Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) (38603 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo / Burna Boy Calls Out MTV Base For Not Nominating Him For MAMA Awards 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2015
vikeyz:
#applause
you can as well change yours to luciferess. SMH
I don't see how that is any business of yours.
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by ifeomaekol(f): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2015
Yeye dey smell. Wanabe lucifer, in his dreams maybe.

1 Like

Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

I dnt understand, wats d matter wit u? Did we hav anytin in common? Did u see me ur dream? Why re u attackin me kwa? And does it concerns if I didn't type sometin meaningful?

Good to know you could be that eloquent and articulate, however, using standard texts and not shorthands will give more credibility and honor to your writings. You know, the use of short words is a symptom of laziness, illiteracy and poverty. No pun intended.
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by penarchy(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Ehen?
he's still tryn so hard to be relevant in the entertainment world * yawns*
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Zoehill(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2015
he need to be ignored, he is trying to make himself relevant with the younger generation. his mates advice, teach and train the younger lads not corrupt them.
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by iamLadyGee95: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2015
Naijavibz1:
Charly Boy is no stranger to controversy. The veteran entertainer has been controversial for at least 4 decades and while his new pictures in which we see him wearing a scarf
with a transparent fabric wrapped around his chest are pretty tame compared to the naked pics we’ve seen of him in the past, it’s what he chooses to call himself that is shocking!
The 63 year old captioned one of the pictures, “I am Lucifer”
According to the church ‘Lucifer’ is another word for Satan/the Devil. Lucifer also means, “Morning Star” or “The planet Venus when appearing as the morning star”

See what he had to say about calling himself Lucifer and see the rest of the pics after the jumpI Am, Lucifer.
No come dey frown face as if you be winche. As you don hear Lucifer now, e dey be you like make you take off? Sometimes I wonder, What’s really is in a name.

Yea! Sometimes a name could be such a big deal. Am sure you’ve heard the phase “As pious as a Pope”, but sometimes some of the Popes ain’t all that, abi? As gentle and peaceful as Jesus, who really thought his followers Love and tolerance.

Now,when you hear the name Lucifer nko? All negative things come to mind, like demons, Satan, evil, wickedness, name it. However, such mindset is as laughable as it is ridiculous and nonsensical.

Now, let me bring light to the hidden things of darkness. The task is a laborious one but it is neither impracticable nor useless, just a way of sharing this Truth on some things hidden by the darkness of prejudice and ignorance.

The ignorant erroneously believes that Lucifer = Satan, has struck its roots too deep in the soil of blind faith, to allow many people to bravely, boldly, and unashamedly accept the true origins and true nature of what the so-called Lucifer actually is.

Those who attempt to do so are always bound to be immediately labelled as “satanists” and “devil worshippers” like Us, by a certain class of Christian, those whose trademark characteristics invariably tend to be wilful ignorance and mental laziness.

It has indeed become a “branded name,” one which still automatically conjures up the image of an anthropomorphic devil even in the minds of the most hardened atheists. Haba, e don do.
Consider these few points.

“Lucifer” literally means Lightbringer, Lightbearer, Bringer of Dawn, Shining One, or Morning Star. The word has no other meaning. Historically and astronomically. The word “Lucifer” occurs only once in the entire Bible.

This is in Isaiah 14:12, which says: “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” Those who read this verse in its actual context will clearly see that the sentence is applied specifically to a certain Babylonian king who was an enemy in war of the Israelites.

http://naijavibz..com/2015/03/na-waacharly-boy-calls-himself-lucifer.html?m=1
angry
Naijavibz1:
Charly Boy is no stranger to controversy. The veteran entertainer has been controversial for at least 4 decades and while his new pictures in which we see him wearing a scarf
with a transparent fabric wrapped around his chest are pretty tame compared to the naked pics we’ve seen of him in the past, it’s what he chooses to call himself that is shocking!
According to the church ‘Lucifer’ is another word for Satan/the Devil. Lucifer also means, “Morning Star” or “The planet Venus when appearing as the morning star”

See what he had to say about calling himself Lucifer and see the rest of the pics after the jumpI Am, Lucifer.
No come dey frown face as if you be winche. As you don hear Lucifer now, e dey be you like make you take off? Sometimes I wonder, What’s really is in a name.

Yea! Sometimes a name could be such a big deal. Am sure you’ve heard the phase “As pious as a Pope”, but sometimes some of the Popes ain’t all that, abi? As gentle and peaceful as Jesus, who really thought his followers Love and tolerance.

Now,when you hear the name Lucifer nko? All negative things come to mind, like demons, Satan, evil, wickedness, name it. However, such mindset is as laughable as it is ridiculous and nonsensical.

Now, let me bring light to the hidden things of darkness. The task is a laborious one but it is neither impracticable nor useless, just a way of sharing this Truth on some things hidden by the darkness of prejudice and ignorance.

The ignorant erroneously believes that Lucifer = Satan, has struck its roots too deep in the soil of blind faith, to allow many people to bravely, boldly, and unashamedly accept the true origins and true nature of what the so-called Lucifer actually is.

Those who attempt to do so are always bound to be immediately labelled as “satanists” and “devil worshippers” like Us, by a certain class of Christian, those whose trademark characteristics invariably tend to be wilful ignorance and mental laziness.

It has indeed become a “branded name,” one which still automatically conjures up the image of an anthropomorphic devil even in the minds of the most hardened atheists. Haba, e don do.

“Lucifer” literally means Lightbringer, Lightbearer, Bringer of Dawn, Shining One, or Morning Star. The word has no other meaning. Historically and astronomically. The word “Lucifer” occurs only once in the entire Bible.

This is in Isaiah 14:12, which says: “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” Those who read this verse in its actual context will clearly see that the sentence is applied specifically to a certain Babylonian king who was an enemy in war of the Israelites.

This world has gone viral... God have mercy on the people u created
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2015
papawemba:

Good to know you could be that eloquent and articulate, however, using standard texts and not shorthands will give more credibility and honor to your writings. You know, the use of short words is a symptom of laziness, illiteracy and poverty. No pun intended.
Buh sometimes some words to be used wen needed. One must not type or writes hypes of words jux to show dat d person is hardwrkin.
I tink d lazy person here is YOU, cos u have all d time 2 sit and type here n quote people's comments, wen ur mates re @ d their wrk places, u re here exchangin words wit females.
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2015
Let him keep courting the devil...hope he sees the movie "possession of michael king"...then he"ll knw the ruff play he's engaged in....

1 Like

Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 12, 2015
Thy shall not judge!

nnafather:
Ok. He should enjoy his hell fire.
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2015
Thy shall not judge!

And make una mind una business!

Apprrokos Nairalanders!
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by chiedu7: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2015
[size=18pt]MADNESS OF CHARLY BOY[/size]

1 Like

Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Lekison(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2015
icebebe:
Finally charlyboy has gone mad,some call dis creativity,I call it Demonic possession
tru talk

1 Like

Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by manpo2k(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2015
Our client, a FMCG distribution company seeks to hire Accountants to handle the financial activities of the firm in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.

The incumbents will among other things be vested with the responsibilities of capturing and maintaining proper accounting records and inventory management.

The candidates should possess a minimum of HND/B.Sc in accountancy/accounting from a recognized institution and should have adequate working knowledge of Microsoft office.

Interested applicants should forward their CV with the subject 'Accountants' to recruitment@whitebridgeconsult.com not later than Monday, 16th March, 2015.
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by HighQue007: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2015
GEJ 2nd.

as clueless as my president grin
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by mekuilis(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2015
Naijavibz1:

I have one word for you....idiot!
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Blebleswag:

Buh sometimes some words to be used wen needed. One must not type or writes hypes of words jux to show dat d person is hardwrkin.
I tink d lazy person here is YOU, cos u have all d time 2 sit and type here n quote people's comments, wen ur mates re @ d their wrk places, u re here exchangin words wit females.

lol. you don't know anything about this niggur.
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by film2(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2015
Charly boy running mad since the creation of earth....@63 you never tire..na somebody grand papa u suppose b
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by gerber404(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2015
No wonder at 63 you still answer charly boy..... Grow up Boy
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by ugoezeik(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2015
kilokeys:
lucifer doesn't have that animal kind of teeth..

he was such a beauty..

charlie is nt even handsome.. its foolish if he calls himself lucifer..

make d guy catch am

defamation of character
gbam! Bring ur mouth n take a kiss
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by kayalla(f): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2015
all these his mumu make up dey don make am lucifer abi, make lucifer hear am from him mouth.
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by ugoezeik(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, why won't Satan just apologise to God so we can all go back to the garden of Eden and be naked there angry angry
dirty mind of a dirty pikin. I wil tel God to judge u separate
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by owolawitola(f): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2015
Baba Arugbo yi ti ya wayray sha
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by owolawitola(f): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2015
U must be very Hot to even consider this kind of old irritating thing sucking you. Major eeeeeeeew! Eew! Ah!
Dolemite:
He can suck me any time
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by JoeCutie(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2015
owolawitola:
U must be very Hot to even consider this kind of old irritating thing sucking you. Major eeeeeeeew! Eew! Ah!
What is he sucking abeg?

3 Likes

Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by owolawitola(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2015
Shey its me ur asking? Na me write am? I dunno oooo
JoeCutie:
What is he sucking abeg?
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Samirana360(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Make we dey fear u abi? ....old fool
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Mozarinia(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dolemite:
He can suck me any time
What have you gained being an atheist? Whether you like it or yes, there is a God, He is good, He created you and loves you. Whether you believe in him or not does not stop His existence.
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Fellonigerians: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Why are people hating on him? As if we the judges here are perfect. The guy is accomplished, and is enjoying his life. We should leave him alone to live life the way he wants.
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Vikky014(f): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
kilokeys:
lucifer doesn't have that animal kind of teeth..

he was such a beauty..

charlie is nt even handsome.. its foolish if he calls himself lucifer..

make d guy catch am

defamation of character
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Lyrically(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dolemite:
He can suck me any time
I no go talk
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by Toskie92(f): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
A fool at 63 is a fool for all eternity! Not surprised tho, what do u expect from a man who sleeps INA coffin? Agbaya
Re: 63 Year Old Charly Boy Calls Himself Lucifer As He Releases New Photos (Pics) by DONFASZY(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pathetic fool....idiot..bigot...mugu..old mumu...all...jus name it...I pity him children...if na me..I for don tie dis man since inside house...Bleep ups 2much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat / BBNaija: Peter Okoye Supports Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.