Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,788 members, 7,975,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:20 PM

Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos (1825 Views)

When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? / How To Dress In Search Of Job After May 29. Pics / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by deskossy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
So what u guys are saying now is that,since he doesn't have a job,he should vote for buhari? Where folks not unemployed when Buhari was head of state?infact during Buhari's time the economy was nearing calapse..food rationing was rampant, buying a tin of milk was a luxury. If u wana help him,help him and stop being political. It's just like someone looking for a job and d employer saying if u don't vote apc no job for u..bullshit. we should learn to respect other people's decision.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
egift:
I believe what they are saying is if the Jonathan he is supporting does bring him any benefits, them he needs Change in his life.

Also I think should keep his political ideology to himself, unless he wants help from only PDP members (which is possible too).

Anyway, I wish him the best. If it was Enugu I might be able to help. With Buhari, more can be achieved for the Youths. Cheers!
you need to understand that he was the one who brought in politics into this. I never for ones mentioned anything politics in my op. he was the one who went and dig up a past post of mine in other to hunt me. and plz, if you can help me with any job in Enugu, I will really appreciate as that's where I decide. thanks.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Gej till 2019 simply means u will be jobless and miserable till 2019 *coz Gej no send u @ all* cheesy cheesy... I wnt tell u to CHANGE ur ideology though, I mean it's ur Choice/decision so with with it bro tongue
Do u want to tell me that if bihari wins this election, that within 4-8 years all the APC supported graduate will have a job. you are a lady, plz be reasonable.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
i never said so, but u people do not give people the opportunity to be sympathetic or take you serious. The same persons that have put you and millions of you in this position are the same people you are routing. What is the evidence of your preaching about them in ur life. Your decisions should reflect where u stand
I have asked you yo go check my profile and see if there is anything that point to the political orientation that the guy is talking about. he just brought it in out of sentiment.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 8:09am On Mar 16, 2015
egift:
I believe what they are saying is if the Jonathan he is supporting does bring him any benefits, them he needs Change in his life.

Also I think should keep his political ideology to himself, unless he wants help from only PDP members (which is possible too).

Anyway, I wish him the best. If it was Enugu I might be able to help. With Buhari, more can be achieved for the Youths. Cheers!
hello... plz I can still come to Enugu if there is any way you can help me...
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by Badgers14: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2015
@OP, I understand how you feel but you should not reply very post on here. Just like you have a choice to support candidate, every member here have choice to air their opinions. Also since you're looking for work, your potential boss might be reading this thread.

Like they always say, when you go for interview, be nice to everyone from the gateman to the receptionist and of course to HR. I tell you a story of mine, I walked up to an interview thought I was talking to a receptionist, I was wrong , I was taking to HR manager herself because the receptionist called in sick, am not saying you should believe my story but its true. So keep ya head brother, everything will be alright. Good luck. smiley
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Badgers14:
@OP, I understand how you feel but you should not reply very post on here. Just like you have a choice to support candidate, every member here have choice to air their opinions. Also since you're looking for work, your potential boss might be reading this thread.

Like they always say, when you go for interview, be nice to everyone from the gateman to the receptionist and of course to HR. I tell you a story of mine, I walked up to an interview thought I was talking to a receptionist, I was wrong , I was taking to HR manager herself because the receptionist called in sick, am not saying you should believe my story but its true. So keep ya head brother, everything will be alright. Good luck. smiley
I understand you, and thanks a lot for your advice. Its just that I hate it when people try to play politics with someone situation. Even if I wasn't the op, I will still respond to him in same way cos what he did is really uncalled for. you can go through my profile and see if am actually what he painted me to be. Thanks ones again.
Re: Plz I Need Any Type Of Job In Lagos by AltarBoy1: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2015
God knows i have tried my best in trying to secure a job. Am no longer going to be pushy again. Anytime the job comes, I take....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Governor - Rotimi Amechi Regrets His Joining Of APC / Breaking News!!xenophobic-south Africa Shops Looted Despite Zuma Call For Peace. / ASUU Strike: Imsu ASUU Commences Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.