Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone (3335 Views)

See The World's First Three-screen Laptop(photos) / World's First Selfie Bottle By Coca-cola Company / Remember This? First generation SIM packs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by seunwen2(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Paperphone or E-Ink smartphone has been created by Canadian researchers from Human Media Lab of Canada’s Queen’s University in collaboration withArizona State University‘s Motivational Environments Research group.

For more information visit

http://crunchevents..com/2015/03/world-first-paperphone-new-generation.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by bighead1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Post it here, we aint got time to check timeq
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by qualityovenbake(m): 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
Will it be durable? If not, It's not meant for Nigerian Market.
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by ucheheart(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
I love this. Waiting for it to get to nigeria.
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by thelastmediator: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Impossibility is nothing.

1 Like

Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by Richie0974: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Really shocked
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by seunwen2(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
seunwen2:

I have to charge you to court for copying my content without my approval. Do the needful by deleting it that is how i want to add my post and if the person viewing it is not satisfied he/she should move to another thread

Mr court charger. You sat down and wrote that article. Right? I mean u wrote everything up there, right?
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by seunwen2(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
ollah1:

Mr court charger. You sat down and wrote that article. Right? I mean u wrote everything up there, right?

Yes wrote after doing my research properly and you can't just come here from an unknown location to be spoling my hard earned effort. Do the needful no further argument please
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by seunwen2(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
bighead1:
Post it here, we aint got time to check timeq

That's the way i like it
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
seunwen2:

Yes wrote after doing my research properly and you can't just come here from an unknown location to be spoling my hard earned effort. Do the needful no further argument please

Funny dude. I ll post you where you did the copy paste thing tomorrow. watch this space
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by babatawa(m): 1:52am On Mar 13, 2015
ollah1:

Funny dude. I ll post you where you did the copy paste thing tomorrow. watch this space

[/color]please dont[color=#990000]
cry cry cry
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by SweetWJ(m): 2:02am On Mar 13, 2015
Na Igbo man dey ask d question so o

ucheheart:
how much u go pay?
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by Damlesky(m): 3:55am On Mar 13, 2015
Oyinbos making life easier for everyone.

We dey make life difficult for ourselves. Smh!!!
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by Warlord3000(m): 4:53am On Mar 13, 2015
Is it waterproof?
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by seunwen2(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Will wish to have one soonest
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by holatin(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2015
if fire near am
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by davidbanner(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
dis guy be otondo.. u think sey nairalanders b mugun.. go and use your trick on anoda forum not this..... *Igbo guys** shakes head*
Re: World First Paperphone: The New Generation Smartphone by amani337(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Hey Tecno, No Need To Talk About The Boom J8. We’re Already Buying / War Against Expensive Data. Show Your Love For Glo.drop A Comment. / How To Fix A Phone That Won't Charge Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.