islam with the help of ISIS and other islamic jihadists who will force Christians to worship islam. Shaibu a Boko haram / islamist turned Christian has a lot to say about this. Get his confessional statement and confirm it yourself. Vote wisely come March 28, say no to terror, say no to forced worship of any kind, say no to the change we all know is changing Nigeria to islamic state. Vote the right people to be a part of this Forward Ever Movement, no backwards.
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Two days later I was relaxing inside when there was a knock on my door and I heard my landlady’s voice asking if I was in.

I opened the door and there she was in the tightest body hug eva and a pair of tracksuit trousers. It was all I could do to keep my eyes off her swollen bosoms.
I managed to close the door partially and hid my disobedient dick behind it.

“I’m going to the gym,” she announced, “but I want you to do me a favour.”
She explained that she had a meeting with some people who wanted her to invest in their business but she didn’t want to go for the meeting alone, could I accompany her?

I won’t have to say anything just sit in and pretend I was her partner. I said I would think about it but she took my hand and pleaded with me to do her this one favour.

I couldn’t believe that was my landlady rubbing my hand and begging. I didn’t know when I said yes and agreed. I needed to get to the bathroom fast and self-service myself silly, but not before watching that huge bubble Bottom rolling seductively as she walked away.

I knew I was in trouble. How was I supposed to stop my dick from misbehaving while sitting in the car with her?

Just a few seconds chat and I could already feel the precum soaking my boxers. I decided that I would have to put on my tight swimming trunks no matter how uncomfortable it got,so that she wouldn't notice when my stubborn Dickson will rise.

On the day of the meeting...
READ MORE (My Delicious LandLady II): http:///1x24muu
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by nd07(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
mutombo:

See Mr Mumu of the century, did your so call exalted office of the president afford a single respect to over 13000 people killed since inception of this Boko haram group or that of over 250 innocent girls that were kidnapped...Wake up man and let face reality on a ground of neutrality in respect to our politics, ethnic, religion...etc and let fight this terror that want to consume Nigerian in Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria

Ur stupidity & Idiocy is explained in ur inability to analyze d cause of ur problem. I'm not surprised bcs if respected fellows like Fashola would come on air 2 talk rubbish, blaming mr President 4 d mess happening in his own house, why wouldn't a deluded fellow like u.
Re: Shekau Will No Longer Post Youtube Videos, May Be Replaced by senier007(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
The prophesy has come to past, for past almost 3 months now, shekau didn't release a single video on youtube and he is on the run now, no hiding place for the wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Adedotun Sulaiman As FRN Chairman / Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage / Ahmed Gumi Condemns The Wedding Of Fatima Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.