Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (30174 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / HELP: My 2 Months Old Baby Took Her Own Selfie With My Phone... / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by crackhaus: 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Vickybee:

Lol, you have to admit it. tongue grin
Not ever grin

3 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by ijustdey: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
steppins:
Women giving their husbands a reason to cheat since 1784.

the two women I question

you brought one to tempt the husband and she is now crying foul like say the husband kill her
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by KanwuliaJara: 12:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Mumu women!
Always blaming everyone but the randy goatie of husbands with their ever itching deeeeeks! cheesy
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Islie: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2015
crackhaus:

She'll get over it, people lose their respect in front of other people everyday.

Is that as easy as you just said it
Humans are different and the way we handle rejection and disappointed differs

So, it will never be easy and the trust btw the husband and wife could have fade away
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Islie: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2015
coogar:

the junior colleague is at fault - she bit the fingers that fed him. the wife was being generous which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

the hubby is the victim of all these mess.....
heaven knows what the junior colleague must have done to him to succumb.

When a woman is desperate..... She can go to whatever length to achieve her purpose.

Quite agree with that

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by SAMBARRY: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2015
Shollypopzz:
"She seduced my husband"..............

LMAO! Her poor innocent husband was seduced. Of course, he wasn't acting according to his own will, the junior colleague was controlling his actions with her "seduction".
i tire o grin

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by SAMBARRY: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2015
Islie:

When a woman is desperate..... She can go to whatever length to achieve her purpose.

Quite agree with that
but the seduced does not have a brain and power of choice. I hope you can say that a man can go to any length to seduce a woman
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2015
Wetin concern me...Mitcheeeeew
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by sucess001(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2015
Islie:

Who do we say is at fault now
The wife
The husband
The junior colleague

[size=22pt]I BLAME PDP!!![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by ElectronByte(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2015
See the guy head like coconut. Abeg that woman nipple too point sha
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by AJOT99(m): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2015
Sorry ooo!
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by pastorbayo: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2015
GET DATA BUNDLES AT CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE RATE ON ALL NETWORKS MTN 300GB FOR 3000, AIRTEL 250GB FOR 3000 GLO 300GB FOR 3000 AND ETISALAT 300GB FOR 3000 THEY ALL WORK ON ANY DEVICE BOTH PHONES AND PC CALL 07062471665 NOW TO GET YOURS[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by dorin27(f): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2015
Some men tho...
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah
Ladies will never learn.

DONT BRING A WOMAN IN TO YOUR MATRIMONAL HOME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ESP THE SINCE OLD ONES.

THE BLAME IS ON BOTH THE MARRIED MAN AND THE GF.BUT MOST MEN THINK WITH THEIR DIICCK S NA.ONCE THE GBOLA STAND, IT'S EITHER "JESUS WEPT" OR "IT'S FINISHED" grin
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by bumbox(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2015
The husband should be blame
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Donbabaj: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2015
all of the above is at fault
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by ElFenomeno1: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Learner.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Let's just blame the devil, and forget the humans. hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2015
crackhaus:

None is at fault, they were all just being human - the wife was being generous, while the husband and junior colleague were only expressing their sexual desires which is perfectly normal.

I'd rather blame religion and society for making it seem like adultery is the worst thing that could happen in a marriage.

Hmmm
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by decountof(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2015
We all know this woman well. She’s your man’s co-worker, a neighbor, one of his “homegirls” or even one of your girlfriends. She appears friendly and genuine at first, but most of us can see her for what she really is – a woman plotting on your man. She’s biding her time, waiting for you to mess up or for your man to display a moment of weakness before she makes her move. She watches him, studies him and tries to formulate a plan to get close to your man.

I know what you’re thinking – she can’t steal your man unless he allows himself to be stolen. This is true. Men can make their own decisions and if they fall victim to a woman who is looking to get at them, good riddance – you don’t want that man anyway. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t guard your relationship against the women out there who are looking to destroy your relationship based on their own selfish needs. These women are not who they appear to be on the outside, and your man may even be oblivious to her wicked ways and think that her “interest” is simply platonic.....but there are always signs n good woman have instincts its always there...i will blame the wife....("women..... always wanting to b nice to d devil since d days of Adam")
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Mishydoo(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2015
[size=19pt]WHEN WILL THESE LADIES EVA LEARN...! [/size]
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by petux(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2015
She is a fool..she ought to know konji na bad guy
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by kdash: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2015
I dey come.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Idrismusty97(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2015
Why not, "You took her in and your husband seduce her"? Was he hypnotized? None of them should be blamed BTW, it is the devil handwork.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Vickybee:
Some women are just plain dumb. Your husband cheated on you, and you are blaming your fellow woman for seducing him.

Okay, how old is he?

In Chimamanda's voice, "we all need to be feminist" for a better unity.
Some women r like that, instead of blaming their man who cheated on them they go about fighting their fellow women. Women need to know who their enemies are.
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by stan241(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
The man is an "efulefu" and I'm preety sure he has been sleeping with other women outside..yes the woman too made a mistake bringing a non relative female adult into her home but her husband is an "mkpi"...guess the lady has learnt her lesson

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by okotv(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
It has happened and you are seeking whom to blame

Get up, dust your self, learn your lessons and move on
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by socialwritter: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by Thinkr(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
So my wife gets old and brings a young girl into the house as a favour. And then the young juicy girl gives me a lap dance with her fresh azz and you expect me to resist the temptation? sad omg* its going to be the hardest thing sorry undecided

1 Like

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by DECOtech(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
The wife.

You don't trust a mice with a piece of cheese

MISSCONGENIALITY:
Some women r like that, instead of blaming their man who cheated on them they go about fighting their fellow women. Women need to know who their enemies are.

If I understood you well, you are saying MEN are the enemies of WOMEN.

Can I comfortably call you a feminist?
Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by deekseen(m): 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Islie:

Who do we say is at fault now
The wife
The husband
The junior colleague

Obviously, the husband. He lost control of his emotions/feelings/urges. Ultimately, he'll lose control of his home.

2 Likes

Re: I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband by JoeCutie(m): 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Qhal:

The wife - for being stupid
The husband - for being a cheat
The junior colleague - for being wicked and a LovePeddler
...and YOU too - for still not being able to come up with a specific answer after beating about the forest. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.