Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,279 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:47 AM

Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram (838 Views)

Chinese Firm Says GEJ Completed Abuja/kaduna Rail Line Before Leaving In 2014 / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. / Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram by olillywales(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Spiritual Leader of One Love Family, Sat Guru Maharaj Ji, has said that he had revealed the sponsors of the Boko Haram sect to President Goodluck Jonathan.

Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram

Recently, Guru Maharaj Ji declared that both sponsors of the group and those behind the April 14 bombing at Nyanya Park in Abuja that claimed scores of lives would face repercussions of their action before the end of October.

He also revealed during an interview with a reporter t: “I had told President Goodluck Jonathan those behind these nest of killers (Boko Haram) through several publications.”

He named some former military rulers, a former Vice President, and some leaders in the North as financiers of the group. “I have asked the President to arrest them before now because they said after the 2011 general elections that because power did not return to the North, they would make the nation ungovernable.

“The spirit of the creator is against them. They are going to be dealt with. I will call them to order in the interest of innocent Nigerians, enough of the bloodletting. If President Jonathan had listened to the advice I gave him two years ago when I was at Aso Rock, all the killings by Boko Haram would have stopped. After my visit to the villa, the bombings stopped but because those in government did not continue to tap from my spiritual grace, the bombers returned.

“Nigeria belongs to all of us. As Living Perfect Master, I cannot be here and all these continue. I am challenging the Northern leaders to an open debate in a national television. Let them swear by the name of the Creator and all the seven elements of the earth that their actions were not the direct reflection of Boko Haram onslaught.”

It will be recalled that earlier this year, the spiritual leader said that it is uncalled for for a woman to vie for top political positions.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/03/guru-maharaj-ji-says-gej-knows-who.html
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram by VickJames(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
We need to check the weed guru maraji sniffed last night, it must contain saw dust!

GEJ till 2019
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram by ozoigbondu: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Guru maharaji we all know that boko haram are sponsored by some former military rulers, a former Vice President, and some leaders in the North who are also financiers of the group.But the people of the north are blinded by hatred they refuse to see that their leaders are killing them slowly with poverty and quickly with boko haram.They prefer to blame jonathan.I f jonathan arrests them he will be tagged enemy of the north according to ciroma,attacker of the north according to buhari and witch hunting the oppositions.The blind supporters of the sponsors will then go on mindless ramage killing raping and looting properties of christains there
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram by bigtt76(f): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
So why is he not saying it and win cheap political points as usual? grin #mtscheeeeeeew
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram by nogames: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Oh so guru self don dey enter Aso-Rock, orisiriki
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram by Akinsz: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jonathan should give the man his entitlement, since has been giving entitlements bounty to pastors, bishops, arcbishops, imam, chief imam, obas etc.... How monkey(ijimere) do head wey gorilla(lagido) no fit do....
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram by buharimohd: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Another braindead op on the loose.GEJ is our man till 2019
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Says GEJ Knows Who Sponsors Boko Haram by alaoeri: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
When will GEJ visit Guru for endorsement? guess Guru felt neglected by Jona so he is calling for Jona's attention by this & the clueless one should respond immediately.

(1) (Reply)

2015 General Elections: Most Odious Presidential Campaign Ever! / Why Do Most Parents Hate Buhari? / Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.