Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,922 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Trapped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trapped (756 Views)

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Trapped During S*x (photo) / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trapped by earTHMama: 4:17am On Jan 15, 2009
Ever been trapped into love by a persistent stalker?. You don't love him/her but he/she kept coming on to you, being too nice and soon become an indisposable acquittance. Some people have been trapped into that kind of love affair or even marriage by a partner that will never take no for answer and did his/her best to win you over using good deeds even though you love someone else. They still stuck around after you tell them you don't love them, even took a fair share of your abuses but hung on. Have you been taken by such persistent admirers? Any regrets?
Re: Trapped by C2H5OH(f): 4:18am On Jan 15, 2009
Whose fault is it when a grown ass motherfucker can't say no.
Re: Trapped by Akinagirl(f): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2009
Right on.
Re: Trapped by Treetop20(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2009
C2H5OH:

spot on
Re: Trapped by earTHMama: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2009

May be they love to themselves.
Re: Trapped by olanajim(m): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2009
@topic,
I have seen thing like that. But I wasn't trapped. Some people will never understand a simple NO. I think it often happen when the stalker perceived his/her victim as too compasionate to hurt others. It only take a firm resistance to keep them at the bay. Somehow, I found it hard to understand why I had to maltreat someone before she can hear the loud NO from me.

I simply leave the area with no contact. I guess she move on when she didn't see the object of her obsession again.
Re: Trapped by minute(f): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2009
Okay this is just weird and creepy. undecided undecided undecided

Maybe a restraining order ,a dog and an

alarm system would be a good thing to

consider if you dont have one
Re: Trapped by clemcykul(f): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2009
@poster
shit happens all the time and all day long
Re: Trapped by iice(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hahhhh sometimes, you feel sorry for them and get trapped by being feeling sorry for them.
Re: Trapped by alfchye(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2009
Any hw sha.Feelin sorry is not even it.U feel them at times
Re: Trapped by earTHMama: 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hahhhh sometimes, you feel sorry for them and get trapped by being feeling sorry for them.
Thats the point. Some don't know they are in love or pitying someone.
Re: Trapped by tangent(f): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2009
C2H5OH:

cheesy cheesy.spot on.
Re: Trapped by iice(f): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2009
You know now, some people are softies smiley and nice and vulnerable.  .  .
I hope people learn to realize the real situation before it gets serious (that is if they turn out to regret it, if they don't, all the best to them)
Re: Trapped by earTHMama: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2009
You know now, some people are softies Smiley and nice and vulnerable. . .
I hope people learn to realize the real situation before it gets serious (that is if they turn out to regret it, if they don't, all the best to them)

Yet it has worked for some people that way.
Re: Trapped by olanajim(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2009
And when you eventually part from them, they will tell the whole world that you jilted them!

(1) (Reply)

Lets Enact The Spirit Of Love! I Beg Lets Enchant Romance / I Have Been Dating A Girl For Over 4yrs Now. I Was In 200level Then. I Loved Her Very Much And I Gu / How Many Couples Take Hiv Test Before Tying The Knot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.